Jojo

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2H

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=joestar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're getting there!

How many times has that image been used for the OP?
Jesus, use something new. It's not like the series lack fan art.

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

speedwagon walks into your room, what do?

4th for delicious ass

Did you get my 6.5 claim?

Get on my knees like a good boy and accept Speedwagon into my heart.

speedwagoon slap my ass cooly

>Why are you here?
>Can I borrow one of those bowlers with the saw blades?

Yep!

mornin lads

wew

>he then bends you over and fills your ass with his love

aussie user better deliver

>it's a Narancia thread

Thank Speedwagon for all he has given us, and take care of whatever he needs. Hes family now.

It can be whatever you want it to be

he's back again, and about time too, and this time, he's in the mood.

Gappy makes me happy

>adopt speedwagon

yessss

Posting cutest & funniest Narancia moment.

narancia sweaty, ready and in the mood?
lewd user

Nth for tranny Joseph getting knocked up by Tomoko's tranny penis, incubating Josuke in his cursed womb for nine months, shitting the little bastard out his abused boipussi and then fucking off back to America and forgetting it ever happened

I want to see a JoJo crew fight a super large stand. A stand the size of a building.

Have we had any punch ghosts that are super big yet? I think the biggest stand is strength but that doesn't count because it's a bound stand.

D-5 Before best cat

>Stand the size of a building
How about a Radio tower?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm sure that Joseph is progressive but this hurts my soul

Clearly user is busy making a short film out of it like Werner Herzog.

>have we had any punch ghosts that are super big yet

well there's something coming up in part 5 you might enjoy...

in term of size the biggest stand we ever had was strength , so big that even non stand users could interract with it

>Joseph is autistic
Maybe not autistic but still not far off

He said super big, not notorious big.

How the fuck did King Crimson even do this? The first time I read this I thought he threw him on a fence because bad scans but he impaled him up through solid bars that were 5m high.

He's openly racist though.

I still can't wait for animeonlies to get offended that a Japanese mangaka decided to give a Japanese character magically-appearing blond hair/blue eyes and a "white" name twenty years ago.

>is autistic
Well at least she got something right

I'm sorry, what's this gibberish ? Is that even English ?
Do these people manage to have normal conversation with normal people ? Or do they just spend all day without real-world, sane human contact ?

So many questions

Those are bound stands though. I was thinking more of a giant punch ghost.

i'm not trying to headcanon joseph as being super progressive but he was never that racist.

he said 'fucking japanese gah' but he never seemed to be upset Holly married a japanese guy and never hinted at resenting jotaro or jouske

/jojo/, it's time to confess your sins. no matter what, i will listen.

He erased the time he would have thrown Narancia onto the fence so it still happened but Diavolo didn't have to do anything. Araki drew it weirdly though so there's no feasible way to fit him over the bars and it just looks fucked.

evil nips don't count

I shitpost here instead of finding a job.

selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=joestar

It's quiz time, boys and girls.

if i met anyone who used "xe" or any other bullshit pronouns i would kill them.

that's actually not a bad idea, but it'd probably be something like Justice then, like a big fog thing

Friend decided to cosplay Angelo at Otakon

I fucked you're waifu

He beat up some racist cops and he also beat up that racist guy in the restaurant.

He's personally butthurt about Japanese people because muh Holly, but manages to treat Kakyoin and Jotaro pretty kindly. And when he visits Japan later on he fits in pretty well and doesn't whine about the people or anything.

Yo

>saved Sambo from the coppers after he stole his wallet
>friend with an Italian
>had two homosexual marriages with Aztec guys
>longtime friend with a shitskin
>had no problem traveling with two japs and a frog

>racist

i want to breastfeed jotaro..

It just works

>holding some paper cut-in from a panel
>""""cosplay""""

If beating on people specifically because of their race isn't racist, then I'm not really sure what is.

>had two homosexual marriages with Aztec guys

Yo, Angelo!

No that didnt happen, I thought that as well. Look at the top panel. King Crimson somehow fit him through the bars that were 5m high up and they had to cut the bars to get him down. There was no fence, he didn't throw him into a fence.

>autistic kakyoin
>just a headcanon
Other than that, the worst thing about this is that fucking sidebar. I'm pretty much desensitized to the "trans for transness' sake" crowd at this point, but anything Homeshit after the first five acts makes my blood boil.

That's pretty gay, dude.

A mosquito bit my hand so doing this hurt

Pages 6 and 7 are both almost done!

Yeah im sorta numb to it too. Im glad i didnt get sucked into the vortex of Homestuck tho.

Narancia was going to be impaled on the bars somehow but Diavolo erased the time it happened in and did something else, so he never broke the bars himself and Narancia, who was forecasted by Epitaph to be impaled, had to end up on the bars regardless of Diavolo's involvement.

So what happens after this, nothing else? I'm gonna miss these.

>Not wanting Jotaro to breastfeed you with his magic shrinking milk

>He's personally butthurt about Japanese people because muh Holly

If my daughter married a black guy, and then I went around beating black people up, treating them poorly, and denouncing their culture, would I be considered racist?

>tfw everyone keeps taking the easy panels
UH
UH
UH
8.4 I GUESS

There'll be some time off since people are pretty burned out on these things, but I'll always be here.
And who knows? Maybe in a few months we'll try something new.

Do your best!

>magic shrinking milk

what the hell..

