I would like to buy 10 semiautomatic riffles

>I would like to buy 10 semiautomatic riffles
shure, just sign this registration form and wait xxx days
>*signs the form*
>*waits xxx days***
here you go user, is there anything else we can do for you?
>yes, I need 10,000 bullets
here you go
>thanks
have a nice day user

>*goes to a kindergarden*
>*kills all the children in there*
>*suicides*

a new record!

gun shills;
>hurr durr, this is a hoax! it is staged and ghey! they want to take our guns out! crisis actors! false flag! durr durr durr!!!!

gun control shills;
>we need to ban every possible weapons, including sharp kitchen knifes just in case, this could had been prevented if weapons were banned, we don't need them, blah blah blah

repeat till infinite

this is the retard vicious circle
and there is no sight of this ever stopping

rip ameriturds!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reddit

>spacing

Shut up and make me a taco you freedom hating spic

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

That's some wicked projection, Jose
Stay on that side, of the border, faggot

>shitty meme spacing
>things that literally never happened
Mexican intellectuals, everyone

>attack the fact that I am mexican and I am leaving random spaces

>arguments remains unattacked

does this actually proves my point?

>that's ridiculous, this has never happened before and there is no physical way it is even remotely possible for this to happend

nice progressive thinking, chad!

That event you said in the OP literally has never happened, you subhuman
Enjoy your noguns while the cartel peels you like an onion, hombre

>reddit
>spacing

Stay on your side of the fence and you won't get shot by the gringo, just beheaded by the cartels.

read

You are just a Jew in Mexico. Nothing you say here has any meaning or impact whatsoever.

Nice slippery slope you have there. Stop being mexican or "on vacation" and come back when you have a legitimate argument.

yup, keep attacking me

leave the argument intact!

Why do you care? We get more and more dead Americunts.

>Mexicans lecturing others on violence
Unless you're going to tell us how to step up our game, you should just stay quiet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting

So, should we call them "isolated" incidences?

read

There is no argument to be made, Mexico. As long as (((they))) and their minions are around the gun control bullshit will continue. Actual Americans cherish their rights. Apparently, reading the fucking constitution is too hard.

Rights are not up for debate of discussion. You have no argument. Go try your pilpul BS somewhere else.

you’re a hypocrite. and the opinions and perceptions of hypocrites can not and should not be taken seriously at all. clean up your own dirty ass before you bitch about the shart in the mart.

my argument here is;

you can't stop someone from possesing 10,000 bullets and weapons, because 2nd ammendment, but can't you keep an eye on the guys who have a large stock? just in case?

read

>be Mexican
> watch TV
>burger gets high score anhero-ing
>"lol, fucking gringos, 2nd amendment getting you killed"
>continue watching TV
>drug cartel murders, drug cartel murders, drug cartel murders
>"muy tragico"
> no gun rights, even though Mexican constitution says you can have them

read

read

There's another amendment that prevents illegal search and seizure. You can't monitor citizens for no reason - having an armory is not a good reason for a warrant.
>In an ideal world, anyway. We all know uncle sam monitors everything.

Well, commie kike faggot that is currently butt fucking his grandmother, The kindergarten teacher could have been armed and stopped the JEW LARPING WETBACK before he killed the kids.

>You can't monitor citizens for no reason

then how the hell are you going to protect yourselves from normal guys who turn into sociopaths?

Stupis fucking wetback says,
>take my gun rights
yet
>I want to go to America to be free

Go make some tacos, you fucking retarded cow fucking half nigger

All countries tend to undermine its Constitution nowadays. Any country that does that is a failed state of shit.

the worst part is that this is actually true

having armed citizens could decrease the casualties of lunatics with machineguns

except on the guy at the 32nd floor at Mandalays Bay, Las Vegas

read

Your constitution says you have gun rights, but in practice you don't. You're no safer without guns against the cartels is what I'm saying. Las Vegas was a true high score body count event, but drug cartels rack up higher scores on style and brutality more often than there's a mass killing event in burgerland

His MINORITY girlfriend could have stopped him, but she is a fucking shitskin MINORITY piece of dogshit like you. KYS

Price of freedom. Infringing on the rights of one citizen without due process means all citizens' rights can be infringed. I walk around armed, and don't give it a second thought. I pray I never have to use my weapon, but may God keep my aim true if I do.
Again, in an ideal world.

>mexico

Ho w do we know you aren't a sociopath? We really need to build a wall so we can prevent monsters like you from entering our country and engaging in violent crime against innocent people. I'm glad I have a gun to protect myself from felons like you, the (((government))) sure doesn't.

read

read

read

you are a race of hypocrites and liars. You want to come to white countries because of freedom, yet when your dirty half nigger ass gets here, you are TOO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT FREEDOM IS.

