youtube.com/watch?v=TYNvMivc360
youtube.com/watch?v=2JZEb8rTG6o
youtube.com/watch?v=IlGFcks030s
youtube.com/watch?v=vq-iuQRKsuI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi1YGKFUQIg
youtube.com/watch?v=s0_Lye2VLWs
youtube.com/watch?v=bG98jVubcgM
youtube.com/watch?v=B5NmuS8GjaQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Rhodes_(1522)
youtube.com/watch?v=cpVYWnRELEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cancer*

Nice, so god gave him enough time to convert to the true religion before his death, happy ending

True dat

The mental gymnastics

Maybe you just made a really shitty post lmao

That's probably why you replied, shit attracts flies

>be sandnigger
> tired of being sandnigger, tired of mullah assfucking you
> convert to Christianity, "I want alcohol and pork"
>holyshitthosisawesome.jpg
> sharif don't like it when you rock the casbah.wav
> insert Koran passage about killing apostates here
> mullah mad favorite boy toy leaves, gives him Litvinenko treatment
> "behold the power of Allah to deal with apostates"
> actually the power of injected radioactive materials
> mudslimes followers eat it up

>> insert Koran passage about killing apostates here
Where?

Nice to see a native french muslim posting on here...

based christianity killing mudshits

merci Jesus

>worship satans religion and pray for satan everyday
>basically sell your soul to satan
>convert to christianity
>pray to god for help
>satan kills you for abandoning

What's your point? By your logic, the fact that most of the Muslim world has a lower life expectancy rate, higher rates of poverty and so forth than the West proves that God is not with the Muslims. But you wouldn't come to that conclusion would you? Plus, you didn't even provide a link in your original post.

Dirty frog gets cancer no suprise!

He converted to christianity dumbass

That's the opposite actually, God is with the poor and the rich are drowning under sins.
Just type "nabeel qureshi" and you'll find yourself

all converts die of cancer ? belief in the lord jesus christ does not make you suddenly immune for cancer

He wasn't a simple convert, he was famous and spoke about christianity and islam (in a negative way) a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=TYNvMivc360

youtube.com/watch?v=2JZEb8rTG6o

Humz he spoke out of christianity also and did not die to well

allah works in mysterious ways

>leaves Islam
>goes to heaven and rejoices and GOD smiles upon him

If Heaven is Paradise, wouldn't dying of natural causes(GOD sends for you) a good thing?

really frog, you should really not be afraid of dying, but you should be afraid of GOD.

Amen and bless your inpure soul.

You can find a plethora of youtube videos talking about Christian testimonies, where Jesus personally visited them and completely changed their life. You can't find the same for Islam. Muslims are incapable of understanding what it's like to have a God that personally visits you and grants one with insight. Islamists are literally spiritual brainlets.

Maybe God took him before he changed his mind.

On te tire dessus jeune pédé! BRLAAA !!

Divine retribution? Google Christopher Hutchens. The God he said doesn't exist gave him throat cancer. Whoops! I guess in this case God is into gay sex with 9 year olds. Aloha Snackbar!

Looks like god couldn't wait to have his child next to him in heaven.

Blessed be Nabeel Qureshi

Dying immediately after baptism is one of the greatest graces God can bestow on a man.

You seem to think bodily death is a bad thing to a Christian?

Flag checks out

I don't know about you guys but i've met a ton of ex-muslims here at uni, it tends to be the ones outside of london and the north and places like luton and those mudslime infested areas.

It's weird i always thought that ugly froggy paki voice they have was genetic but exmuslims dont seem to have it, maybe its like the gay voice

>haha you are fly
But you are shit

he converted to christianity in college. He had been a christian for over a decade

how you speak english is dependant on a lot of factors, primarily where you grew up

you will sound mostly like the people you grew up around

>french flag
>islamic
shit writes itself

Its only going to determine which artificial intelligence his soul will be deposited into.

Would you like to spend your eternity encapsulated with an Allah Flavored AI or a Jesus flavored?

>Philippians 1:21 - For to me, to live is Christ; and to die is gain.

A true Christian has no fear of bodily death, and in fact gladly welcomes it.

>be sandnigger
>become christcuck for wh*te pussy
>try to refute islam
>get btfo by Allah

lmao

So muslims never die according to OP ?

"allah" is satan and muhammad burns in hell forever

Then why was he begging like a little bitch? ohh pls jebus save :(((

the pig muhamed burns in hell right alongside his lord satan, you vile faithless reprobate

Because anyone fears change.

Jesus will remake him in his image in the next world, but the bodily form clings to what it has.

