Does anyone not feel accepted in their country...

Does anyone not feel accepted in their country? I was born in England to an English man and a Nigerian woman and people don't consider me English because of my appearance, but obviously I wouldn't belong in Nigeria either. I feel like I belong nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Englishman here. Get fucked nog.

I'm Libertarian and I agree.

And that's why racemixing should be a crime

You'd fit perfectly with the amerimutts tho, and you'll get guaranteed pussy if you have an English accent

My father is Congolese and my mother is Dutch. I guess I would fit in better if I was white, but I can't complain.

You feel that way, because it is unfortunately true.

What do you consider yourself ?

you need to leave

You belong 6ft under. Get there ASAP OP

mixed german/serb reporting in...

I can feel you bro, i never even learned Yugospeek, but theres always that alien part in you, which makes you an outsider...

Only thing we have is outbreeding the unfitting part i guess, knowing that we never fully belong ourselves

The fact is that you don't belong anywhere. It's your parents fault. I'm sorry yo were born this way. I don't know how to help.

>be german
>say you are proud to be german
>everyone looks at you like you just killed a child
also if youre a shitskin its good that the Brits don't accept you. Gives me hope
>I feel like I belong nowhere
cause its true, you can thank your father's jungle fever for that

I consider myself Dutch. The differences between me and my friends is that I don't have to work out to look ripped, and that I take vitamin D supplements in the winter instead of using sunblock in the summer.
Don't listen to these larpers telling you you don't belong anywhere. You belong with your friends and family in the country you grew up in, same as everyone else.
Make me if you can.

Your parents fell for the race mixing meme

There is nothing that can help aside from moving to America, Canada, or Brazil

>Don't listen to these larpers telling you you don't belong anywhere. You belong with your friends and family in the country you grew up in, same as everyone else.
Kek, mixed races will always belong to the lower race. You aren't dutch, you are an invading nigger. Sorry, bud

>burger calling anyone an invader
kek

You are welcome for now, as long as you don't race mix I don't see the problem.

Canada is very welcoming of all cross breeds now days. Enjoy!

I'll mix with whoever I want and enjoy it. My gf is also half black though since I want my kids to look like me and don't actually approve of race-mixing.

you know the funniest thing is, its only germans who will feel this way.

Us foreigners do not give a shit, when i german says he is proud of his nation

Ever considered living in Congo?

Don't get cocky or you'll end up on the wrong end of the race war. You picked the right gf.

You're not English.

I knew two very "English" non-whites growing up but one ended up being a drug dealer and an overall degnerate and one ended up being a tranny, I'm not joking.

I guess they integrated too well into the modern culture.

Which is exactly why coalburners have no love for their own children. They are selfish SJW virtue signaler who would damage their own children, the worst mother imaginable.

>choosing sides
I hope you realize I'm going to Walder Frey the shit out of any race war.

I wouldn't tell you to fuck off to Congo because I actually feel sorry for you. You are neither Dutch nor Congolese. You have nothing to identify with.

What do you think?

Then how about you foreigners go tell that to the state? Maybe then the state would stop shitting all over germans to protect the feelings of brown people

thank you for proving why race mixing is wrong

Blame your cuck father

Smart thing to do, niggers here will probably remain unaffected or peacefully be expelled. Muslims need to fear for their lives though.

Fear of producing this is partly why I dumped my Nigerian GF.

What are you doing on Sup Forums though? I thought Mulattoes were all insane black rights activists?

>nothing to identify with
And yet I identify as Dutch, and feel Dutch. It's almost as if you saying it doesn't make it so.

i dont care about you. just dont behave like a nigger.

1/100 blacks is actually intelligent or leaning towards it. Especially when they are mixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

Your parents are subversive agents of the NWO, whether they know it or not.

I'm happy you feel like that. Although you aren't Dutch, at least you feel like you have an identity. It keeps one from becoming depressed or confused.

Do you look through Dutch history and see your people?

Blacks and half caste blacks are the most accepted half breeds in England. Especially second generation ones.

this is common user,you have been robbed of your english herritage and this is the reason mixed races dont work

i have a mate who is in your exact shoes he got in shape and dated a white girl and his kids are now white and the damage is undone.

use your experience to warn others about race mixing though and to stick to their own kind.

This is why people shouldn't race-mix, OP will never know the comfiness of being among his own people. I suggest you live in London or another big city with the other mongrels, OP.

You're not cursed, you're blessed. You're of the race of the future. The race that will inherit the Earth and live forever in eternal unity. The future is yours.

