Trump Claims Dow Reached 23,000 For the First Time Ever

What is is end game? Doe he think this makes racism OK?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/920322631412473856

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
youtube.com/watch?v=XTZvppjqrX8
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
macrotrends.net/2531/soybean-prices-historical-chart-data
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_wave_principle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up nigger

When does it all come crashing down?

Racism IS okay and should be encouraged in children as young as 3.

racism is OK.
Niggers are not OK.

Obama left him a strong economy.

Just wait till Trump and the GOP's failed economic policies kick in. Economy will crash and Trump will dindu hard.

Before every crash their is a huge upward surge
Prepare for the end

Lol, the elites have used identity politics to distract the masses from economic policies. And it worked! Pure (((genius))).

raycism is always OK
now fuck off nigger

fuck your narrative roasty.

That's not how markets work. Lots of people got in at 14k before the crash. The banks robbed us all. Then the government robbed us all to fix the banks. Obama just handed over 1.3 Trillion USDs of our money to "fix the economy." Obama got us from 14k down to 7k and back up to 18k by robbing us all. Now we're at 23k because the God Emperor swung his magic wand and made it happen. He took us from 18k to 23k. Obama took it from almost 10k to 18k in 8 years. In 10 months, God Emperor Trump did 5/8ths of the change Obummer did in 8 years. This is how you president.

>Obama got us from 14k down to 7k

Are you mentally retarded?

This is the most retarded rant I've ever read.

Right wing retards don't even know when presidents take office.

Obama tripled the stock market.

Trump is up what 30%? Lol get back to me when it's 200%.

he thinks Obama took office in 2008

holy shit u fucking retards are so dumb it's unreal

>tripled
He got it back to where it was. Guess the people in those positions should have just sold and taken a loss, right? But he brought it all back? Learn how markets work, faggot.

Counting November 2008. The market price is based on sentiment, nigger. That means the next president is basically priced in on election day. See: Trump.

The stock market tripled under Obama.

You're legit mentally retarded. What is wrong with u?

>I agree

>I disagree. Wrong

Never. This is the Trump timeline.

Obama took office January 20th, 2009.

You're so fucking mentally retarded, you don't even know what was happening in 2008. Bush crashed the economy. It was the worst Republican Recession since the great Republican Depression.

How can u be so mentally handicapped that u didn't know this?

LOL you're so mentally ill, u thought Obama crashed the economy in 2008?

AHAHAHAHAHHHA holy shit you're fucked bro

You obviously don't remember getting robbed to the tune of 1.3 Trillion USDs to get that done. Check the record, newfriend.

Its the signal from 2016 election idiot. Seriously do you even got a job and work?

you got btfo hard kid

see i honestly can't wait to see how hard u retards dindu when trump crashes the economy

Trump's only accomplishment so far is trying to take credit for the amazing Obama economy

My charts say January 2018 will be the big one. Stocks bonds and the dollar are in for an 80% correction.

Its obamaleaf, either hes is a super autist canadian or a paid shill, by the sheer volume of shilling he posts.

The stock during Obama's presidency wasn't that impressive. It was already at rock bottom when he took office. Where else was it supposed to go but up?

A literal chimp could have been president and the stock market would have still gone up.

It's much more impressive for Trump that he inherited an already sky high record stock and managed to keep it shooting straight up.

>Bush crashed the economy

It was Clinton's policies that crashed the economy.

yep about 3 months and gtfo. Remember buy the TVIX or do calls on the VIX for maximum returns

Bush didn't crash the economy personally, either. It was a lending crunch which led to the recession. Basically, the American people caused the market to crash because there was too much money being loaned, not enough being paid back.

If you did your research, or had any inkling of the concept of Economics, you would know this. But I wouldn't expect most Canadians to know anything beyond the order of which episodes make up the "Top 10 Trailer Park Boys episodes".

The Dow Jones index is DESIGNED to be a gradually-increasing index. The whole point of the index is nothing more than a Wall Street marketing ploy to increase confidence in potential investors.

Does anyone care about this shit that Trump had no involvement in?
Deport the illegals. Build the wall. Trump voters would much prefer that over some shitty graph

Um, you really think that was a partisan move? Because the economy was crashed by massive financial fraud using unregulated derivative instruments to securitize bad debt, and then further securitization of the default of those debts. Basically, the banks hid a bunch of bad debt, let investors buy it, and then let other investors bet that the debtors would default. None of that was Obama's fault.

