Celebrity user Leaks

On Friday of last week, we were visited by a "celeb user" saying that he was going to blow the whistle on PedoWood and the Harvey Weinsteins out there.

He gave us 5 movies, 4 he's not in, 1 he is:
>Drillbit Taylor, Baby Driver, 21, Shoot 'em UP, and Wanted

Well, this article came up on my news feed this morning.

worldtruth.tv/robert-downey-jr-blows-the-whistle-on-elite-hollywood-pedophile-ring/

Was Robert Downey Jr the whole time?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DzM7xKi2LJs
twitter.com/ramonapringle?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J/P_Haitian_Relief_Organization
archive.is/Kw21u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_Dusk_till_Dawn:_The_Series
worldtruth.tv/robert-downey-jr-blows-the-whistle-on-elite-hollywood-pedophile-ring/
jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs
youtube.com/watch?v=U4ENWSYhu68
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanela_Diana_Jenkins
youtu.be/FZnlMKLiZfI
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/_AAJuynxnTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think he's in any of those 5 movies.

Robert downy Jr is probably part of the pedophile ring, don’t forget how absolutely fucked up the dude was until recently

he probably had to do some seriously fucked up shit to get so many amazing roles

If I had to guess, he got fucked in the ass by every kike in holllyjewd conga line style

IIRC he said at one time that Less Than Zero mirrored his life in more ways than you could ever imagine. If that’s true, one would have to wonder how much dick he sucked and fat Jews he yanked off for drugs and/or roles.
Not that far of a stretch, as he was just a kid when this shit was going on, and kids are easily manipulated.

He was a young actor in the 1980s who had a rough time in the 1990s dealing with the drugs and booze. In and out of rehab. Career was failing.

His dad got him into drugs as a teen, he dropped out of High School, and then tried to make it in the entertainment industry as a young man.

Think about it. He hung out with guys like Corey Feldman.

Fuck m8 he was knee deep in vileness in the 80s, by the 90s he was getting his shit together or at least starting to.

From the article:
>I am a FORMER personal "friend" of a woman named Diana Jenkins. She's the Rosetta Stone of every scandal and perversion from Hwood all over the globe.

Can you imagine the shit he's seen

Anyone have a link to the thread from Friday? The user said the news would be breaking that evening but nothing happened.

>worldtruth.tv

He's done some fucked up things including homosex but he's always been a strong advocate against pedoshit and may be one of the biggest powers against it.

He's a Jew. Whatever he does will be a distraction to protect the Tribe, not truly expose it..

Hes also buds with mel gibson

Discovered her
Deflowered her

people have been saying that RDJ is a whistleblower for years now
there's a whistleblowing blog out there where somebody explains how hayden panettiere was used and abused by her parents and their friends and the rumors always were that RDJ was the one who wrote it

if that's true, he's been doing this sort of thing for quite some time now, and now he finally has an opportunity to take the mask off and rightly blame hollywood for its sins

youtu.be/DzM7xKi2LJs

Ramona Pringle??
Also in Cinderella Man- with Paul G. Miramax produced. Ron Howard directed.
>twitter.com/ramonapringle?lang=en

He mentions Diane Jenkins who started a Haitan relief fund with Sean Penn.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J/P_Haitian_Relief_Organization
It really is all connected.

Yeah, but why would he do a political hit piece on Trump with all the other actors if he's been trying to turn himself around and expose the truth? Doesn't add up.

here's a jezebel article that is pretty informative
don't worry, I archived that for ya
archive.is/Kw21u

Eiza González
>She is in From Dust til Dawn TV Series distributed by Miramax Television
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_Dusk_till_Dawn:_The_Series

My god t-they look just like Weinstien....they knew

Could be as simple as he's had enough of following the carrot and pretending nothing's wrong.

Every man has his limits.

I remember hearing somewhere he was a conservative

Eiza Gonzalez

Fuck if she isn't the epitome of beaner perfection.

