HAPPENING: IT'S HAPPENING

Obama and Hillary told Mueller and Comey to bury the Uranium One investigation - they did.

newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
tunein.com/radio/WCBM-680-s27755/
bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2017/01/18/ex-clinton-foundation-ceo-to-head-eric-schmidt.html
investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-foundation-caught-in-a-145-million-scandal-with-russia-after-all-the-talk-about-trump-and-russia-it-is-clinton-dealing-with-putin-oh-wow-eric-braverman-surfaces/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

We all know this. Jeff Sessions where you at? Do your job?

Fake news

Obongo and Hillary will never go to prison.

But whats the next best thing?

Admission of crimes, presidential pardons

Bye, bye.... Mueller.

How can Trump possibly pardon them when it's quite clear they have no intention of burying the hatchet?

> mfw newsweek is covering this but it isn't on the header or even highlighted on drudgereport.

First 60minutes covers the corruption related to the Opoid crisis and gets a shit tier asshole to resign from an appointment.Now newsweek is covering a big habbening.

Seems like traditional media is trying to get back on top of the ball.. meanwhile, these clownasses on non-traditional media are backsliding.

He has to resign immediately
If he doesnt and tries to make some charge or accusation of Trump it wont have any validity at all
There are so many conflicts of interest involving him that it's just a laughable joke

It's there, should be red lettered with sirens

No, Obama and Hillary are safe because now, after all the "Russiagate" smokescreen for the past 9 months, it will look like Trump being authoritarian and attacking his rivals tit-for-tat.

I think that may have been the Democrats play the whole time. They knew they had nothing, they just wanted to soften the blow on them because they realized this would all come out eventually after they lost the election.

5D chess.

Don't be fooled. Trump is only keeping them around so 2018 will prove disastrous for the Dems.

Even if he could lock them up today, it would be an opportunity wasted. The more these wrinkly old ex-wives of America speak, the more people become nauseated with the entire Democratic party.

If you want the Queen Demon locked up, you'll just need to get off your ass to vote anti-establishment Republican again in 2018.

If fucking newsweek is covering it...shit is actually happening

>"His illegal conduct was captured with the help of a confidential witness, an American businessman, who began making kickback payments at Mikerin’s direction and with the permission of the FBI. The first kickback payment recorded by the FBI through its informant was dated Nov. 27, 2009, the records show."
>with the help of a confidential witness, an American businessman
CARTER PAGE.
tfw
>mueller might just be /our guy/

tunein.com/radio/WCBM-680-s27755/
Rush Limbaugh just went to commercial but is covering this story next (probably to start the 1PM hour)

this

bump this shit all day

get fucked shariablue

The shills are out in force today to slide this

Hahaha if its Carter Page i'll cackle

That's the fun part of the game.

How shameless are they truly? From the looks of things, Trump is probably going for the kill here and get back at those treasonous vipers, I sure hope so as this would be a complete defeat of the Left and their hypocrisy.

I want everything about their illusion to be laid bare and the dark truth for even the most blue-pilled soul to witness and cannot deny both its existence and their involvement in allowing it to exist.

Such a Godless, detestable society. I am no better in this sinful world but to see all these atrocious sins and crimes makes a sinner like me boil over.

We need Jesus more and more, his return will be as he said it would be. I pray... that some of His followers worthy of His glory be there to welcome Him upon his return to Earth.

May Christ come and end the reign of fallen blood, Amen.

Proven fake for the 9000000000th time.

Go to sleep Drumpfleshitskins.

>if
it is.

b-but muh snopes ... m-muh debunk ... n-nothing burger!!!

Nice shilling

HABBEDINNG GONVIRMED x-DDDD

Exposure is good for you shillboys

HILLARY LOVES RUSSIA - IT IS KNOWN

What if Mueller has been a balls deep double agent this whole time, and he actually is our guy?

bumpbumpbump

Lol. Nice fake news.

Mueller is coming, and its not for Obama/Hillary.

Would be truly epic but hard to see it

The Russian who helped launder the money to the Clinton Foundation was paid off by Trump back in 2009. He wanted to run in 08 but held off to lay the groundwork by working with Russia by framing Hillary because they knew she'd run. Trump-Russia collusion is not out the window yet!

Shut up hongcouver gook

Any finding he presents will just be laughed at, his entire shady corrupt past and cozy relationships with Comey, Clinton and Obama are now fully exposed. He would be wiser to resign than embarrass himself with shit about Facebook and Pokemon Go

>Mueller is coming

He aint the only one

Bumpin just for the shills.

if not, mueller is permanently fucked and will most likely die in prison.

bump

Nice conspiracy theory

I see your bump and will raise

He needs to have more staff members.
He purged all the Obama holdovers, remember?

Hang yourself you pussy. This is real

Lol, are the feds trying too bury this with a shooting?
Collect everything, comb later.

Hee - Hee !

I will comp your bump, if you rub mine

(((newsweek))) too now, watch them all pop the story now, man this is fucking glorious!

The cat is out of the bag lads!
There is no turning back!

The wisest position would be to switch sides and support Trump's DoJ...if he hasn't already.

it goes deeper. Obama and Kerry lifted sanction on Iran and gave them 1 billion dollars to buy the uranium from Russia. we financing a nuke to be pointed at us.

