Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #5

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #5

Remember to relax and take it easy this week.
Please.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg
imgur.com/a/YP4vb
imgur.com/a/qLPHK
imgur.com/a/jvS4W
imgur.com/a/DlXtT
imgur.com/a/FODEs
imgur.com/a/zegFv
imgur.com/a/MZDqa
i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png
i.imgur.com/NrYynKs.png
imgur.com/a/8cro4
imgur.com/a/eXDxD
i.4cdn.org/a/1471004781125.jpg
imgur.com/a/cJ0az
imgur.com/a/cH1bY
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2
imgur.com/a/5uXEn.
imgur.com/a/gFIbr
imgur.com/a/97mTh
i.imgur.com/u8UsWTG.jpg
imgur.com/a/vZP9f
imgur.com/a/8cro4]
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
imgur.com/a/cihId
youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg
i.imgur.com/IdDQXF5.jpg
i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/UMuWD)
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/a/seELr
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/1IX6y
30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgtm7bVy001qd4q8ao1_500.jpg
imgur.com/a/3uFxY
imgur.com/a/XKeTP
imgur.com/a/jnC2o)
imgur.com/a/IxGUi
imgur.com/a/xMraa
u.pomf.is/xfxbgf.jpg
u.pomf.is/tdoqsb.jpg
u.pomf.is/onolpx.jpg
u.pomf.is/cxcpqw.png
images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=boudoir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudoir_photography
imgur.com/a/erNqG
i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
imgur.com/a/hvNbY
files.catbox.moe/8im0y9.png
a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
a.pomf.cat/oofnlg.jpg
i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/QFNvE
imgur.com/a/UGami
imgur.com/a/pmjUH
imgur.com/a/VdUy0
imgur.com/a/DQIlC
i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/yKOdh
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
i.imgur.com/2HEbmHc.jpg
i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
imgur.com/a/QkO3w
i.imgur.com/lUjBNhd.jpg
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
i.imgur.com/eBaWYoJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/yMEVgxU.png
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/RuqGU
imgur.com/a/jnHdm
imgur.com/a/loFto
i.imgur.com/pgc4RsX.png
i.imgur.com/MYLR0WE.jpg
imgur.com/a/Ec5bK
imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392
files.catbox.moe/ltcdd3.jpg
files.catbox.moe/dag5j3.jpg
files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png
imgur.com/MxPdhsd
i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
imgur.com/a/g36xx
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
a.pomf.cat/juehen.png
i.imgur.com/ISdVSsO.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with her hair down, as if she just got out of t he shower, please.

If you want to draw something else, that's alright too!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly miniaturized and sitting inside a martini in her swimsuit ( i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good evening, requesting please Orihime down the beach. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit similar to any of the ones in the following reference album.
References: imgur.com/a/YP4vb

- dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- cosplaying as either Mai Natsume, Makoto Nanaya, Noel Vermillion, or Bullet from Blazblue. Anything action-y or cool looking would be fine, concerning a pose or any type of scene, if you’re interested in drawing something like that.
Mai Natsume References: imgur.com/a/qLPHK
Makoto Nanaya References: imgur.com/a/jvS4W
Noel Vermillion References: imgur.com/a/DlXtT
Bullet References: imgur.com/a/FODEs

- in an outfit similar to Dynamite Rin’s or Great Luvia’s. Whichever you prefer is fine.
References: imgur.com/a/zegFv

- cosplaying as either Ferry, Song/Tweyen, Rosamia, or Sophia from Granblue Fantasy. Other Granblue Fantasy characters might be fine, so please ask if there are others that interest you.
References: imgur.com/a/MZDqa

- joint request with Akeno and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Okoi wearing Kate's Master Summoner outfit, the one she used in the cover of the chapter 215 of Prison School. The hat isn't necessary.
i.imgur.com/NrYynKs.png

Anything else is always appreciated

Considering Comiket starts on the 12th, I'd like to request Kobori with Kirino () shopping at the booths together, possibly Kirino arguing with Kobori, thinking she had purchased an imouto doujin, but actually got a BL otouto one, or just browsing booths together.