>be French Muslim
>post thread on Sup Forums proclaiming Islam superior to Christianity because a convert gets polonium induced stomach cancer
> can't even point to part of Koran which mentions apostates should be killed
>or...
>professes ignorance of said verse cuz taqiya
>French muzzie BTFO by non-Muslim burger

That is totally allah 1500 years and the muslims still have not conquered the west

Noooooo.....you can't say one thing about Nabeel unless you've sat through one of his testimonies and then watched the last year of his blogs before he passed away. He was a good, good man and God used him in many ways.
I don't know why God took him from this earth but Gods ways are not our ways. His thought are not our thoughts. Nabeel was sent here to earth for a mission. His mission was done well, and it was time for him to be in the arms of His Creator and hear "Well done".

What about all the people that convert and don't die of stomach cancer months later, you gigantic fucking faggot?

>goes to heaven anyways despite a lifetime of goatfucking
smart ass

kek

>be canadian
>.......
>time to kill myself and get it over with already

If you have baptism and sanctifying grace and are justified, why WOULDNT you want God to take you out of this miserable world as fast as possible? St. Paul tells us that to die is to gain, to die in this life is to gain life eternal that is.

What do you say about this racemixer christcucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=IlGFcks030s

I wonder if his wife is fucking niggers right now...

I've noticed that most Muslims are financially successful than Christians, especially in the workplaces that I've been too.

Or that's probably because I work in the UK. kek

But the most is obviously Jews win.

Jews are world's best-educated religious group.
Therefore the most rich.

now he will actually make it to heaven... great timing

You are implying that he got cancer because he converted to Christianity. But this is wrong. He would've got stomach cancer anyway. The difference is, staying Muslim, he would've condemned himself to Hell. But now, if he really did believe, he died to live forever.

Do you think being financially rich is good in the eyes of God? Jesus and his apostles lived in complete poverty, and Jesus said it's practically impossible for rich people to go to heaven.

what if he wasnt catholic

praise Jesus 2bh

>pic for usa
>implying that arabs arent bascily jews
>implying pakis dont have indo-european blood
>implying turks dont got central asian high inteligence genes

you do realise that only a certain type of muslim gets to work in the UK/Europe and migrate, its usually not the retarded ones, those go akbarboom or run into people with cars or hmm go on a knive spree

its not the good romanians(gypsies) that beg on your streets, the good ones have good high paying jobs

>hasn't died on cancer
really made me think

at least he's going to heaven instead of hell for being a heathen

but it's not just the accent, it's their actual voice. It's a sort of deep froggy voice hard to describe.

God brought him to Heaven once he was saved in order to help European Christians reclaim their homeland

that probably has to do with growing up speaking arabic, which has a lot of guttural sounds

>He dies in a slow agony
christcucks : "muh i-it's God who took him to heaven"

meinsides.jpg

She will. right now allah is just out of mana

A load sand niggers were squashed by a crane in mecca and hundreds killed by stampedes there too, was that your God's wrath also?

idk anything about the state of his faith or his repentance and contrition at the time of death, so I don't know if he's in heaven or hell

however, as I've said before, death in this life is not an undesirable thing to a true Christian

it is also a part of Christian tradition that suffering is sent by God to us for our sanctification, so that we may suffer in patience and in following the Lord Jesus who suffered and died for us

Just weird to me how ex muslims can be raised the same way but then they decide to leave and they speak normally. Mainly pakis here so i thought they'd speak hindi instead of arabic.

hows the state of christianity in estonia? from what i hear it's pretty much a non-entity

>thot converts to not feel guilty about fucking guys

>cancer
>agony
3rd world iq is showing. Its not cancer that is painful its the treatment. Dying from cancer unknowingly is painless.

That was saudi incompetence desu

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Auliya' (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allah (to Muhammad). But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliya' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them."

But all except one of Muhammeds sons and daughters died before Muhammed died. God must have hated that mudskinned pedo

This faggot was part of the Ahmaddiya cult. Not really Muslim.

Typical Muslim. You know David Wood made a video specifically abou this "argument", right? That Muhammad died much more painfully than Nabeel?
youtube.com/watch?v=vq-iuQRKsuI
If Nabeel's relatively painless death was "divine punishment", then what do you call God ripping out Muhammad's aorta and causing him years of torment?

Also
>months later
Years later, friend. He converted in college, spent years as a Christian and published "seeking Allah, Finding Jesus" in 2014. In fact, the earliest video on the "Acts17Apologetics" channel stars Nabeel all the way in 2009.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi1YGKFUQIg

Nice try though. I'm not going to blame you for this attempt, given that Sup Forums
>Will rarely doublecheck things they're presented with
>Is racist in the most literal sense (as in, boiling down an entire persons character to his race alone, even though uncle Adolf considered Pakis to be Aryans).