>Having to lick his withered spoon
Good grief, people will do anything for fame

Not trying to single out the ladies- but lets be honest- ladies will experience it more than the gents. Gents probably have the gay mafia to deal with.

Mr Robot brought this up too. Funny how that show is quite relevant in these threads.

Being against Trump doesn’t make him any less against pedophilia. Trump support shouldn’t be the gauge by which you judge people’s virtues, you filthy ideologue.

Wtf is that source? Who made that fucking interview, looks like fake news (not that what they say rdj said is)

Oy vey, all of this anti semitism. Go back to watching your movies, goy.

Robert is fucking legit and a TRUE hero. I wish I could buy this man a burrito.

He's based and he's been leaking inside info about the degeneracy of Hollywood for years

>robert downey jr detected
go get a burrito then you goofball

>worldtruth.tv/robert-downey-jr-blows-the-whistle-on-elite-hollywood-pedophile-ring/
this
where's the source for his "stunning expose"?

>listing mel gibson as one of the good guys
this is probably fake

He wasn't in any of the movies listed though? I can understand the article being held, but nothing else lined up.

>article that article sources doesn't actually prove RDJ said any of that

Jesus fucking christ. I want this shit to be real, but I also want it to be provable.

A lot of people opposed Trump, even some (foolish) conservatives. It's the ones who have gone really over-the-top irrational about him that are most suspect of having something like pedo crimes to hide.

worldtruth.tv has them downey jr scoops huh?

You have to be more than 150cm tall to post on Sup Forums.

He's probably not. If he ever was it was as a kid. He is the one who blew the whistle on Hayden Panwhatevertier being passed around the moguls while she was under age.
>In 2009 Downey conveyed his politically rightward drift to N.Y. Times reporter David Carr. “I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics ever since.”

this article is pretty good
jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs

This, the mouse made him sober up

it all comes from the comments described in this article that I did actually link for all of you
nobody noticed tho :(

>jezebel
what does this prove exactly? user, please be serious

>All this coming out when Aqua Man and Justice League are being released next month

Wow, looks like someone at Marvel or Disney really doesn't want the DCEU doing well at all. It wouldn't make sense for RDJ to come forward, why would he sink the company that gave him millions, nearly billions and a pop-culture icon?

>He's based
right...
youtube.com/watch?v=U4ENWSYhu68

>Diana Jenkins
Sanela Diana Jenkins along with Sean Penn founded the Jenkins-Penn Haitian Relief Organization.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanela_Diana_Jenkins

>what is a job?

it was chris pratt or guy of eastbound and down i don't think rdj was in any of the movies

Holy shit, this is the same as the article I posted.

wtf is going on

His dad started him on drugs when he was 5, not a teen. He would share his marijuana with him at the age of 5! His dad was a director, and RDJ is a close friend with Mel Gibson. Mel Gibson is helped him get back into the business with small somewhat obscure roles and personally underwrote Downey’s insurance policy when no other studio would. He didn’t become hugely popular again until Iron Man, which Disney and Marvel expected to flop. Also of note, a couple of years ago at a awards show, RDJ went off script and said it was time that “hollywood” forgave his friend Mel Gibson for his “crimes against hollywood” because there was far more serious things in the closets of some the same people blacklisting Gibson.

Too bad it was a stint at the state pen that was required but IIRC isn’t that why they are called “corrections”? Nice to hear of at least one success.

Because they fuck kids?

Hey is that drunk that Shilled for Hillary and tried to get her elected as president. Must be getting low on money.

yeah I realised that after I posted it
I guess worldnews are regurgitating the headlines because hollywood corruption is in vogue right now
isn't a bad thing, really, it spreads awareness
but it is slightly misleading

Prison nd being a father made him sober up.

In the OG user thread here if we believe the LARP- I believe if that larp is real- its Owen Wilson. Guy was at the top of his game when he tried to kill himself. What could have pushed him over the edge. Maybe he found pizzagate?

