It already has.

>Gal

Hopefully, never

Can gyarus be pure?

>he didn't watch Galko-chan

soon

Do gyarus like virgins?

only tan for one episode

Why is ponytail the best gyaru hairstyle, Sup Forums?

They are, by default.

she goes to school. can't be bothered to tan for cherry boys

Gals are already dead in japan

IF they become mainstream anime fodder, it's because nerds who were attracted to gals 10-20 years ago miss them and get nostalgic and start turning their gal fantasies into manga/anime

They love to just gobble them up

highly doubt this

>BIG BOOB BECOME
What did they mean by this?

what if the revival is in gyaru trap form?

We can work with this

brown chicken, brown cow

And the cycle continues.

Who /mika/ here?

i'm no expert on anatomy but that right nipple looks far too low

no shit retard

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>you'll never see a slice of life anime revolving around a gyaru elf OL trying to make her way in the corporate world.

I'd put the mid-00s firmly in the gyaru camp.

>Nyamota manga serialization
Soon*.

*a different, better alternate universe

But that's wrong. I see it in my head every night as I'm about to fall asleep. It runs for hundreds of chapters, with her eventually settling down with a cute human who becomes her willing househusband, allowing her to continue her career as well as pursue love.

>dreaming about me and my wife
You're a weird one, user.

>GYARU ELF

What's the point of gyarus?
They just seem so try-hard.

and in the end they are alway so "pure"

>draw a slut
>call her pure
I hate this shit. At least throw a curveball for a character every now and then.

But calling a slut pure IS a curveball, isn't it?

At least it should have been at one point

What do you mean? Gyaru is a fashion thing, just a way of dressing, it is already a thing.

Gyarus are ALWAYS pure, unless otherwise specified.

It's just too expected of a cliche.

It's something that appeals exclusively to old men.

>hot sluts appeal only to old men

that's not gyaru
thats just a brown tomboy

Same with actual pure girls always turning out to be too stupid to not fall for ntr situations.

Sometimes.

When they start making good gyaru's instead of just taking the admittingly great gyaru design of Gal and actually give her a gyaru's personality. They literally ruined that aspect of her by giving her another generic personality instead of an actual gal one.

Gal is literally baby's first gyaru---v

There's nothing WRONG with Galko, but she could certainly be better. The only notable thing about her is that she's subverting the expectations by being super kind and cheerful.

There was something wrong with Galko, and that was her personality. It makes sense picked up the style from her sister but that doesn't change the fact that she herself falls flat as a good Gyaru character. It's like giving a character an edgy design and then having them act cheerful all the time. It's literally gap-moe, which is exactly what Galko is... and I doubt that was intentional too. Actual gal's should have delinquent-like personalities, or some kind of mischievous or bullies variant traits. I'm not saying it's mandatory but a well designed gyaru character should have at least some sort of trait similar to these. Galko didn't have any, she was a generic anime girl with a gyaru appearance. Her older sister was actually the perfect Gal in that series.

For those who don't know Gap-Moe is when a character's design or actions directly contradict their design or base personality. It's like when writers design female characters with slutty outfits but give them the kind of personality which would freak out at someone staring at their boobs.

Wish I knew the artist for these.

Galko is not even a "gyaru", her dress code is really pretty and aligned, is not her fault to be blonde and have a criminal body, I think that's one of the points of the show and her character.

Alright, but what you are saying is basically that Galko is pretty much an unique character.

unique =/= good

>Galko is not even a "gyaru", her dress code is really pretty and aligned, is not her fault to be blonde and have a criminal body, I think that's one of the points of the show and her character.

That's my point though. Everyone keeps praising her as the perfect Gyaru and all that when she's literally a bad one.

>Alright, but what you are saying is basically that Galko is pretty much an unique character.

In terms of design? Nope, we have tons of anime girls with gyaru or tanned delinquent appearances in anime right now. In terms of personality? you know my answer.

Like I said before, it's baby's first Gyaru. She attracts all the newbies of the gyaru character type because of her sexy design, which is nothing special because it's just fanservicy and that attracts anime fans in general. Her personality only works for them because most of them haven't seen much gyaru characters in anime/manga and immediately latch on the the waifu personality she was given.

I'll say it one more time for those who still don't get it..

When it comes to judging how good of a Gyaru she is her character design is absolute perfection, but everything else about her is garbage.

IQDB is one click away nigga.

That's a dude, baby!