I WOULD NUKE MEXICO IF I COULD. EVERY GODDAMNED FUCKING DIRTY INDIO DOGSHIT WETBACK WOULD BE WIPED FROM THE EARTH

read nothing to argue when i don’t see an arguement. just an observation by a hypocrite. you’re lucky anyone even bumped this garbage

read

you keep falling on the same logical trap
you must be "special"

read
A FUCKING BOOK

also read

That doesn't prove you aren't a violent felon. I sure wish our borders were secure so dangerous Mexican criminals would be prevented from harming innocent people with illegal weapons and drugs.

read again?
does this actually proves my point?

No, it proves you are a violent felon intending to illegally invade the USA and cause harm to our citizens, which is why we need to be armed to protect our families from you and you ilk.

Gun shop owner takes downpayment then calls fbi. No problem here

arguments remains unattacked

read

You have no point, Paco.

You live in a violent shit hole that makes Chicago look civilized in comparison.

You should be embarrassed about posting this thread.

>write retarded rambling
>call it argument and ask people to 'refute it'

spic

read

There are states where you violent chimp invaders are responsible for half the murders.

What argument are you trying to make exactly, Paco?

read

There is no possible argument here Jew. The 2A is a RIGHT, not a privilege. Of cpurse you as a sociopath prefer unarmed victims, which is why you attempt to make arguments, none of which are valid in any way, shape or form whatsoever.

This is seriously pathetic, even for a spic.

read

that there has not been a single progress in gun related crimes because both sides, the gun shills and the gun control shills, are fucking retarded

read

Nonsense. In the past twenty years, we've doubled the number of guns, gutted state level gun laws, halved the murder rate, and watched the violent crime rate plummet.

America is doing great with gun crime. How's mexico doing, Paco?

Gets out of car in parking lot with gun
Visiting parent with CCP draws down and commands.
Does not obey command.
Wasted in parking lot without firing a shot.
Doesn’t make news...

>ooga booga bix nood

exactly! but the vicious circule just continues, increasing gun sales because of the fear of possibly losing the 2A rights

where does this cycle ends?

Here's the thing.

We don't care how many people get mass shot.
The number is absolutely teeny tiny compared to the total number of deaths.

We're not going to ban guns. Just get the fuck out of here.
Guns are dangerous. Speech is dangerous.
We want both. Fuck off.

When we get rid of you.

>registration form
NO

>Nonsense. In the past twenty years, we've doubled the number of guns, gutted state level gun laws, halved the murder rate, and watched the violent crime rate plummet.

That is something that I also agree with;
>America is doing great with gun crime. How's mexico doing, Paco?
read

read

Doesn't it seem sort of disingenuous to argue for gun control in a country where your own people are the cause of a significant portion of the crime?

Or is that just a little too complicated for your third world mind?

>We don't care how many people get mass shot.
>The number is absolutely teeny tiny compared to the total number of deaths.

This is kinda true

And I'm not saying you should ban guns, I am just saying that it is pointless to even debate on gun control, because it always gets to the same point;

doing FUCKING nothing

This is the most pathetic shitposting I have ever seen.

Mexicans really are subhuman trash.

Operation Pinochet. Coming soon.

read

Even if it could, the idea that you have to protect against every little potential problem that might ever possibly happen is an absurd waste of time and resources.

>Mexican intellectuals

>he lives in a state that has a mandatory waiting period
stay cucked

read

>Mexican intellectuals.

Why do you keep linking that post and ignoring every argument against your retardation?

Oh that's right. You literally have no argument.

I'm off to work so I can earn the money to buy more guns and bullets. Adios Pedro.

It was Clinton's fault.

read

Annnnd how many murders are committed daily in Mexico?

You cant point out another countries homicides especially when yours is over. Plus you people have gun control.

Argument over. Any response is invalid.

read

Do you guys even read?

I am not pro or anti gun you imbeciles

I am just pointing out that this whole "cycle" of even debating gun control is fucking ridiculous because it never gets somewhere

If we don't debate, gun control fascists will win though.

"Doing nothing" is effectively the win condition for those who value their rights.

read

read

mexicans tend to be tautological
this one keeps doing the cuckaracha around every post that he doesn’t like
pic related

Lmao, fuck off you repulsive bean nigger. Only the cops and their cartel handlers have guns in your backwards hell on earth country and how is that working out for you. Just don't wind up headless in a mass grave, or cooked to death in a semi trailer easy-bake oven, goddamn salsa monkeys

I think you should really READ
read

And yet shit like that happens like 1-3 times a year

Lol you're from Mexico, our gun laws are stronger then yours for fuck sake. If Mexicans in Mexico had the right to do what we do there would be mass bullshit everyday.

read

I bet you feel safe in Mexico knowing guns are banned there.

Gee Paco you sure should those Yanks!
Guarantee they'll all say "you know what? Juan there was right about everything, we'd better close all Our Gun Shops & surrender all Our Guns in! Thanks Alberto you saved the World!"
Is this what you thought would axtually happen?