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Just letting you guys know that you are wonderful people

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing only a partial-zipped bunny hoodie with a teasing expression

• Dressed a cute belly-dancer

• Wearing some cute casual summer clothes with an alternative hair style. Suggesting Pixie bob cut, but anything you'd like to do works just fine.

• Alternatively requesting her with Yuu Matsumi with both of them sharing Yuu's warm scarf! Scarf sharing suggestions: imgur.com/a/8cro4
Matsumi Ref: If these don't interest you please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting my beloved Momo in track and field clothes, preferably with a slightly toned physique. As always, your own ideas are very welcome as well.
Clothing ideas: imgur.com/a/eXDxD
In addition, I'd like to joint request Momo and Touko Aozaki wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II). Please and thank you.
Touko reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1471004781125.jpg
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank references: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing the outfit on the right would be great. If you want to draw the staff, maybe instead of the chicken it could be Mieu, the little blue guy. Anything else would be great too, particularly wearing any cute clothes with shorts and the double buns. Thanks!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba as an old school style delinquent with a long skirt version of the Bleach summer uniform and the top tied into a knot. Also with a wooden sword on her shoulder.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

requesting hiyoko!

Previous

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally taking a nap in a comfy armchair, but anything else is fine too.

Hey, all.
As some regions of Japan celebrated Tanabata this last Sunday, I'd like to request Anastasia wearing a yukata, preferably with her hair in a bun, and holding a small stuffed animal saying, "This is the best you can do? Well, it's cute, so it's fine, I suppose."

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Or cheering up a sad me.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting Rin as a supersmug loli.

Requesting my waifu wearing Scathach's new swimsuit design from the FGO summer event. Specifically with the words Code-Cast Steal in the back and with her pointing at the viewer
imgur.com/a/gFIbr

Alternatively, requesting a backshot of her in a competition/school swimsuit adjusting the bottom.
imgur.com/a/97mTh

Inspired from New Game, requesting my waifu in her pajama shorts like "that" scene.
i.imgur.com/u8UsWTG.jpg

Lastly, for Chef's Appreciation Day on Sunday, requesting her leaning forward wearing a thin apron and nothing else.

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Stocking from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt looking perplexed.

Refs: imgur.com/a/vZP9f

That or anything cute/tastefully lewd.

Requesting my love Yuu watching a meteor shower on a clear night sky, or sharing her soft scarf with Maka Albarn [ref: ] Potential scarf sharing ideas: [imgur.com/a/8cro4]
Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

Smelly.
Nuff said.

I'd like to request Etna having a reaction similar to in To love Ru as my SI touches or grabs her tail.
Alternatively, my SI drying Etna's hair/tail after a shower.
SI ref: imgur.com/vNSeZLU
Otherwise anything cute is always appreciated.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting my Neptune in Hibikin’s “Fantasia Sol” bikini outfit. Refs: imgur.com/a/cihId
-Or Nepu relaxing on a hammock/boat/tree at the beach.
-Or surfing preferably in this game’s level: youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Himari. Anything cute or whatever you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

For more specific ideas see All refs here imgur.com/a/yw4sK with more suggestions at bottom.

Requesting Umiko!

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Dressed as Enoshima Junko-chan i.imgur.com/IdDQXF5.jpg full of hope
Or wearing a wedding dress i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Rukia dressed in a kigurumi of any of these pokemon and playing happily with the pokemon that matches her outfit (such as dressed as a Stunky and playing with a Stunky)
refs for pokemon: imgur.com/a/700pN
refs of Rukia: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Kigurumi reference is pic

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! Anything is appreciated. Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Joining the theme in the name of the Olympic spirit, and requesting my lovely Noriko getting awarded a gold medal, after winning the volleyball competition.

Alternatively, just Noriko enjoying the summer weather, wearing a cute sundress.

But anything cute, and summer related, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Requesting Sakuya enjoying a beautiful sunset.