Obama didn't jail any bankers involved in this (because his cabinet was picked by Citi, probably), and then robbed us all to the tune of 1.3 Trillion USDs to "fix the problem." Obama dindu nuffin. We did. Well, me and all the other tax paying citizens. Antifa scum like you probably didn't do shit since you were still wetting your bed 10 years ago.

>I wouldn't expect most Canadians to know anything beyond the order of which episodes make up the "Top 10 Trailer Park Boys episodes".

Don't you do this.

The strong economy that stagnated his second term and led to all sorts of uncertainty you mean?

The jew are in a dillema
In one side, trump can easily make the US economy strong and make a fortune.
But he goes against their anti white narrative.
[spoiler]they are jews so they will choose the money, thats why the economy wont crash

This. This is just Trump fooling people to look like hes achieved something incredible. Deport beaners. Build wall. Stop patting yourself on the back over something independent of you.

Im guessing he left, because I called him out for having no life or being a paid shill.

I'm not touching the VIX. Believe it or not. But I think we are looking at a complete options wipe out. Banks and brokers will be so distressed you will not be able to cash in your options gains. And if you can, the dollars you receive as pay out will be have their value so inflated away it will be almost meaningless.

You need to go hard and deep if you want to survive the next big one.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
youtube.com/watch?v=XTZvppjqrX8
Liar and hypocrite.

LOL right wing retards are fucking hilarious.

Your heroes are such fucking failures, that you have to DINDU an entire 8 year Republican presidency.

BUSH DINDU NUFFIN

every fucking time

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA u fucking dindus

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

>Trump promises Goldman Sachs and other massive corporations TRILLIONS in tax cuts that will be added to the national debt
>Right wing retards are surprised that Goldman Sachs loves it

When a dem is in office, so they take the heat.

really stagnated lol

Economy always crashes thanks to Republicans

If the stock market doesn't crash and continues to go up what kind of changes will we begin to see? Things that actually affect the average person.

stfu and take your racists ass outa here OP

Lol you're this mad that Obama TRIPLED THE STOCK MARKET

AHHAHAHA

Not to mention Obama saved America from a 2nd Great Republican Depression.

Wrong, nigger. I'm still here. Obviously, you were too young to remember all the shit I pointed out, but Obama literally dindu nuffin except rob us all and give it to the banks. Remember "too big to fail"? No?

FUCKING ILLITERATE HILLBILLIES

If you've read a single History book you'd understand that the German economy was thriving before the war.

Fuck that EVEN WORSE the French Slave Colony in Haiti had one of the best economies in the world in late 19th century.

GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL FATASS FAGGOT BITCH BASTERDS.

He's proud because he successfully robbed every person in this country. The most successful nigger ever.

POO

you sound a little constipated

STOP BEING SUCH STUPID GOOD GOYIM

It's a fucking bubble, there's just too much debt has been accumulated for all that time. We are in the end of the super cycle - everything is going to crash, deleverage and reset. Same as in the 30s-40s.

Those stats are wildly manipulated; a significant majority of those are part-time jobs, not even close in terms of pay and benefits to full time careers across the board.

Bastard hota hai, yaha sare Indian galat likhte hai unintentionally

>80% correction
rip in peace burgers

can someone explain why printing money doesn't cause a crash or hyperinflation literally how the fuck does japan keep getting away with printing money?

They don't

>buy the TVIX
care to elaborate
i keep hearing this but my common sense says no

Republicans have just enough time to fix the economy before they’re out

+1

Obama's admin heavily cooked the books regarding what they published. It's almost never the relevant figures but some spinned off manipulated statistic with little to none hard content. That nigger sold your country out and held his population you a fool for 8years. You only saw through his bullshit when you had an education in actual econ/business admin.

Debts not really a big deal for countries. They need to be in debt. If you’re a shit country though you can’t be

Guys Donald Trump is never going to be president, you have to accept that fact. It's over! You lost! Enough of this fantasy

>dow passing 23,000 is good

kek

It does

The public is lied to when it comes to the so-called national debt. They're clueless about it, as are most, if not all, of our lawmakers.

