Symphogeah

What are your favourite Symphogear songs?

pastebin.com/mn3N8Q3s

How shit is my taste? (only includes character songs, but Exterminate > Synchrogazer > Vitalization for OPs)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qjjjpr.mp3
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471147282124.webm
youtu.be/sDeWtgaRwaI
amazon.co.jp/dp/tracks/B01HBYPX04
pt.musicplayon.com/Ayahi-Takagaki-Next-Destination-Bye-Bye-Lullaby-Symphogear-Live-2013-Ver-Live-Music-Video-715867.html?quality=hd
youtu.be/TebYNfY_dq8
youtu.be/EaQOz9epOwI
a.pomf.cat/mmioqw.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=8OiY5nL88yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no Miku and Carol songs, the two best ones

DAI-DAI-DAISUKIIII~

Here's a translation for those who don't know just how gay this song is.
my.mixtape.moe/qjjjpr.mp3

Just kiss goddamn

Season 4 will have the kissu, and season 5 will have the wedding.

Waikyou Shenshoujin > Senkin Daurdabla > Orbital Beat > the rest

GENOCIDE

AND GENOCIDE

AI NADO MIENAI
AI NADO WAKARANU
AI NADO OWARASERU

>Exterminate > Synchrogazer > Vitalization for OPs
Purely songwise, sure. Vitalization was the best OP overall for me though.

Bayonet Charge

just started this yesterday

Gyakkou Flugel

I wish I could experience the ride for the first time again. The last few episodes of season 3 are some of the best fun I have ever seen. Don't browse Symphogear threads until you finish it all, lots of shit that can be spoiled.

and by season 3 I meant season 1

alright will do, im starting ep 3 after another beer. so far all i know/think is that that girl is crazy/twisted in some way

only watched first ep of S3 and forgot to watch the rest so
>gekkou no ken
>any chris song
>dark oblivion
>orbital beat
S2 just had best songs desu but fuck aoi yuuki's voice is the worst
>watch the 2013 live concert
>hibiki songs start
>bitch just screams as high as she can for half of it

SENKO

>you will never experience GX episode 6 with Sup Forums again

Fushichou no Flamme, most of Maria's songs, some of Tsubasa's (Flight Feathers, Ame no Habakiri), the Zesshou swan song. Oh, and Ichaival instrumental version.

>fuck aoi yuuki's voice is the worst
Shittiest taste.

Hibiki is a baka.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471147282124.webm

>you will never experience the end of GX episode 9 for the first time again

Will I like Symphogear if I like Kawamori shows?

Probably.

You'll like Symphogear if you can appreciate a good cheesy kung-fu flick with ridiculous bullshit. So probably.

I think there's a good chance that you will, but don't expect it to look like something Kawamori would make. It's sillier, grittier and more over the top.

Season 1 is actually pretty complexly written and staged if you devote the mental time to it, and the music adds a lot to it, too.

Turning your brain off works too, but it's genuinely a good time no matter what. The ending promised by episode 1 would have been an awesome way to end the series, but I'm okay with keeping the cast for the sheer sake of it.

S2 is for fun and memes. S3 is for completionism and memes.

Jesus fuck I can't handle this sweetness.

S1 is still my favorite, maybe because I didn't watch G with Sup Forums and GX was really meh.

Live BD releases in 10 days.

youtu.be/sDeWtgaRwaI
The hype is real

S1 is easily the best season. Which is not to say I didn't like the other two, but they never managed to get me as pumped up as S1.

>Which is not to say I didn't like the other two, but they never managed to get me as pumped up as S1
Yeah, I know that feel. S1 having Kanade also gives it bonus points in my opinion.

same for me. i really like the part where the tone goes up one by one until it reaches a super high pitch.

Holy shit, I completely forgot about it. Does this have a talkshow part like the last one or is it all music? Amazon has a a music-only track list: amazon.co.jp/dp/tracks/B01HBYPX04

Mostly music this time, they'll probably do some talking between songs.

Her voice is a miracle of the universe, she just can't sing. At all. I do appreciate that she tries to make up for it with enthusiasm though, it almost works and you have to respect it.

pt.musicplayon.com/Ayahi-Takagaki-Next-Destination-Bye-Bye-Lullaby-Symphogear-Live-2013-Ver-Live-Music-Video-715867.html?quality=hd

Jesus fuck the instant getting into character. Ayahi is insane.

>That Ayahi
>That Nana
Muh

>those silly head pieces
Was that really necessary?

She actually can sing.
youtu.be/TebYNfY_dq8

>muh mixing

Her recorded songs sound fine, but the lives reveal she really can't sing.

The voice she uses for Hibiki requires a lot of throat so you can blame her.

Also she just goes extra manly at lives.

Did the staff ever mention why hibiki regressed as a character in s3?

She could probably do Hibiki songs better at lives but it wouldn't be as fun.

What the fuck happened after GX episode 6?

