North European Were Slaves In Ancient Rome

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Teutoburg_Forest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths
youtu.be/1kZgvtHn4Ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>I gave that bitch a peach
>bitches love peaches

Who wasn't a slave in R*me? Even R*mans could be enslaved

can you imagine pedos back then? fucking party 24/7

>*blocks your thread*

No shit? Are you just learning Roman history for the first time?

go wrap my burritos you tacobell nord pleb

t.med masterrace

Hi Jordan

good old times

WE

g*rmans and g*uls maybe, no need to enslave sc*ndinavians when you have such a good supply in g*rmania and g*llia

I mean there were probably a few, but Germanic tribes were never conquered by the Romans. The only northern Europeans conquered were modern day France and Britain

Gibs when?

Greeks were also slaves in ancient Rome. And Romans were slaves in ancient Rome. This is because slavery was massive and widespread in the ancient world.

This really isn't a complicated notion. I find it shocking that anyone over the age of 8 is surprised by this.

Good point. Show this to blacks and ask them what their excuse is now.

I wanna lick her cunny :3

>94 painting

the real deal would be all hairy and yogurty

Your point is?

>people that lost the war were enslaved
>celts shared the southern alps with rome for centuries

yes, so basically everyone in Europe of importance was enslaved and assimilated to some degree so what?

And yet they were still white

Why didn't the Romans enslave North Africans?
After they conquered Carthage, rest of Nubia and Mauritania (not to be confused with contemporary Mauritania), they just talked to them a bit, did a bit of trade, even hunted lions in the mountain range they decided to name "Atlas".
Maybe North African grills weren't worth it?

u aint shit wh*te boi.

T H I C C

And the same people btfo the roman empire out of existence a couple years later. Funny isn't it?

There was a German book on this topic three or four years ago and it showed, based on literary evidence and material culture, that the Romans did in fact fuck child slaves of both genders.

this

Well, in a sense, muslim barbarians are doing the same to modern day germanic and scandinavian people, so, you reap what you sow I guess.

Romans looked at north Africans as equals unlike the barbarians

White women have always been coveted by non-white races. Pizza and sand niggers have that in common. But.. but we wuz kangz lol

>Be Roman
>Didn't paid loan
>Get enslaved

pretty sure they liked it

I'm sure they did to some degree, but given that food production was concentrated in north Africa and the Levant, I guess most slaves were just left there to produce locally.

>tfw Europe imports food from Africa

Unwashed barbaroi btfo

WE oh wait

It's called "Verbrüderung". The west, especially christianity, is weak and soft even Hitler knew that and islam will make us stronger. It's neccessary for the greater cause.

Why? I mean, we did assimilate, using the same language, calender, agricultural methods and shit, hell, Tunisia was like a resort for the richfags in Rome, still why? Is it because we were easier to trade with? I mean, North Africans were a bit easy on traders because of the Phoenicians, and their trading doctrine.
Also, it's pretty funny seeing how much nigger-tier North Africa dropped after it was conquered by muzzies.

> SNOWNIGGERD.COM

They did they took up Carthaginians, Greeks, Jews, Scythian, Nubians, niggers when they were found and anyone else that fucked with them

Carthage was an actual civilisation. While the barbarians like the Britons were running around naked painting themselves blue. Easy to see why they had more respect for the Mediterraneans.

You are the same Indian shitskin making this thread over and over again. Fuck off
t. Italian

WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIET

Funny how that turned around

WHAT? BUT YOU TOLD ME EUROPEANS CAN'T BE VICTIMS OF RACISM BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER SLAVES

>Niggers
No, we have literal cave drawings of the original cro-magnons settlers of North Africa chasing caveniggers with spears...
Even now, I doubt North Africans would tolerate niggers, let alone Romans.

Where are our reparations?

I wonder what happened to the Romans when North Europeans invaded their lands?

I need to drink more shitalian blood, your wine will suffice for the moment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Teutoburg_Forest

you were in your cold land in that time

>They were never slaves
You do know that some autistic berbers heard that most European men are in the new world chasing islanders skirts, so they made some austistic boats, and raided Europe from Spain to Iceland.
Even a fucking woman raided Europe, she later became Queen of Morocco, kek

>cowardly ambush after betrayal
how cute

The dumb roastie sluts probably did but I still want my reparations!

Yes but the Goths apparently originated from Sweden. So in a way... I guess my ancestors fraternized with your female ancestors? On a massive scale?

You do understand that the unorganized vikings would have never stood a chance against Roman legionnaires, right?

> inb4 "not proven could be from anywhere waaah"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths

We Meds are one race. Fuck those anti islamists.

lol ancient historians are always hilarious with their numbers

Slavery was different back then, you could probably consider modern day mortgage wagies slaves since their living space is provided by a debt obligation to work...

north africans grew crops, they had a real, diversified economy. it would be dumb to take away their manpower, it would mean less production for rome.

Gauls mostly only had gold mines, iron mines.

What's your point? There were like 10 villages in all of Scandinavia, of course they wouldn't stand a chance.

Fuck your D&C thread faggot
All European whites are my brothers from the Med to the Nord and everything in between
>t. Olive-skin, brunette, brown-eyed Italian/German/English

And yet the Roman empire fell as fast as fuck when rumours of Christ started spreading because for all their might and wisdom, that was such a weird idea they couldn't contend with.