Anything of her calm cool and collected side or showing off her cute side is always lovely. A bit suggestive or cutelewd is ok within reason.

Thanks if you consider and have a great weekend. Be sure to take it easy and have fun.

Requesting Haruhi playing beach volleyball or using a cheongsam. Although anything not too lewd would be fine as well.

Posting for Archer user

Requesting my husbando, Archer
-a POV image of him look to the side, while wearing this outfit (imgur.com/a/UMuWD) and while we are sharing a scarf
-Otherwise, just something cute of him wearing a scarf would also be immensely appareicated

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
•competing in or participating in the Rio Olympics. Maybe gymnastics, beach volleyball, swimming, archery, or lighting the torch.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Kiririn dressed in Junko's outfit here (possible spoilers for DR3?): imgur.com/a/1IX6y

Alternatively requesting Kirino with Kobori, considering Comiket will be starting on the 12th, shopping at the booths together, possibly Kirino arguing with Kobori, thinking she had purchased an imouto doujin, but actually got a BL otouto one, or just browsing booths together.

Or her in a Pokémon setting, looking cool with a "Gyarudos," which would just be a Gyarados with bright lipstick, blush, and fake eyelashes on.

As always, anything else is always greatly appreciated! No lewd, please. Have a great weekend!

Requesting my miracle Mira laying on a hilltop.

Requesting my little knucklehead drinking a tall frothy glass of prune juice.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga as a nurse.

Or Himiko dressed as Morrigan.
ref : 30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgtm7bVy001qd4q8ao1_500.jpg

Requesting Touko wearing the bikini worn by Assassin Scathach from the new F/GO 2016 Summer event. Bikini reference: imgur.com/a/3uFxY

Some other ideas that I have:
-Wearing a semi-translucent summer dress while standing on top of a hill in the morning, and looking back at the viewer with a bright smile on her face.
-A younger, schoolgirl Touko (from Character Material) studying/reading a book in a library. Young Touko reference: imgur.com/a/XKeTP
-A joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima → wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Anything else cute or even cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Hello people of WWD. I'm requesting Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as Oboro from Fire Emblem: Fates, on Tamamo's casual outfit, with yellow stripes instead of pink (References for both: imgur.com/a/jnC2o) or anything cute/cutelewd of 6 on the scale of lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Lev in swim trunks relaxing on a pizza slice float, please. imgur.com/a/IxGUi
Sipping juice, smug face and sunglasses optional.

Alternatively, I'd like to see him wearing a kind of sloppy-looking flower crown on his head and assuring me that he loves it.

Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting Akane, please.

>seasonal

Requesting Nohohon as a dog girl

Hello all, i'd like to request my darling Haqua. Anything would be absolutely great to see, but if something specific is preferred, i'd love to see her in a night gown or something similar as she prepares to go to bed. Thanks!

Requesting Hitagi in Olympic track attire. Here are a couple shots of the 2012 uniform.
imgur.com/a/xMraa

Open to artist ideas as usual.

Seasonalfag warning.

So..?

*seasonal haremfag

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki in a a boudoir style pin up, sort of like these pictures:

u.pomf.is/xfxbgf.jpg
u.pomf.is/tdoqsb.jpg
u.pomf.is/onolpx.jpg
u.pomf.is/cxcpqw.png
In case you need more references:
images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=boudoir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudoir_photography

Also joint requesting Ai swimming together with Ruri A couple of ideas would be like at the starting block about to have a race, or swimming in a regular pool for fun.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to emulate Araki's art style, I know how difficult his faces are to pull off
• looking at her hand, her arm stretched out in front of her, admiring her ring with a smile, blushing or even with tears in her eyes imgur.com/a/erNqG
• headpatting or hugging user, anything cute is welcome like this for example i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
• Wearing Nagito Komaeda's outfit or this Monokuma hoodie imgur.com/a/hvNbY

Anything cute, cool and preferably nonlewd, however, would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

Requesting my dear husbando Rin Matsuoka smiling, blushing, being tsundere, or a combination of those.