>dying in slow agony
you goatfuckers do realize there are hospitals and analgesics in civilized countries, right?

what do u call jesus death?

Mohammad was killed by a Jewish woman. Idiot was dumb enough to eat food made by her

>leaves Islam
>converts to Christianity
>goes to Heaven months later

Sounds good to me. What's your point?

>He dies in a slow agony
No, you fucking idiot. He was diagnosed with stomach cancer, but was able to live a relatively normal life while following treatment. It's just that recently his condition worsened, attempts were made to remove his entire stomach but doctors concluded the cancer had spread too far. Nabeel and the doctors then decided to just stop all attempts to keep him alive and he drifted away peacefully.

His death? You mean His victory over death? If Jesus remained dead you'd have a point, but then again if He remained dead he wouldn't have been the Messiah.

>French Flag
>Pro-Islam post

Name a more iconic duo

Muhammad died in slow agony after being poisoned by one of his sex slaves. So who's the cuck?

Jesus died a hero, a martyr; Muhammad died a coward's death in some Game of Thrones shit.

the 2 national languages of pakistan are actually Urdu and English, then the other languages are Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Saraiki. Arab isn't even in the top 6 as far as first languages are concerned.

>worships man
>goes to Heaven

>worships man

?????

KEK this is nabeels mentor

youtube.com/watch?v=s0_Lye2VLWs

>Muhammad died a coward's death
Poisoned by a Jewess. Muhammad hated women, hated Jews and constantly wailed about how he wanted to die gloriously in battle.

God has a sense of irony, which is why many Muslim preachers don't touch upon how Muhammad died. It's fucking humiliating not only to Muhammad, but to the entire Muslim community. Muslims are ashamed of how their prophet died, while Christians can't shut the fuck up about the death and resurrection of Jesus.

>Guilt by association: the post.

youtube.com/watch?v=bG98jVubcgM
youtube.com/watch?v=B5NmuS8GjaQ

just showing true christcuck morals lmao

>Nabeel Qureshi was aChristianPakistani-Americanconvert from theAhmadiyya.
>Ahmadiyya

So not actually Muslim.
Ahmadiyya 'muslims' are literally a poo-in-loo sect.

Jesus' death and passion is the means by which we are saved, without it everything is pointless and heaven is forever closed to humans.

Jesus died crucified by kikes lmao

>low iq
Yeah because the heavy treatment is absolutely not painful :)

He started as a poor merchant, with nothing, hated by pagans, took the religion of God and conquered the whole Arabia

The difference between you and us is that Muhammad is a prophet equal to the others while you raise a Jew to the rank of God

Ive got something more about Islam that doesn't make sense

If GOD favors mohammad and Islam then why have Muslims only won wars when zerging with armies 5-10-15 times larger?

Even christian gpysies with army much smaller have had GOD smile upon them and gave the valour in battle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Rhodes_(1522)

And how come it takes

180,000[1]–200,000 men[2]
400 ships[2]
72 guns and mortars[1

To take over Christian fotress

6,703 men
(703 Knights hospitalers of St. John, including men from Spain, France, Germany, Italy, England, and Portugal)

I mean really makes ya think

Truly does remind me of Lord of the rings, mordors armies are vast and shitloads bigger then any.

>If GOD favors mohammad and Islam then why have Muslims only won wars when zerging with armies 5-10-15 times larger?

What is the battle of Badr?

Lmao

>911

The difference between you and I is that you follow a faithless diabolical reprobate into the fires of hell, and I believe in God. Your blasphemies against the Lord Jesus Christ will only serve to condemn you further into a deeper pit of hell, where your pig child-rapist muhamed is.

>So not actually Muslim.
Nice try mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=cpVYWnRELEk

Muhammad did well for an illiterate desert dweller, but that makes him far from the moral examplar that Muslims try to make him into.
>while you raise a Jew to the rank of God
Why do Muslims constantly use Jew as if it's an insult? No wonder you guys feel at home on Sup Forums.

But now he's in heaven and not hell where all the dirty mudshits go.

Jesus died at the hand of the jews, as they were threathen by the romans to "remove this king of theirs", they were just doing what jews do and signing off on the death of their own so that the others can live.

Jesus Death wasn't to save the Jews, it was basicly Jesus did nothing wrong and paid a huge price, this reached the hearts of men and many spread the word of his sacrifice.

Good thing he found Jesus before he died.

>reveals Quran
>your wife feeds several passages to goats
>gone from history forever
So much for the word of God