/DB Super/ pink transformation confirmed

I'm done. I just had a little hope that this crap would be better with time... I was so mistaken
youtu.be/JILEPbOsAsc

>I'm done. I just had a little hope that this crap would be better with time... I was so mistaken
What did you expect?

Dragonball should be dead as a franchise, they are now desecrating its corpse for shameless profit.

How come there's no new episodes of Super or One Piece this week?

Tezuka Oda doesn't give a fuck, the show went to shit after the genin arc. Plus he draws blank pages on napkins.

Olympics.

>not dropping it at episode 1
hahahhahaha get a load of this cuck

>I'm done. I just had a little hope that this crap would be better with time.
So you ate up the atrocious movie arcs and decide to drop it now that it's actually entertaining because of a transformation. Also:
>...
Fuck off.

>dropping it at episode 1
>yet still going into the threads
top kek get a load of this lifeless faggot

I finally find anime I love but only get one season.

this shit keep fucking up dragon ball super should have bing
cancelled a year ago.

rekt

Why is everyone so upset over this? It's probably the exact same thing as SSJB, but with pinkish hair since it's the bad guy. Nothing extraordinary or unexpected.

The majority dropped it when the shitty red god gay mode appeared

How long to dragon ball die?

its ssb with inverted colors

Yeah, exactly. Is it really such a shock that the main villain this arc would get a transformation to put him on par with Goku and Vegeta? Or am I making the mistake of trying to comprehend a retard's thoughts?

No blood
No violence
No gore
No sex
Childish plot, looks like it was written by a 5 years old
Goku 50 times dumber than ever
Awful and cringe enemies
Animation sucks, characters movements looks heavy and slow. Also they move at 10fps

Shall I continue?

it was kind of obvious since black is a goku clone or rather is future goku with zamasus god ki

Yes

>implying this shite """fight""" is great
Teletubbies had more action

WHITEFAGS BTFO HAHA

Yes!

Yeah I watch it every week, I understand why DBS is trash and always will be. I just don't understand all the anger over pink SSJ

>No blood
>No violence
>No gore
>No sex

>this shit keep fucking up dragon ball super should have bing
>cancelled a year ago.
Could have, should have, would have, but it wasn't.

They just can't help themselves, they need to jew it up and milk the franchise for all it is worth, until there is nothing left to milk.

Kind of like locusts, a fucking biblical plague.

I don't know why people mad about new form they Should be piss about show bing shit.

>this thread

super is literally a Saturday morning cartoon for kids

why does olympics prevent the airing of a new episode?

blackpink in your eriyeh

most likely the channel which shows DBS will be showing the olympics in it's usual timeslot

Have you never seen regularly scheduled programming be preempted by sports?

>Not knowing that Rose=Death in Japanese folklore.

And you call yourself Sup Forums weeboo?

New colours transformations makes me LMAO they are now just power ups
Predictable storyline as fuck
Weak generic characters
Contains subliminal messages supporting paedophilia and rape
Lack of common sense
Goku's friends (krilin, picloco, yamcha) completely forgotten, the only thing they do is making comments when others fight
Enemies doesn't inspire fear nor respect

May I go on?

that would be neat, but I really doubt Toriyama put that much thought into it

>Being mad that a kid's show trailers to kids

Why else would he have chosen the color and the name "Super Saiyan Rose"?

Considering you had to mention the plot and enemies twice, do you really have more to say?

also elaborate on the rape thing I'm actually curious

>implying i've watched tv in the last 15 years
>implying i didn't cut my cable in 2011

t. ultra omega cuck fanboy

The guy was right at everything he said though

extreme edge

another ssj color

>WTF DB IS LE FINISHED XDXDXD

I swear to god Sup Forums is full of normies

There's actually a shemale, pic related
Trunks wanted to get laid with is gf before she died, don't know her name (she was underage)
Goku and Vegeta stayed in the hyperbolic chamber too long (probably having sex)

>skipping Black's laugh
This webm is shit.

Squeaker fanboy detected
Stay mad and go to fap watching hentai you fookin useless cuck

>Shemale
>pic related

Nigga what the fuck.

Literally fucking ruined Dragon Ball

Fuck them, Super is worse than garbage, it's a spit in the face to every fan

Another underage bandwagon fag trying desperately to damage control this failed abortion. Sad!

>hurr durr it's so edgy, shonen anime doesn't need blood!

Underage detected. Just how badly did DBZ trigger you? So fucking new you've never watched FotNS, Kenshin, or any other shonen

Also take your edge meme back to Sup Forumseddit please

Shonen anime isn't allowed to have blood guys, it's too problematic and triggering! What are you, some edgy person???

Triggered
Also triggered.

I loved DBZ (Kai and manga) by the way.

>N-n-n-no u!!!!
Calm down please tumblr, it's just some blood, if you don't like it maybe stop watching anime then

>Bait this weak

I never even said I didn't like blood but ok.

Dragonball has been about transformations for a while now, didn't you notice?

>We are Saiyans with our ultimate ability to transform into King Kong
>There's a legend about an even stronger transformation: Super Saiyan
>and stronger: Super 2
>and stronger: Super 3
>and stronger: Super God
>and stronger: Super Blue
and NOW it's suddenly too much for you?