SI: files.catbox.moe/8im0y9.png

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine.

Thank you, have a nice weekend and please take it easy.

So this is a waifu thread, piece of shit.

Requesting Kaito lounging on a couch, eating snacks while reading a science magazine.

Or requesting him wearing a summer school uniform with a vest.

Or requesting as a sleepy shota with a teddy bear with an optional blank user: a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Hello WWD

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing more of the BIG silly HAT seen here: a.pomf.cat/oofnlg.jpg

Anything else is fine too.
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Crona drawn in the (SE) manga's old artstyle. Saying/doing something cute, maybe even wearing casual clothes, etc. Slight "creepycute" would be fine too, along the lines of the image/s on the bottom-right of my ref - but nothing too grotesque please, if you choose to go for that.

Alternately, Crona and my SI relaxing on a beanbag chair together. SI ref - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Anything cute/cool would also be appreciated. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Heyo, WWD.
Since some regions in Japan celebrated the Tanabata festival last week, I'd like to request my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing a yukata. It'd be nice if she were to be either eating a candy apple or smiling while she holds a goldfish in a bag that I won her as a prize.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

blacklisted

Requesting Ryougi Shiki
Anything cute or cool of her would be appreciated as always, thanks
Maybe wearing one of Tsukihi Araragi's outfits with the egg hairclip would be cute, looking embarrassed or mad or pouty
I love my wife [46]

Requesting Hibiki as a cat or dog girl.

Requesting Kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right.

Requesting Yukari wearing my glasses.
imgur.com/a/UGami
Her making a cute comment on them would be great too.

I'm working on something, but it won't be done till tomorrow. Just letting you know.

Reposting for Slainebro
Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and lighting a sparkler or having fun at a summer festival. imgur.com/a/pmjUH or maybe him wearing pajamas and being sleepy imgur.com/a/VdUy0
Alternatively, wearing a butler outfit like his seiyuu (on the right) imgur.com/a/DQIlC
You don't have to stick to these ideas, any drawing where he's smiling would be great! Hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting Taiga in a yukata gazing at the evening sky, or maybe giving a cheeky little bare shoulder tease, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Kagura with tanlines, wearing only a pair of short leg overalls, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Natsume in a moral dilemma with an angel and devil version of herself on her shoulders preferably looking very confused, anything else is also cool

Joint requesting Natsume and Seras joyfully linking arms.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, and even though it's a bit late, possibly dressed as the female pokemon go trainer

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy your weekend

Just something of Blanc eating something unusual, unpleasant, or "unhealthy" or trying to use a smartphone to try out Pokemon Go all the while dressed like the female trainer avatar. please.

I'll look forward to it then.

Good evening, WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel holding hands with me! (generic user, way taller than her in a brown jacket or like a generic button up t shirt), or committing the most Canadian crime ever, cute thief outfit optional - stealing 150 000 dollars worth of maple syrup in a big truck, apparently someone actually did this weekend and I think it's the funniest thing.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, more than anything I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or anything of Berserker Risty: i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Hello everyone and requesting some Sanya, please, anything cute or lewd is always welcomed.
Thanks in advance and wish everyone a great weekend.

Hello!

Requesting my dear waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice

- POV headpats. Whoever is giving them is up to you!
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.

Or if you want to use my SI
-At an arcade, playing and having fun together.
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!

Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

360 KB

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

>With her Right side hair style unbraided

>a Hyper cute/lewd maid outfit

>Napping

>Training hard with her sword

>a combination of selections above that may or may not mesh

hope you had a wonderfully productive weekend drawfriends and thanks bunchies~

Requesting my Wanko wearing anything with a midriff or trying a cutelewd/lewd bikini, cute or cutelewd is fine too!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters with dat phat booty like this pic, please!

i.imgur.com/2HEbmHc.jpg

Alternatively, Mimi performing some cool and dynamic martial arts moves or poses, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything as long as he's happy is perfectly fine, but for a specific idea, It would be fun to see what you think his tanlines would look like after sunbathing in a gakuran. Or if you're up to draw SI interactions, something like playing games together or eating ice cream i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg would be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you if you consider drawing him. Have a fun Sunday and good luck!