>enslave North Africans
They did, they didn't need them as soldiers like Gauls or Germans. They kept them in North Africa so they could maintain the trade posts and farms.
Slavery then wasn't "slavery" it was more like you work for a corporation (which was like slavery) but when the Romans enslaved you they didn't take you specifically as a slave, they would become the head of the corporation that enslaved you. Not much would change, at least in the civilized parts of the worth.
The barbarians on the other hand with all of them being for the most part equal and individualistic and in many tribes, the Romans would offer them money to fight or conscript them to fight by giving ultimatums to tribal Chieftans.

Considering that Italians have horrible taste in Scandinavien women i don't think it was a loss for the Scandinavians.

bump

>Goths apparently originated from Sweden
probably not, Alaric the Goth was dark, really dark.
And the Goths had a long migration and we don't know exactly where they started. Also Jordanes called pretty much the entirety of Northern Europe 'Scandza'.
He even mentions the Swedes and the Danes as people who were different from Goths but removed the Goths from Sweden.
The Goths were probably a proto-Slavic peoples who lived in Skane or Poland.

No, Romans also mined silver in Tangerina, and we had shit for crops if it weren't for the fucking pheonicians who brought better techniques.
Also, it was thanks to their amiety with the North Africans that they made lions a symbol in heraldry, also, North African pantheon was added to the Roman one (like how Herakles does some of his 10(12) labours in Nubia and Mauritania)

I'm not even sure North Africans now can represent the ones in roman times considering how niggerish we've become...
I see, this is interesting, thanks burger-dono.

Like 10 Romans could take on 20 vikings.
Man for Man the Roman could outdo the Norsemen.
If there were only ten villages then how do you reconcile this with the Goths having a fighting force of some 40,000 men?

Don't trust catalan lies
youtu.be/1kZgvtHn4Ls

>fast as fuck
>lasts another thousand years
what?

Romans back then were on the edge when it comes to Military capabilities (like the US today)
I don't think any civilization (or human group for that matter) could even compete with them except maybe the Persians.
Catalans just like sahrawiniggers are commies, and commies are kill

a Romans could not be a slave to other Romans
they could be sold outside the city limits tho

Literally whenever some Christian leader conquered a small part of western Europe, he'd call his territory the "Holy Roman empire".
Rome fell after Rome was sacked, and that is all to it. Though it was the romans who spread Christianity from Judea towards Europe in the first place.

this is a divide and conquer thread.
it should been saged from the very beginning and left to die.

>Rome fell after Rome was sacked
>it's another episode of everyone forgets "Rome" stopped being relevant after Julius Caesar
Ravenna became the center of Roman culture.
Constantinople was as much the Roman Empire as Rome the city and Ravenna were.
Rome started spiraling downwards after Caesar.
It's like that saying that the responsibilities of a king are so great that only a king could be a king.
There were no more Caesars after Caesar's death, no one could fill his shoes as a supreme dictator and so Rome fell into corruption.
The senate was always corrupt, but Rome always had strong men. When they started degenerating they ran out of strong men.
I like how the Nords claim they WUZ Roman emperors without realizing they were the reason Rome declined. Shit leadership killed the Empire.
Weren't the Persians already gone by this point? The Achaemened Empire was the last "Persian" nation.
After that it was Hellas, Hillmen, and Islam.

There are plenty of stories coming out of Libya of sub-saharans being killed or driven away by the libyans.

You forgot about the sassanids, persia was pretty much Roma's biggest nemesis for most of the latter's presence in history.

>Goths were proto-Slavic
You do know that Gothic was a Germanic language, right?

>1:140 K/D ratio

Yeah, we lynch them here too, it's just that our statist kingdom controls all the media, and you don't get to see the good stuff.
Many are not allowed to even enter hospitals cause personnel claim they spread disease.

>Nords

I don't think Romans got to Scandinavia...
southern Germanic slaves, not Nordics.

Kek this

>how many Gauls did you guys fight?
>uhhh like a billion I swear

nothing unrealistic when you realize most of those deaths occur during the enemy's chaotic retreat and pursuit, ancient battles are often like that, especially when properly planned, as Marius did

I think it's because we tend to think about slavery with the atlantic slave trade in mind so people are surprised there was no racial component about slavery back then.

East Germanic.
You do know Language isn't the prime determiner of Race.
Czechs speak a slavic language yet are ethnically German.
>Rome's enemy
>fell in 600 to a bunch arabs
They had money, but they didn't have the military refinement of Rome, they didn't have the willpower or the raw capacity to levy soldiers, not peasants but soldiers.
Maybe they could have taken Western Rome, but I don't think they could have taken Eastern Rome, had both of them decided to duke it out till the end.
I'd argue they weren't real Persians, but that's just me.
Like Neo-Nazis aren't real Nazis.

Ever heard of Gotland?

>Barbarians claims to have the largest armies
>get beaten entirely and lose all their men
>"uhh you can't prove we actually had all those men"
Vercingetorix pls go

>these loosely related linguistic terms proves an entire nation lived here
get the fuck out lol

>nothing unrealistic
Yes it is, autismo

>land of the goths has nothing to do with historic gothic people

Are you learning in anything in burgertown apart from taking hits from niggers?

not an argument, le monke

What went so wrong Pol?

>Non Angli, sed angeli.
Not Angles, but angels.

On seeing some beautiful boys in a slave-market and being told they were Angles.
Pope Gregory I replied, 'They are rightly named, for their faces are angelic; and such should be the co-heirs of the angels in heaven.'

Bede, Historia Ecclesiastica, II.i

I know

The Greeks were the first ones to settle North Africa and make city-states

Wow, you found all the 23 (!) depictions from ancient Rome/Greece where people have blonde hair. Congratulations! Now google "Greek vase".