Nice bait kid

What fucking annoys me is the fact Toriyama is rewriting the canon to excuse Pilaf gang's presence. They have to appear in all the episodes just because Mai was wet for KTrunk and now for FTrunks. And now thw fucking special just to use the cliche "Mai and Trunks met when they were babies but they don't remember, they are so meant to be together". I fucking curse the hour Toriyama thought it was okay to include a saga for FTrunks just because JewToei wanted to pander to FTrunksfags.

>now that it's actually entertaining
Carlos, you are drunk. And not him, but I dropped it during the U6 saga, just pivked it up for FTrunks' saga and I dropped it again. Toei proved how incompetent they are and how they can shit on a franchise even more after GT.

Its kinda romantic :)

Why don't use SSJ? Why they had to go full dA?

Hamtaro is a better series than this shit.

>Not knowing that Rose=Death in Japanese folklore.
Educate yourself, faggot.
Red rose symbolism death and rebirth, because roses bloom in winter.
Red Rose=/= Pink color/Rose color.

>shemale
>>>/lgtb/

I didn't ask your opinion, landwhale.

>>What fucking annoys me is the fact Toriyama is rewriting the canon to excuse Pilaf gang's presence.

That is just how Toei is handling things. I doubt Toriyama is the one responsible for the Little Mai going doki doki over Future Trunks, that feels like another Toei filler shit considering how they treat the other characters in the show in the same way.

the left is a tv show, the right is a movie

>the greatest anime ever made is better than another anime
Way to state the fucking obvious.

Yes.

>counter-argument
>bait
logic huh

>ftfy

>Super Saiyan Rose

Which proves Super is shit because Toei/Toriyama are shit, not because it is a children cartoon.

Kill yourself, filthy faggot.

The only aspect of this that was a let down was the fact that they didn't go with white, so now we'll never have SuperSJW

Well pink are the crazy obsessive, and can be unsettling if linked with entrails and exposed meat in general

black seemed to be taking care of super saiyan goku no problem without being transformed, and they said his power kept rising

i didn't even consider that they would have him transform to anything higher than a regular super saiyan

>pussymaster supreme Whis
>shemale

kill urself my man

I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be a good board. I've seen Sup Forums threads that are better than this.

Thanks for having my back user

Faggot rainbow hair parade, GT did it much better.

I fucking spit my drink reading this, Thank you Sup Forumsnon. But Yeah i didn't really expect much after revival of F anyways, i mean the movie had awesome fight scenes and the art was great but other than that it was pretty garbage i mean at least Z's story was mediocre so it could be likable even with it's flaws.

God damn Vegeta is hot

It's just a form for Black so I can live with that. Buu was totally pink and that didn't make me stop watching either

What if the others get it too?

The brainwash is strong in this thread.
Hating a fucking COLOR that existed even before humanity is the proof that you have been brainwashed, and nobody will cares about your
opinion. Or miss you. Drop DB Super, that's the best you can do for this show.

You don't honestly expect Vegeta to transform into a pink faglord? He would rather train to skip it entirely

bcz Olimpics is way better than DBS

Why are you all so upset?
It's just pink

true.

what he will say about it?

No one's wondering that Vegeta will be most surprised when he sees pink Goku

Nothing because he won't get any screen time.

Soon.

He already has taken his hand, fused with him and even princess carried him. You really think a hair color will surprise him? When he on top of all has a son with LAVENDER hair?

KEK
Dude he could barely survive going super saiyan. That's how SHIT he is now. He has zero control over his ki. Someone like that could never become SSB in a reasonable time.

frieza had transformations
>omg how can you give him another transformation just to power up
cell transformed twice
>it´s just so he gets stronger duh
buu transformed/absorbed
>this is unoriginal and just to make him even more op

>dbz dickheads BTFO
lel

Remember those recolors about Super Saiyans 1 to 10 in the early 2000s and how people laughed at that? Remember when people drew Freeza race recolors(like more Coolers) and people laughed at those? Remember when people laughed about the idea of an Evil or corrupted Goku after Turles in a future DB series like AF? Remember when GT happened how it was joked about how there was a new set of Dragon Balls to be found in universe by Goku and his friends? Remember when people laughed when movies or GT got Freeza back again? Remember when characters other than Goku were useless 90% of the time in movies and Gt and how people hated that? Remember when people laughed at ritual with 4 or 5 people around Goku or Baby in GT? Remember when some alien being hated the Saiyans and felt how humans were inferior and destroyed Earth? Remember when GT had retarded power levels where a base Goku was stronger than every other of his friends even when they were SSJ?
Well that's what's happening in Super, but now it is okay for this shit to happen because people believe Toriyama actually gives a shit after Battle of Gods movie and is trying at all. Toriyama a guy that forgets characters and for some reason remembers Bulma had the 2nd timemachine and not Future Trunks. That Toriyama.

I'm really impressed that there's still people watching and caring for this shit that db super is.

Know what the biggest problem Anti-Gohanfags argument is?
They go
>'Oh he makes a book that makes everyone learn to Ki calm down you autists.'
Well here's the problem with that, nobody is going to read a book on how to get stronger from someone who loses and who is weak.
>'Oh but he's smart! And brains means something in a battle series!'
No it doesn't, common sense dictates you'd want to learn from someone stronger. Who would you rather want to teach you how to be strong.
Some nerd in a labcoat
or
Biscuit Olivia?