Yeah im sure the Iron man money has ran out by now,... will have only earned about 100 million

Sup rob, go get em tiger

It would be a noble cause for RDJ to give a fuck you to Disney by exposing this but I still don't think it is him. Could be Bale or maybe Aiden? I want to believe. It's interesting why supposedly a lot of people are coming forward now because of the Weinstein thing, what is it being a distraction from?

But he came back and did a Woody Allen movie after that.
Or was it before that?

Look at that unhappy smile. She know shes getting STEINED that night.

Bale was a child actor who did a Spielberg movie, so maybe?

Umm... Rdj is marvel.

I mean i couldn't care less who outs that disgusting dirty pedocuck ring

see jezebels source, some supposed lawyer who has been very specific, this isn't his first post

Good documentary on the sick shit that goes on in Hollywood.
youtu.be/FZnlMKLiZfI

true- think that was after. Forgot he did that. NVM theory blown

Does it make him complicit?

his addictions to drugs proves he's innocent. ((((((((((they))))))))) drugged him, they made him addicted, now that he's clean, he speaks up.

What if Spielberg is the end game boss or something? Was Bale connected to the other celebs actor user mentioned? I'm strongly starting to think it is Bale now. He seems like the guy who would browse not just Sup Forums but all of 4hcan during his relaxation time.

Its a pretty fucked up world he grew up in, a lot of kids don't make it out of that. It may be that the time in the pen was the only thing that could.

if they all speak up at once (((they))) can't suicide all of them.

one at a time they can. like they did Micheal Jackson.

>laughed at memes about himself

manlets dont laugh about height jokes anons

>against pedoshit
>support Hillary: Defender of Pedos
Pick one.

>Haitian

>Laura Silsby was caught smuggling kids out of Haiti
>she's connected with the DNC
>Silsby runs/works for the company that does the Amber Alert System shit

How much of this shit is linked to Walt Disney?

You would be amazed how many lushes blew a fortune on booze.

>Sold your soul to Devil
>Well, now i become an Powerfull Archont
>Get fucked by old faggots
>Muh ass, wheres the big tits succubus?
>Yo-ho-ho, it is devil 4-d chess, i hope...
>Get fucked by old faggots and force to drink innocent child blood
>You are godforsaken now, you will burn in hell, downcast

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>Was Robert Downey Jr the whole time?!?!
Articles written two months ago seem to confirm that he indeed did NOT blow the whistle on a pedo ring.

That’s a false dichotomy and you should be ashamed, shill, being against one doesn’t mean support for the other

Didn't that fag make an anti-trump video? There's no way he would be an user on here.

That's called being a drug addicted alcoholic

>You would be amazed how many lushes blew a fortune on booze.
Getting sober forreal is about mind as much as body. It is waking up in itself. People change.

t: In long term recovery

Not in any of those 5 movies. Kevin Spacey is in two so not him.

Ironman made his career
He hasn't had to suck a dick or even brown nose since
You out him in a movie and it will get asses in the seats without question
Hollywood sucks his dick now not the other way around

Money
He likes it, just like that nigger Morgan freeman

RDJ was saved by Mel Gibson. He's been an agent for good ever since.

youtu.be/_AAJuynxnTQ

>worldtruth.tv/robert-downey-jr-blows-the-whistle-on-elite-hollywood-pedophile-ring/
This is bullshit. Why isn't it all over the news?

Didn't have to do so a while before that either though since based mel saved him

>She thinks it's only been going on for 30 years

Disney wasn't involved with Marvel when Ironman was made. They bought Marvel when Marvel was a few movies in.

Citation needed

as much as i want this to be real it seems bullshit, need a non-blog source

Here
Mel Gibson Vince Vaugn and RDJ are leading a crusade in Hollywood. No joke. Theyve been doing alot of things behind the scenes to tear it all down.

>Christian bale
>seems like the guy who would browse not just Sup Forums but all of 4hcan during his relaxation time.
oh yeah im sure he frog posts here all the time and jacks off to ecchi on Sup Forums

More than likely. Based Iron Man exposing the seedy underbelly.

>Why isn't this news that could destroy the media-entertainment complex all over the media?