Requesting Birdy drawn in Darkest Dungeon style art, dressed as either Highway man, Man-At-Arms, or Bounty Hunter, alternatively can draw her sitting at a bonfire with other waifu or just by herself, or brandishing her weapon, or covered in blood after a battle.
imgur.com/a/QkO3w
i.imgur.com/lUjBNhd.jpg
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or drawn with Gurren Lagann art style
i.imgur.com/eBaWYoJ.jpg

Or holding our small child asking it to say "mama" similar to this page, crying tears of joy.
i.imgur.com/yMEVgxU.png

Or a joint request with Risty , in workout attire, hair tied up, flexing, stretching, sparring or working out together, having fun. Bonus for toned bodies.
imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you!

Requesting Eureka in her dress featured in the last episode of her series, lying down in a field of wild flowers with her eyes closed, enjoying the serene atmosphere.
If it isnt too much trouble, her wings spread behind her as she lies down would be spectacular, but is by no means required. Anything else cute is very much so appreciated.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thank you for considering, I understand this request is somewhat complex.

Requesting Oora riding on the back of a Regigigas. Anything else is fine too really.

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:
-Wearing one of these sweaters please. Any color is fine.
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-Wearing any of these outfits from Agarest.
imgur.com/a/RuqGU

-Wearing a t-shirt with one of these bands on it.
imgur.com/a/jnHdm

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as Shoutaro Kaneda from Akira. With his bike or lazer gun would be amazing but I understand it's a bit much to ask for. Something drawn in an older style 80s/90s would be cool as well. Reference: imgur.com/a/loFto

Alternatively a joint request with Mai Kawakami involving a redraw of this i.imgur.com/pgc4RsX.png since these are their seiyuu.

Or playing with a Totodile i.imgur.com/MYLR0WE.jpg

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting anything cute or cool of my husbando Honebami.

As a suggestion, I'd like to see him wearing an abundance of extravagant jewelry, similar to these pictures. imgur.com/a/Ec5bK

Requesting Natsuki in a similar shot as on the picture on the right, but with a black bra instead of the swimsuit.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- a wet summer dress
- wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

I would like to request my lovely Hikage in one of the following:
- in a dress, like files.catbox.moe/ltcdd3.jpg or files.catbox.moe/dag5j3.jpg
- in Yozakura's shinobi uniform - in synchronized Senketsu files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png

Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Sako stupid drunk.
Perhaps with heavy blush, cloths half off and making a lewd half smile.

thanks if you consider.

For the Olympics, I'd like to request Lumina doing an activity while wearing a gym uniform.

Ref: imgur.com/MxPdhsd

Requesting Mai Kawakami (in her yukata and her hair styled as in the pictures on the right) eating a chocolate dipped banana. Anything cute or cutelewd is fine too.

Or as a joint request with Kousaka Kyousuke involving a redraw of this i.imgur.com/pgc4RsX.png

Requesting Akame wearing a tight girly dress.
Or Akame cooking breakfast in her apron.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from8 Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him wearing the jersey and hat of my favorite baseball team ( imgur.com/a/g36xx ), with his name on the back and his number as 24 (if the back is shown), cheering for the team.

If you're up for a challenge, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine!

Thank you!

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed Ibuki with her piercings. a.pomf.cat/juehen.png

Evening WWD, I'd like to request Yuri, garden tending in a cute and sexy manner similar to this i.imgur.com/ISdVSsO.jpg

Or, anything you find tasteful. Thank you, and have a good weekend.

Requesting Tsuzuki and an Alolan raichu either eating a mountain of malasadas/pancakes, or pretending to surf in mid-air. Thank you.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, having a romantic dinner with the 'viewer' (as-in from a first-person perspective).

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).