It definitely isn't just Hibiki solo songs and not just when she's screaming. Nijiiro no Flugel at 2013 live she was just off tune at the start, when it isn't even at a screaming part.

Don't go all Aoi defense squad on me, I love Aoi and I think she's fantastic as Hibiki, but there's just so much evidence to show she's not good at singing. Although I admit may be partially to blame.

Not even out and Bayonet Charge is already the best song.

Maria a shit.

This user is correct. As much as I like Aoi, including her vigorous performances on stage, it's pretty evident she can't sing on a stage. See the gay HibiMiku song on that video and it's pretty clear she can barely sing an easy song like that. Although I have a suspicion that this has to do with stage fright and not lack of ability.

Muh nigga
>aoi yuuki's voice is the worst
Go be straight somewhere else

I'm sorry if I sounded defensive.
I actually don't know shit about singing and I honestly thought her missed notes on Nijiiro where because she fucked up her voice on her previous songs, Eiyuu koji sounded pretty bad too.

BEST: ZENBU, TOMORROW & MIKUGEAR
Honourable Mentions: Radiant Force, Flugel, Practice Mode & Miku's S1 song

youtu.be/EaQOz9epOwI
Her performance doesn't sound too bad in this. Maybe it's the Bikki voice that makes it hard to sing.
>her voice at 1:42 when she gets pushed aside

>Eiyuu koji sounded pretty bad too
>Implying anyone can sing better than Jackie Chan

it was absolutely fucking amazing

The day when the Ver memes became real.

Chrisposting time.

How does it feel to know that no song will top Tomorrow?

Season 1 was weird and didnt know where the story was going. A ton of quality in every episode.
Season 2 was a mess in everyway. Quality in every frame.
Season 3 finally knew the direction it wanted to go but rehashed plot points from S1 and 2. Not only that but they literally forgive a character that murdered thousands of people a few minutes ago. It has the least quality but the last few eps were breaking apart.

We don't know that. S4 could have even better music than before. [spoiler[Here's hoping

>[spoiler[Here's hoping

>What are your favourite Symphogear songs?
Bayonet Charge > Radiant Force > Bye-Bye Lullaby > Sense of Distance

Waikyou Shenshoujin = Senkin Daudarbla > Synchogazer > Orbital Beat > Vitalization > Bayonet Charge = Break Blade = Radiant Force > Practice Mode

Going from the top of my head for the most listened tracks, mind you I only got into listening the music collection with the end of G and catching up back then.

Hibiki is my wife! She's also a baka, but she's my baka!

I want to marry your wife.

I will post this every thread until they dock.

Eh, I always assume Anons are just shitposting when they complain about that.
It's obvious she could interpret the songs in a more standard way, but that would be missing the point entirely, they are character songs after all and Hibiki is hot-blooded.
Aoi sings normally outside of Symphogear.
a.pomf.cat/mmioqw.webm

I think this gets gayer the more times I read it.

>Carol's VA is a chubby qt

I hope she gets more roles. Her voice was really amazing in her song.

>Raped hundreds of times by fat bald Mexicans
>Tortured by hot milf
>Get rescued
>Make new friends
>New friends are all gay for each other
>Forever a third wheel

Being Chris is suffering, even Tsubasa got stolen

Justify Maria's existence in 10 words or less.

You just want lewd images of Maria don't you?

Topdad

>I might be small, but I'll die a colossus

Maria should've been a greatsword user. It would've made cleaving Gary in half even better.

Please don't. It's the anniversary of her death tomorrow and I want to remember her at her best.

Maria should have been hijacked by Garie, at least that would have ended her curse of uselessness faster.

I can't remember most of the songs now, but I really loved Hibiki's fight song in S2 (the one she sung in the first episode), and Tsubasa and Maria's song on the concert in S3 (I think that one was Seiten Galaxy Cross).

Also I hated every remixed song in S3, but that's probably because I didn't like that powerup

>iguchi singing the same song from the last live

Gekisou Gungnir is the best song, objectively.

Sorry but that's just incorrect.
youtube.com/watch?v=8OiY5nL88yY

Radiant Force
Senkin Daurdabla
Bayonet Charge

Whoa, hold it there. That world break OP was legitimately good.

Dark Oblivion

S4 when?

Senkin Daurdabla

The stream fucking exploded when Ver showed up. It was glorious.

>you will never be able to wipe your memory of GX before season 4

Aoi and Ayahi both have to sing in character which hurts them while Nana can just use her normal voice. You'll see when the BD comes out but Chris's songs were not that great aside from the ED where she can use her normal voice.

This still makes me fucking diamonds

Ver was the only good thing to have ever happened to this series.

Same here, just finished it. It was amazing.
I hear there is going to be a season 4?

Ver was the only thing good after Garie died. The episodic episodes, topdad, the epilogue, the drama, the villain, everything was shit.

Back in S1-S2, she was using her normal voice for Tsubasa, but in GX, Nana's voice was much more deeper.
Might be the deepest voice Nana used for voice acting.

Season 4 and 5 have already been confirmed.