Vikings got BTFO by the Native Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leif_Erikson
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forever proving the supremacy of white men. Injuns even stained them red, taking viking women as slaves.

NA Record: 1-100000000

That's why they came back 500 yrs later and finished the job, thus proving whites are superior

never happened

Who would win

One Nordic warrior with chainmail armor, helmet, shield and steel sword.

One native American with a stick.

As a Mi'kamq I know this is BS. The visitors, having been fascinated by our ways with no prospects for returning home, were pleased with the opportunity to integrate peacefully.

They literally gave us 2/3 of their land but we didnt' like their women, so we left.

The French, Spanish and the Anglos are VIKAANGZ? The more I learn

Who would win:
Farmers with ak47s and Korean war era rifles or the US Military?

When? Pretty sure the tribes in Nova Scotia and the Vikings got along. Pic related where they settled.

Some part of our country and england in fact.

Not what we're talking about but I can see you're very irate about Vietnam still.

The Moslem part

I thought they killed quite a few of them before they left.

What a meme. America has won every war militarily, we lost the propaganda campaign orchestrated by the USSR in Nam.

do we even have any proof the vikings were in north america at all?

Euro manlets brought smallpox and plague.

East coast war clubs crushed skulls.

Vikings btfo to Iceland

white bois LITERALLY can't compete

They even reached south america at some point.

Well.. I'm not sure what country you're from, but I think most of the military wouldn't want to fight the farmers. Morale would be ridiculously low for the military, but the "farmers" wouldmt care. Also.. It's not just farmers with guns you figgit. There are over 300million legally registered firearms in America with a population of 360 million.

Cortés invaded Mexico (which had around 30 million inhabitants at the time) with 500 men, and their horses and dogs.
It took more than 2 weeks before the first Spanish was even injured.

The vikings probably didn't meet any "native-americans", they only had small settlements in the very north of was I now Canada.

Brainlet here. Did vikings actually go to America? l thought that was just a meme and Nords LARPing

Well I'll be damned

So according to Sup Forums Vikings were:

Egyptians
Romans
Iberians
Greeks
Mesopotamians
Israelites
Muhammad
Jesus
Moses
French
English
Scottish
Irish
Finnish
Slavic
Native Americans
South Americans
Moors
Indians
Afghanis

Yes. iirc they thought the land was useless and decided to never go back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leif_Erikson

Damn you.

There is archaeological evidence that they made it as far in as the mississippi river

Don't think much is known about what happened to the settlement. But notice that it was a settlement of people who had settled at Greenland, who were settlers from Iceland, who were settlers from mainly Norway. All relatively small populations in not the most hospitable conditions. Not the best recipe for success.

It's in Newfoundland not Nova Scotia. And they didn't get along. The injuns were savages. They wrote about it in the saga of Erik the red.

Yes they for sure went to newfoundland

Natives - 1
Invasors - 6000000

Good.

Yes there was a settlement in L'anse aux Meadows

We lost Vietnam because we chose to.
I know that sounds like only_pretending_to_be_retarded.jpg, but it's what happened.
Our people gave up the fight.

Only by acknowledging that, can we avoid similar mistakes in the future.
If we chose to enter a war, we need the support of the people.
Once we start a war, we need the strength of character to finish it.

bt they got hep from viking child i saw on tv

I can see this 100% happening. "Vikings" is the wrong term for a lot of these Nords. Ony 1% of them were actual Vikings. These were more migrants/explorers.

>I share a country with people like this

We

Wuz

Vi kangz.

That's what I meant.

Look into the subversive activities the KGB did during that time period. They played our media like a fiddle

Are you under the impression we saved Vietnam from Communism?

The media

>Look into the subversive activities the KGB did during that time period. They played our media like a fiddle
I know, but my point is that we can't blame others for our people being of weak character.
Make yourself, your family, and your community strong.
Then you won't fall for commie propaganda.

>War went on for decades
>Why'd it lose support? Your all just unpatriotic!

Yea I know you were fighting for 20 years without success but hey it was your decision to bail out

>countrymen goes away to bring back treasures and help their country
>non countrymen ruins your country
Do you understand how fucking retarded that picture is?

He is right you know? Our colonial war in the 70 was just like that to

WE

>t.Thuc Duc Pham Van hoa

is that Mark Walhburg?

This. Vietnam was a test of new propaganda tools.
Modern media is the new battleground.
There are so many people on the planet that even another (non-nuclear) world war would barely make a dent in our numbers.
The only way to destroy in mass, is through propaganda. You demoralize your enemy into self destructive and (culturally and physically) suicidal behaviors.

That is true, but all it takes is to weed out hostile influence of mídia and not giving a fuck about what other people think of you
>Better to be hated and feared than loved and not respected
>Better be known and hated by the inoperant masses than to be ignored and abandoned by it's suporters

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I

I miss the VFS threads

Anglos are viking rape-babies and were conquered by Normans, descendants of vikings in France....so YES.

Viking is a meme phrase and people really use it incorrectly anyway.

>assimilation is now rape babies
Also, you don't seem to understand what an "Anglo" is.

Not like they had boats or anything. We know they stretch at least as far as the Americas to Baghdad.

Anglos = English = conquered by the Normans, ie North-men.

And where are Angles from user?

televising the war had a lot to do with the protest against the vietnam war. people got to see what war was truly like. theres a theory that if ww2 was televised a lot of people would protest the war because they saw the true horrors of war.

The US never identified the enemy and attacked their center of mass, i.e. they never prosecuted a proper war.

Landing a field army in Asia had been eschewed by many decades of US policy, including in Burma just 20 years earlier, but the government chose to scorn this wise policy.

Bad policy, wrong strategy, wrong place, that means failure.

>vikings never fought each other

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

>muslim education
AHAJAAHAJAHJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA