Tl;dr White Women are lost cause, how bout slav?

'British women are entitled and overweight': Seduction expert who's dated 200 Russian ladies says men should look to Eastern Europe to find a beautiful, intelligent wife

>A British dating expert has delivered a scathing critique of English women - and strongly recommended that blokes date Eastern European girls instead.

>Richard La Ruina, 37, from Cambridge has published two bestselling-books on seduction and was named 'Britain's number one superstar chat-up artist' by a newspaper in 2008.

>The dating expert says that British women have become entitled and overweight and firmly advises clients to avoid homegrown ladies and go for Eastern European girls - who are more feminine, well mannered and prettier in his opinion.

>In fact, after realising that British women were 'not marriage material', Richard moved to Moscow,Russiain 2011 with the sole purpose of finding a girl to settle down with. He dated around 200 'good and beautiful Russian women' before he met his wife Katia in February 2015.

>Richard, who married Katia, 26, in December last year, says: 'In my professional and personal opinion, I would recommend that my male clients not date British women. If you're looking for a woman who is beautiful, intelligent and has good manners, then go for an Eastern European girl.

>'Obviously my mother is English and not like this - but in general, I think British women are entitled, overweight and less feminine. They want a guy who is successful, good-looking and chivalrous even though they don't have much to offer in return.

>'And they want the man to be a gentleman even though they refuse to fulfill the traditional role of the woman in the household and take care of their looks. English women just think they deserve to be with a man like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4752706/Seduction-expert-says-men-date-Russian-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4752706/Seduction-expert-says-men-date-Russian-women.html

>eastern europe

angloid animals should stick with their own fatties, anglos are worse than niggers

how many times are you going to post this today?

slavs have uncontrollable rates of STD's in their countries because they are all prostitutes or degenerate sluts...they are not "pure virgin waifus" retard

So this is the article you will post a 100 times this week?

Looks like the polish women are trying to beat the drawbridge going up. Quite why I couldn't begin to imagine tbqh.

>A British dating expert
lol

I like Eastern European women. They've cut the cost of prostitutes in half.

Thank you for sending your sister to suck my cock, Stanislaw. Now clean my toilet.

Yet P*lish subhumans here are the most notorious coalburners in the entire British isles - they're also some of the most violent and unreasonable turds to have ever visited.

>I've dated over 200 women
>women are the problem not me

Woo lad

>White Women are lost cause, how bout slav

What?You mean British women are lost cause?

hi shills. no one wants a fat, manly feminist either way. enjoy never being married.

Slav women are just as bad, women are the same regardless of the country. There are Muslim sluts for example.

I'll enjoy keeping my money

>I've dated over 200 women
>among the set of 200, for me, easily accessible women there would exist someone worthwhile
>What I do out in the world, does not change me and my expectations of relationships, but only my knowledge of the subset of reality that I participate in and since that subset of reality was my whole experience I will extrapolate that and assume that that is really the whole reality.
lol

Russian women are just as degenerate, but poorer.
I suspect Polish women might be better due to being catholic.

My dad took the slavpill and had my little brother with a Pole. I think i'll follow in his footsteps and Anglo a Slav.

does she insist that he speaks polish or any arrogant shit like that

I did this myself and i am very happy

He's only a baby right now. She's a really nice lady so she wouldn't force him to do anything. I asked if they were going to raise him bilingual but they didn't seem too interested in the idea.

I love Gambler, I'd take this as sound fucking advice.

so your plan is to get AIDS? like literally of these three options:

1) get married

2) don't get married

3) get married and get AIDS

you picked AIDS? why?

Congrats on your new Beady-Brother.

Remember: Every Slav that is filled with ANGLO BLOOD is one less that is scratching for cigarette butts outside Wetherspoons or shouting gibberish at passers by at 1pm on a Tuesday.

RIP

this is what white men want

They should desu. Each language you know increases your IQ by 3 points.

I'm stealing the brit gorilla

I hope they do. He isnt even walking yet so maybe they will change their minds.

DAS RITE RUSSIAN BOIS

My father's father moved to Russia and married Russian girl.
My father married a Russian girl.
And by God, I'm going to marry one as well.

>that post
>that flag
Leave my homeland fucker. If I were back in the UK I'd find you and beat you myself. The anglo race conquered the entire world. Even other whites could not stand up to the anglo.

I thought we already knew that Fat Acceptance and Feminism have ruined most western women

>slav women like second choise
they are more attractive than nordic women
that's doesn'tt mean they are bad

Race mixing is wrong, even amongst whites.
Especially among slavs.
>flag
Fuck off, muslim.

I think that just makes you a Russian. Your grandmum was raped by the soviets, double genes~~~~!
>supporting a hapa
>angloid
That's my term, i invented it. You fuck off, Wojtek.

Wrong, this is what we want

We aren't white subhumans you cracker. We are true SARMATIAN STEPPE NOMADS

*hops on a horse*
*unsheathes szabla*
*rides towards the horizon*

That's why I said "especially" because it's not the same.
I'd racemix though, interested? I'm already non-white according to pol

Russia has the best MODELS mmmmmmmmmm

Richard La Ruina... British. Okey dokey. Slav women are fine but it seems to be a bit creepy and sad to be targeting them because you struck out with all of the good quality British women.

This time of year you're turning pretty brown i'd say.

I just want to stop being alone without having to deal with machines or people.
That part of my brain that makes me feel lonely. I want it gone.

I'm tanned for some reason, but my birth skin is white as paper.
Really bad farmer's tan, my chest. biceps and upper thigh is milky, but the rest borders on Mexican.
When does this shit come out??

This is true,especially with British women being very undesirable.English guys nowadays are going for foreign girls.

Like my two brothers have both married and have families with non-white women,one married a Palestinian and the other a Chinese girl. I'm also tempted to go for foreign girls but someone has to keep the English lineage alive in the family....