I dated someone for 4 years and then changed my mind, so now they raped me

>I dated someone for 4 years and then changed my mind, so now they raped me.
This me too thing is probably the dumbest social media trend yet, since it just proves that allegations of sexual misconduct are so easily fabricated for women's personal gain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNH5EUw7gxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So anyone whose ever had sexual contact with a girl now has to be paranoid about being accused or what?

They-can't-accuse-you-of-rape-if-you've-never-even-had-sex.jpg

Basically, in some cases you don't even need sexual contact, just the possibility of it.

All sex is rape user. Feminists have said this for decades. On the dotr I'll probably just go after Roasties tbqh senpai.

I worked with this guy for years. I know the way he looked at me it was rape. Demeaning and violent rape and he used me with his eye over and over and over.
#metoo

I used to live across the street from this guy, he would mow his lawn early on Saturdays and wake me up. This kind of male dominance can not be allowed #metoo

Oh. Is that the endgame of this latest marxist created trend.
We should just help them connect #metoo and #allSexIsRape

Every day we are closer and closer to a real life Drow society.

Up and down the tella crib, me and like ten hoes
Call from the cell phone, give me that enzo
I know what your thinking, yeah Me Too
Okay everybody meet Mr. Me Too

what ruins society faster, feminism or jews?

This. Being in the room alone with a woman is enough.

feminist jews of course

If this me 2 thing keeps trending, I am just going to start making fake profiles, fake ridiculous stories about how I was raped, then spread it all over the site. Like that Trayvon Martin prayer.

Happened to me, crazy ex gf accused me of rape publicly after deciding she was actually a lesbian.

It will most likely blow over within the following days

So what happened

So when cam we get started with the fake stories?

A girl at my school was raped by a Trump supporter while studying in her dorm. These things really so happen, and it is not a joke. Our president is an abuser, so it shouldn't be surprising that his supporters are, too.

This is it! To the meme battlestations men!

We should probably make a general for this.

Love that pic.
>unknown white male entered my room and harassed me
>no one saw him
>no physical injuries
>ButItTotallyHappened.jpg

No where is it said he was a trump supporter

All white males are drumph supporters dontchaknow

i think the #metoo trend began in order to make sexual allegations seem more tenuous/fake because soon the piz z a gate floodgates will burst open and they need guys on their side who will agree that it's not rape

It did happen. It happened on the same day the greatest vice president in the history of the world, Mr. Joe Biden, came to campus to deliver a speech about sexual assault. You think that's a coincidence? Well it's not. The Trump supporter rapist used the opportunity to not just unleash his white male privilege on a vulnerable female but also to get back at Obama by targeting his vice president which is exactly what Trump would do if he were a college student.

Thin, college aged, White male with blonde hair? This guy is clearly a Nazi

he was a FUCKING WHITE MALE

>be "white ally"
>show up to rally "HEY GUYZ IM BEING OPPRESSED TOO"
>rainofblackfists.jpg

I'm loving this timeline. The left is consuming itself.

That's 4th wave feminism for you. My dumbass fat frog cunt in French class actually told us that a boyfriend or husband non-violently begging a woman for sex and the woman finally caving in in annoyance constitutes rape. Can't make this shit up.

a gay dude touched my butt at work
#mentoo

A reminder that the guy in the picture has a girlfriend. Also a reminder that the guy is some sort of masturbation champion who actually competes in masturbation, I am not meming.

A straight guy didn't touch my ass at work
#methree

You mean all cis white men

Its strange that they are choosing now to self-destruct, given that the left thrives the most with a singular target to unify their diverse base into a triggered mass of loons. I think trump is just a slippery guy who has thrown them so off balance they don't know who is jewing who

#meneither
#notme

>mfw someone on my friendslist put #metoo
>mfw it was someone I fucked

Was it me, bros?

>niggers rape at astoundingly higher rates
>102% of niggers are democrats
>trump supporters are more likely to rape
Most white males that are liberal are completely bereft of any testosterone so of course they won't rape

>Meme flag
>wants general to easily find fake stories

Tits or GTFO

>I dated someone for 4 years and then changed my mind, so now they raped me.

Hmm so if you treat a girl like shit and abuse her, you can fuck her every day for 4 years...

hmmmm

What is meetoo? I saw another thread it looked like a group of cuck enthusists but this sounds like one of those "I regret it so now i was raped."

I think women who actually get raped and say nothing have only themselves to blame. However, my mother said that you I don't understand because I'm a chad. She said something about how they don't want to relive the trauma or something. I don't get it..

Challenge accepted?

Not even that...

Women are posting #metoo on facebook and other social medias to "give a grasp of sexual assault" really its just women proving again that they can make up whatever they want.

The problem is these metoo and similar things are rarely about actual rape. Its just about feminists bitching because muh men

#METOO is in response to all the Hollywood elites coming forward just now with charges of rape and abuse.

What is competitive masturbation? I'm a professional wanker (sperm donor), but I'm intrigued by competitive wanking. Is the goal to come as fast as possible?

I have a similar experience with depression. Im in engineering so there are a shitton of my friends dealing with anxiety and depression. I think im in capable of being depressed or having anxiety, so its hard for me to underatand that not everyone can just get over it

Women care about their social standing above all else because individually they are weak. For all of humanity women have depended on the strength of others, its in their nature. This is why whenever someone accuses another person of rape, you get a bunch of other accusers because individually they dont have the willpower to see it through.

#metoo

The only I have ever heard about it for real was an endurance competition. I don't have a clue how it worked.

>competitive masturbation
Looks like my neet days are over.

That's why the Jews started it, to cover up real crimes comitted by Weinstein.

Don't forget it all happened because a fucking a jew

This is interesting I want to learn more. I can cum in like 30 seconds. Or I can violently jerk off for extended periods. What's the end goal? Max load size? Max ejaculations in 24 hours? Some user please tell us more about competitive masturbation

>he doesn't know all sex is rape

>do or say anything to a woman, you raped her
>do or say anything to a non-white, you're a racist
Is there a 'whites only' island yet?

The moment you find it, it'll already be in decline
>they've been chasing us for the better part of a century now

>tfw had gf for 10 years
>fucked all the holes
>even when she said "no" it turned into "yes"
Tried to say I forced her to.
I did.
>tfw I dumped her for a new model after she got fat
Absolutely pleasant.

I think it's more about how far and how accurately you can shoot your load. If you can't ejaculate your spunk more than 3ft you can't call yourself a man.

>They-can't-accuse-you-of-rape-if-you've-never-even-had-sex.jpg

I cant wait for them to do it anyways. We are almost there.

This sucks.

Educate yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=SNH5EUw7gxk

>what is anecdotal fallacy
Proof?

Didn't think so, scum

Holy fucking shit

I love the internet, that was an amazing video.