Yeah, but if you managed to put all that behind you pretty quickly and didn't treat 99% of black people you met poorly, and later on went to a black country voluntarily and stayed there for some time peacefully before adopting a black baby and going home, you probably wouldn't be racist anymore.

So D4C goes to alternate universes. But corpse-verse is the root universe because it's the only one with the holy corpse. I get that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but stands in SBR are granted by coming into contact with the corpse, yes? If that's the case, where are the alternate Johnny's getting stands from? Where did alt Diego get the world?

In the alternate universes, it's said they still chase down something, just not the corpse. Like diamonds. Are there magic diamonds that give stands?

On that note, how are alt-Valentines even remotely fighting alt-Johnny's with Tusk? Normal dudes shouldn't be able to take on spinning fingernail bullets without a stand. Thus, alt-Valentines must have SOME kind of stand to fight Johnny with. But D4C is unique to the root universe, so it's not alt-D4C.

So what happens to the alt-Valentine's stand when he gets D4C shoved onto him?

tl;dr: How do alternate universe SBR characters have stands without a Holy Corpse and what happens to alt-Valentine's stand when he gets D4C?

I actually got into that shit right around peak hype era/when the plot really began to fall apart at the end of act 5. Then Cascade was hype and then I just sort of hoped act 6 would get better until it didn't. Stopped caring enough to read somewhere in the years-long update gap, skipped to the last big-ass fight flash (cool looking, but fuck killing Spades Slick, he was the only thing still good about the comic) and ending, nothing of value was lost.

I hope Andrew Hussie can get back to his roots writing lighthearted niche bullshit only a few thousand people care about at most after he finishes that 2 million dollar game those guys screwed him out of.

But enough about Homeshit, do you think DavidPro will do something about Giorno abruptly going from a cheeky motherfucker to the most solemn bore around? If it was a gradual process from driven teenager to walking symbol, it would've been one of the best character arcs in the series.

>Maybe in a few months we'll try something new

I'm all for that.

God dammit that one got me

>Jotaro Kujo woke up as if it were any other morning. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and checked the side of the bed to see if his datemate, Tenmei Kakyoin, was still asleep. However, something was a little off this morning. Jotaro could put his finger on it, but something felt... Strange.

>For some reason, Jotaro's nipples were freezing. It was odd, seeing as they were in Egypt and, if anything, he should be sweating, but his nipples were fully erect. He looked down at his shirt, only to find odd stains around the area of his nipples.

>"What...?" He thought out loud. They looked like sweat stains... But sweat doesn't travel that far away, does it? Sure, Jotaro may have sweat a lot, and his hygiene wasn't the best, but it wasn't worse enough that he'd have sweat stains on his nipples... Right?

>Then it hit him. These weren't sweat stains, no... Jotaro lifted up his shirt, and squeezed a nipple, only for a white, milky liquid to come out. His suspicions were correct. Jotaro was lactating.

It's Standus, I ain't gotta explain shit

But at the same time, having the aptitude to be a stand user still exists within everyone that has a stand in SBR verse, so it's entirely possible they just "developed" stands

So I can generally treat 1% of them poorly if not beat them up on a regular basis, but as long as I go to Africa and adopt a black baby when I'm almost 80, then I'll be absolved? Sounds good.

David will probably have him sound like one of those fuckboys in anime who always adjust their glasses for keikaku. I wouldnt hold my breath for David doing the gradual procces.

What said, basically. On top of natural stand development being a possibility, there could be something comparable to the OGverse's stand meteor->arrows. All we know for sure is that D4C is unique to the Valentine in the corpse universe.

I think you're exaggerating just how bad he was. He kicked a guy in the shin for bumping into him at an airport.

user please continue this is my fetish.

Jesus's corpse is an equivalent for arrows as I see it, other dimensions probably have their own equivalent, I don't know, ancient daggers from space that give stands or something.

So all stoic frowny-teen Giorno, even when he's being cool early on?

I wouldn't even be surprised after they made Tamami and Hazamada start off short.

In one of the Alternate Universes there chasing after diamonds, Maybe in the universe it's the diamonds that give people stands.

So if a black guy bumps into me in the airport, it's okay if I kick him in the shin specifically because he's black, but otherwise wouldn't have if he was my race?

>"Hey, hey, Tenmei," He shook the sleeping redhead awake. He needed to find out some way to get rid of his lactation, as he didn't want to deal with milk stains on his shirt every day. Plus, lactation in general was just plan embarassing, especially since he was a guy.

>The redhead rubbed their eyes, and sat up alongside Jotaro. "Yeah babe? What is it?" They murmured, still half asleep. It was like Tenmei to always be somewhat tired, as their medication made them more sleepy than normal. But this was an emergency, and Jotaro had no time for his datemate to be asleep.

>"Dude," Jotaro said, barely a hint of panic in his stoic voice but enough for Tenmei to detect, "I'm lactating."

>Tenmei immediately sat up, their eyes widening with a mix of surprise and curiosity. Jotaro couldn't tell, but their face was just barely a shade redder than what it usually was. "Really?" They asked.

maybe early on they can have him all happy and shit but after Everybody meets him in Passione its bye bye Smiles

anyone claimed 6.3 yet? I have a really lazy idea for that panel?

But then what happens to alt-Valentine's stand when he gets D4C'd?

he gets 2? then again, it could just be that none of the Valentines we see him give D4C to have stands of their own