So what you are basically saying is that just because she doesn't act like a generic slutty gyaru she's is a bad character? How is that even an opinion, to begin with you are just enclosed in your idea that a gyaru HAVE to be slutty, that's just your own perception of what a gyaru have to be. Secondly, pretty much EVERYONE knows what a gyaru is like, on the contrary, Galko-chan would be the first time "anime fans" have seen a gyaru not being slutty which is one of the reason Galko is so charming, which make your whole complaining baseless.

>So what you are basically saying is that just because she doesn't act like a generic slutty gyaru she's is a bad character

I stopped right there. I never once said she was a bad character. I said she's a bad gyaru. How hard is that to understand? I didn't say she had to act like a slut or stereotypical gyaru either. I said her personality didn't match and if they were going for a good Gyaru they should have made her personality match the style evil a little bit, otherwise she's just a bad gyaru, objectively.

Hopefully never.

Disgusting.

addings to my post

The whole reason why I'm even bringing this up is because we're in a Gyaru thread and all the normies to the character type immediately go for her like she's a good one, as they have in all the other gyaru threads since her anime. It's like bringing DBZ into an anime discussion about detailed plot and characters. DBZ is a great series and almost everyone enjoyed it, but it's by no means well detailed as others. It's baby's first anime, the toonami gateway anime. The same goes for Gyaru when we're talking about Gyaru characters. She's the bare minimum of a Gyaru and only get's that far because of her character design, appearance wise.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying her anime or character as she is either.

>Galko-chan would be the first time "anime fans"

I'm pretty sure Ikumi Mito is a Gyaru styled (admittedly somewhat minimal) in anime and her show is still airing right now. There's also a ton of non-slutty gyaru characters in manga as well. There's also one perfect example in my pic related. Her name is Nokia and she originated from a game but has a manga as well and soon to be anime. She's a gyaru character without the tan. She isn't a slut but she's well aware of her attractiveness without slutting herself around, just like Ikumi Mito does. I can go on to list anime and manga Gyarus that aren't slutty as well but these two set the perfect example of being minimalist gyarus like Galko except they're done right.

The all Gyaru's are sluts thing is an obvious stereotype but they're all aware off their sexuality and attractiveness, that's why they we're the clothes. They aren't sluts looking for sex but they are teases and usually want to be the center of attention, and that is what Galko lacks. She has the whole design down that streams for it but is the exact opposite. She's pretty much a ditz and has no idea why she's wearing the clothes for. It's retarded.

>When it comes to judging how good of a Gyaru she is her character design is absolute perfection, but everything else about her is garbage.
Your wording sucks buddy, if what you meant by garbage was just she not acting as a "gyaru". Anyways
>all the normies to the character type
>comparing Galko-chan with DBZ
Reading this physically hurted me, but let me just skip that. You are totally wrong, to begin with I would like to know someone that just started watching anime and decided to start with Galko-chan. Like I said before, anyone that have watched Galko-chan already had a prejudice about gyarus, for everyone a gyaru is a slut, Galko-chan would be their first approach to this new archetype of "pure gyaru", and that would be the only new subject brought up since Galko-chan aired, before and even now everyone thinks that a gyaru is just a slut like you are saying.

Re-read my post, what you quoted it isn't what I was trying to say, it was just an hypothetical scenario in which Galko-chan would be someone's first time watching an anime about a gyaru not being slutty, not saying that is the first or the only one.
And now, could you explain how is Galko "done wrong"?
>has no idea why she's wearing the clothes for.
Because she considered it pretty? She have been raised in a family in which that way of dressing is normal, another "perfect" example of what you are talking about would be Galko's mom and sister, which are Galko's main role models, I mean, what is so hard to understand? What would have been retarded is that she ended up dressing all plain while being raised in that environment.

Gyaru is like tomboys. A significant large dedicated fanbase but the general audience don't care about them.

More importantly, can gyarus be boys?

Ages ago.

>tfw no giant gyaru gf

I just wish DFC Gyarus were a thing.

Elf gyaru.

This. I don't know if people don't realize or they're just in denial, but the gyaru fad lived and died in the late 90s/early 2000s. Their existence in anime and manga is an anachronism for fanservice purposes, just like depicting girls still wearing bloomers in PE (in reality Japan phased those out for shorts years ago). They're a retro stock-character in the same way as a disco dancer or Elvis impersonator would be in Western media.

Personally I love gyaru, but I don't have any illusions. Their time is long past.

maybe they are sagging and thus the trap is developing micro tits?

When your last tooth is ripped out I will murder you and your entire family

It already did.

>dating an old whore
cuck