Thanks for the catch and yeah it should at least have red text. Ashamed of Drudgereport as of late. I'm sure given the tide change and being in survival mode that certain MSM outlets will begin doing real journalism and highlight real habbenings again. Their future and paychecks now depend on it. Meanwhile, drudge as of late seems to be slacking on the realtime and prominence feeds. Far too much shit from stupid ass tabloid sources and not enough meet. Funny how times change..

Mas bumpos hotas.

It's time to abandon ship shillcucks.

Are the shills getting paid to distract, or downplay? Because it seems more like they act like a beacon so you know what's important. Usually they mark important threads with baseless accusations of fake news, trying to get the first replay in while a backup shill points to them and agrees.

Thanks Shills, it's a good thing we aren't the ones paying you to help us!

HAVE A BUMP.

I hope this takes down the Clinton Foundation.

I’ve read they also did not report receiving millions from Russia, which is clearly another violation for their growing list of corruption.

Who in the fuck do you think you're convincing? Do you actually think you're changing anyone's view by making blanket contradictions of what we now know to be fact? I seriously hope you're getting paid to say this, or else I worry for your mental health. Thanks for the bumps, but please leave.

Good shit at Fox

This Hill story is the swamp finding out that Mueller is not
on their side, and trying to discredit him.

Wtf I love Russian interference into the US election process now

I would guess that he's flipped to support Trump in exchange for immunity. There's no way he could maintain credibility and charge trump now but he could CERTAINLY charge the Clintons.

Veterans of the CFG meme war Check In.
1st Armored Pepe Division, 75th Battalion, "Kike Cremators"

Wtf I hate evidence now

Already recused since it has Hillary involved.

if mueller truly has been working against the dems all this time....well

>wew
that might explain Turmp asking "I wonder where that money could have went?" during his Iran deal press conference last week.
Interdasting

>election process
This is just pure corruption stuff. Regular Pay-To-Play.
If this company was German, it'd still be considered wrong.

BUMP
DELET THIS GOY! RUSSIA IS EVIL AND COLLUDED WITH TRUMP AND RUSSIA ALSO RAPES CHILDREN
STOP THINKING GOY JUST DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO

1. This is from 2009-2010, pre election
2. If it happened we might as well know about it
3. Demfags jelly there's evidence now

I love that they sell this stuff

it would make it very easy to infiltrate their circles

if if if if if if if if if

>oh look who was in charge of the FBI then ...

Robert Mueller

Get some

BUT MUH PISS TAPES

ZUMP THE PUSSY GRABBER

SLEEP NOW

checked
There is no way that Mueller didn't financially benefit from this deal. We need to find any LLC's in his name and cross reference them with the Panama papers. Do you think its a (((coincidence))) that the journalist who broke that story just got blown the fuck up yesterday?

Bwaaaaahahaha
Nice try shillary

Leaf, thanks. Lord bless you. From one sinner to another.

>They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

Oh look it's the Hillary-Uranium fake news again. Something big about Trump-Russia must be about to drop.

bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2017/01/18/ex-clinton-foundation-ceo-to-head-eric-schmidt.html

investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-foundation-caught-in-a-145-million-scandal-with-russia-after-all-the-talk-about-trump-and-russia-it-is-clinton-dealing-with-putin-oh-wow-eric-braverman-surfaces/

George Webb said maybe they are just going to take the Clinton Foundation corpse and give it to Google.

Tick tick tick

This

This board is a moronic echo chamber. Please check out /r/politics if you want to face a real debate.

Iran isn't going to point one at us. But it might as well be with who it will be pointed at. Especially with our politicians and (((media))) pushing said narrative..

McCain protected her before but no one trusts him now.

Could be interesting.

Ruination of their legacy.

LOL THAT PICTURE MADE ME SMILE TY

>Jeff Sessions where you at? Do your job?

This.

If you haven't realized it by now...whenever a Dumbocrat is guilty of something they immediately blame the other side for doing the same thing. That's how you can explicitly tell everything that they're doing behind the scenes.

Is this what Hannity was hinting at?

HOLY HECKING HAPPENING BATMAN

What the fuck is wrong with this kike.

> Hillary Clinton approved the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia and nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.
> Bill Clinton bagged $500,000 for a Moscow speech paid for by a Kremlin-backed bank while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.
> Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman’s Joule energy company bagged $35 million from Putin’s Rusnano.
> Clinton Foundation chatter with State Dept. on Uranium Deal with Russia.
> Hillary Clinton hid $2.35 million in secret donations from Ian Telfer, the head of Russia’s uranium company.

>photos of Obama/Clinton looking caught/guilty
hahaha

Drudge is kike

I don't know. Sara Carter was hinting at something, I don't know if the hill scooped her or what, but my hopes for related habbenings coming out today still exists

>inb4 absolutely nothing happens yet again and you faggots still defend Trump

Unfortunately I believe the statute of limitations has already been reached on this. It wouldn't have been let out the bag otherwise. Tbh this makes me think Mueller really is /our guy/ and somebody is trying to get him ousted before he brings the real hammer down

LOCK THE NIGGER AND THE WITCH UP!

And no reference to it on pleebit news. But, trumps networth falling by $600 million is.

It was Clinton's fault.