First off, there is no debt. The debt is dollars. The government spent $20 trillion more than it took away in taxes over the last 240 years, and those dollars, held by the non-government, comprise a big portion of the non-government's wealth. Nothing is "owed." It's owned, by us, the people.

Second, there is nothing to pay back. The money was paid, ended up in someone's bank account and now it's being held in the form of Treasuries.
It "pays back" holders of Treasuries all the time. That's called a redemption and when Treasuries are redeemed the government simply instructs its bank, the Fed, to take back the securities and credit the individual's (or firm's or foreign government's or whomever's) bank account and, voila, it happens. Paid back. In fact, it happens so regularly and on such a big scale that it will totally blow your mind.

btw 2019 is when the world is gonna crack

Haha fucking shill

ha! but who is "us", who is "the people"?

there are actually two peoples. one collects the debt. one pays for the debt. The 2nd people won't be happy, especially because they are mostly young people who inherit the debt involuntarily.

Black unemployment at 17 year low, and you're trying to push infographics that ignore NET gains.

Yeah... you're a dumbass.

>Black unemployment at 17 year low

THANKS OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, cocksucker. Did you forget to take your pills again?

This is what a retarded nigger looks like. It’s like George Bush slashed 3 of my tires but Obama stole me back a fresh new set! Now I’m 200% richer!

Take your pills leaf

Last year the gov payed back 94.2 trillion dollars in treasuries. 94.2 trillion in single year. And few knew about this. Furthermore, the world didn't fall apart, the dollar didn't collapse, interest rates didn't spike, we had no inflation and everything was fine.

There is the proof, right in front of our noses, that the debt is meaningless. It's just a bunch of bookkeeping entries. Keystrokes. It's time we stop fretting over this. People need to educate themselves about what this debt is and how they are being manipulated and propagandized about it
The debt is not a bad thing, it is an asset of the non-government; however, ignorant, cynical, corrupt, dogmatic and self-serving groups like Fix the Debt are in the business of keeping Americans misinformed

They were in a dilemma from the start. His kids, grandkids, and closest friends and business partners are all jewish, he even brought a rabbi to pray at the inauguration, donates to jewish charities, even best friends with bibi. Its now a civil war between leftie jews in the media and finance and republican jews as well as real estate jews, thats why trump is still here

You so obviously and painfully don't know what you're talking about.

> Nobody checks digits and the only intelligent post here

I thought Sup Forums was a board for clever people...

The Soy prices went up and the Kirchners used the money in part to pay the debt, but mostly to gibs and get the votes from them.

No industry was created with those great export revenues, and more and more welfare was given to the people. The prices remain ok but now we have a monstrous state spending and the debt cannot be payed as fast as then.

macrotrends.net/2531/soybean-prices-historical-chart-data

Someone claimed the sky is blue, does this make racism OK?

>Doe he think this makes racism OK?
Racism is OK. Your economy would be nowhere as healthy without it.

Trump also said in 2016 we are in a bubble.

Racism is morally correct

as if there is a unified people, and it doesn't matter to move money from one pocket to another.

the reality is people are not unified. and pockets are owned by different people. it is transfer of wealth, and it is a zero sum game.

in the end, it will blow up, because a small percentage of the population are paying for the majority of the debt, and they are not going to take it any more.

America got potensial

We got a solid two years before the shtf completely. Screenshot this

I think Trump should stop posting on stock market gains. The Stock market is manipulated and has no real relationship with the health of the economy. A crash is coming with multiple bubbles ready to pop. He knows Obama didn't hand him a healthy economy.

Take your pills leaf!

There was a run on nigger belly futures.

Wrong. Markets goes in waves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_wave_principle

>obamaleaf thread

saged and hidden

i don't like obama but trump is such a fucking failure because he was supposed to be the solution.
if he claims better economy for him then he should claim all the fuck ups from the obama time too.

This times 6 million

its actually the dems who do it with deficit spending, its just the effects of it don't take place until after their out

What if it goes higher?

It will for two years

What goes up, must come down. Can't fucking wait for the American economy to come crashing the fuck down.
M-MAGA Obummer did this even though he's not even president anymore p-please let us come to Europe we need jobs... my family is in danger of the 45% of the population that conists of spics and niggers trying to rob us....

Prepare for economic collapses as the buble explodes