He Will Not Divide Us France

So any updates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VBwtWhZyP-8
youtube.com/watch?v=v_cL7PMuynY
bestchoiceproducts.com/products/4-channel-6-axis-gyro-headless-remote-control-quadcopter-fpv-rc-drone-w-wifi-camera-for-real-time-video-2-control-mode?gdffi=fdeb4d4eff114bfcbe8a2984508a1b42&gdfms=D86EE2DA8D7145A0BB5FC8BF76EC19FC&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1JbPBRCrARIsAOKj2Pm8trKJgivRLX52EPhOi6yXdoGzqAwpmYIgGHVYRGUj9Cs9r-DoDVUaAjxUEALw_wcB
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have to stop Shia! He's grown too powerful!

Someone was on the roof this morning,camera is up there too

Was he just scouting? Or was it a failed attempt?

>white flag hung high for all to see in France

Like pottery

I'd imagine if he was there in the light he is a moron

youtu.be/VBwtWhZyP-8

put a painters roller on the bottom of a drone and cover it in non drip while paint.

1 this covers the black paint
2 makes a full white flag flying in france

petition to call this operation coward coup

He showed his face, and posted it too what an idiot

Somebody posted a photo on another thread it looks like the camera has been moved,I can't see it on the wall anymore

Friendly reminder that flag is secured directly to the pole, not just a rope. It cannot be "yanked" off so stop with the childish drone fantasy.

Im telling ya, strap some scissors to a drone and it could work

Fine, someone get a cheap drone and rig it to catch fire when running it into the flag

This could actually work. Use a supersoaker filled with a gasoline and styrofoam mixture.

We just want the flag, not to burn a building down with it

You could blot out the message with white paint and make it an all-white flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_cL7PMuynY

>scissors
To cut the steel clasp? Or the zip ties pulled tight as hell flat against the steel pole? Notice the bottom clasp isn't dangling. It's not just hanging there, it's secured directly to the pole.

Start ignoring retards like this and think realistically or this is never going to work. Drones are not strong enough to "pull" it off.

Chemical warfare? Dissolve the thing.

Leave that flag alone.
It's impossible to take it down anyway.

I said this last night
Get cheap drone and put barbed wire razors on propellor guards and landing feet

KAMIKAZE

I don't know how this should work

So cheap drone attached with a open appropriate size bucket of white paint ran into flag?

bestchoiceproducts.com/products/4-channel-6-axis-gyro-headless-remote-control-quadcopter-fpv-rc-drone-w-wifi-camera-for-real-time-video-2-control-mode?gdffi=fdeb4d4eff114bfcbe8a2984508a1b42&gdfms=D86EE2DA8D7145A0BB5FC8BF76EC19FC&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1JbPBRCrARIsAOKj2Pm8trKJgivRLX52EPhOi6yXdoGzqAwpmYIgGHVYRGUj9Cs9r-DoDVUaAjxUEALw_wcB

High power laser pointer to burn up the flag or cut it from the rope?

>BOLT CUTTERS
They'll give you extra reach as well

Shia go away

Just 9/11 this shit and be done with it

Go back to Israel you fucking jew supporter

If user gets their shit together if they get 100 lasers pointed at the same place (a few augmented versions would help) it would work

From where should they get an laserpointer that is so strong to cut it from a rope?
Also:

Flag will most likey be moving, you'd need 1w at least, not easy to buy

The most realistic option is to find the camera itself and put something lulzy in front of it. Due to the angle of the view I think the camera may actually be mounted on a different building and zoomed in, notice how the camera is almost level with the flag.

Impractical and expensive. Cheap drone, small bucket, white paint, rope. Best option. Also minimal risk

Some skilled falconer should to send a bald eagle to tear it up.

Cheap drone + remote detonated explosives

Just fly the drone into it so it get tangled up.

Nothing on the building itself is nearly as high as that flag. It's pointed slightly right towards the flag but about level with it.

This sounds like the best option honestly, unless someone pulls some Assassins creed shit and climbs up there.

Paintball?

Take a look on Google Maps where you can see the whole neighbourhood in 3D.
It's IMPOSSIBLE.
Just surrender Sup Forums.

But how will they manage to let the bucket spill out? And its pretty hard to aim i think...

Can we get someone to post live stream if possible and address

Our very own 9/11

Can I get some numbers on the previous season 3 flag? How big is it, so we can determine how large the pole is. I'm thinking about that shitty bucket meme, but change the bucket with a metal pipe and it could work.

Can someone summon /sci/

Dump a bucket of animal shit on it

how about a high powered rifle?

Get out shill

Naw you can aim the camera straight down and just swing the bucket into it.

Shia
your flag belongs to us

Vietnam knows all about chemical warfare huh

so.... i haven t followed these threads for some time ... what happened?

did shia move to france with his flag or what?

Link the fucking stream

Or a drone with paintball?

>assassins creed
It would be impossible to free climb that shit. Maybe if somebody had brass balls and grappling hooks but I'd say it's way to risky to attempt.

Where is the stream?

>Occam's Razor
>Nuclear Warhead

>Frog begs us to surrender

my bad boys
hewillnotdivide.us/

Clockwork
This might work

hewillnotdivide.us/

this

Yes, he went to a museum in France, the "le lieu Unique"

good luck not getting detained for a terrorist act