He has the working class and the party.

No, you will not.

You are male, as is your father, you get your male attributes from your father. Your feminine attributes you get them from your mother.

Women do not fight, men do, they kill, they take, they conquer, they dominate.

You're attributes are African, you will not be Walder Freying everyone, you're going to be a random extra that gets killed. Go to Congo, spread the Gods gift of your dutch mothers genes to Congo, maybe in about 100 years the IQ point will have risen by 5 and they can finally begin on creating a functioning society.

>this is what the jew thinks

100% guaranteed this poster is not Anglo-Saxon.

I do, as much as someone who is half-French would. Half my ancestors are Dutch and I've lived here between the Dutch my whole life. Why would I feel like anything else?
When does someone qualify as Dutch according to you? Would someone whose grandfather was Spanish be Dutch?

yes, we serbs hate other serbs

wow people got depressed from being half-(one euorpean country) half-(another european country) and some nigger tells us he is dutch
Great job

> I feel like I belong nowhere.

You belong in the grave. Your father was a race traitor who should've been killed. You shouldn't exist.

He is right, you are doing both Holland and Congo a favour to move there. You would be a blessing to the gene pool of Congo.

do you want millions of smarter blacks? they are dangerous but managable right now

what do you think will happen if they get smarter? they will come for us

now i know how the jew feels toward whites

He was right though.

> TFW ethnic Russian
> TFW I better die than return back
Acceptance is a meme, I don't give a shit about what anglos think about me, tho I personally hate them.

do you look more black or more euro

>I feel like I belong nowhere
stop thinking like a jew and just live your life.

It's because you're a goddamn half-breed. Your father should be ashamed for diluting his white genes and mating with a shitskin

American here. Get fucked nog.

im part slav part anglo,no one knows though...whites dont care what you look like as long as you are white

you might just look like a fag?

Well.. they are coming anyway. If they are able to improve their living conditions and start being self-sustainable then they would not come here for gibs.

The only way for Africa is to do it themselves. They didn't want the European colonists and the Chinese treat them even worse. The only way for Africa to prosper, or at least not be the enormous shithole that it is, is for Africans to be the change they need.

Considering eugenics a Spanish person is far more closely related to a Dutch person than a Congolese person. So yes, a Spanish person would be more Dutch than you are. Blacks and whites are extremely far removed from each other, genetically.

If Dutch people from 100, 500, 1000 etc years would never consider you one of their own. They would identify you as a foreign invader.

You're not English, you're a spearchucking nigger.

>I consider myself
Who cares?
It's what other see you as that matters, not you.
You are an element of a lineage, they see you as the end of one.

Somewhere in between obviously, but it's mostly the bottom part of my nose and yellowish-brown skin that give it away. Forehead, jawline and nose-bridge look more European.
>you will not be Walder Freying anyone
Pretty sure I will be joining the fight when a clear winner emerges but ok.

Nah, I am just ugly.

i unironically wish i could. Then again they also hate us europeans.

atleast i can talk with germans. You should see the look on their faces when i tell them the nazis were made to look much worse, so they can get money from you

>>I do, as much as someone who is half-French would
Ergo, not at all.
We already don't see britons as really frenchs, so a half gorilla?

Blame your dads jungle fever

OP I live in London and while I'm sick of the sight of niggers and mongrels, I do imagine it must be tough to navigate your racial identity.

However, if I was you I would definitely refuse to have a relationship with my parents, especially my mother. She is a slut and her behaviour is inexcusable. She married a savage and sold out generations of civilized (relatively speaking) whites.

The best thing someone like can do is advocate FOR whites in whatever capacity you can and fight against more niggers entering the country (which you can without people shaming you for being white)

Why, oh why does race mixing seem like a good idea to anyone?

You are mega cucking your half n' half offspring to no end. Neither end of the color spectrum will take them and they end up questioning their existence.

Sometimes I pity you mongrels.

>Pretty sure I will be joining the fight when a clear winner emerges but ok.

So you want to join the victor after the hard work is done? You are surprisingly like your the trash flooding in Europe today. But hey! Africans gonna be Africans!

>Does anyone not feel in their country?
I don't feel connected with modern Russian culture, I wish I was born in some west country where people are nice to each other and not xenophobic.

>choosing your sides when the battle is over.
Typical of the cowardly animals from africa.

>I belong nowhere.
exactly.

sadly, you dont belong anywhere.

This is why race mixing is such an abomination. It creates children that have no home or people.

You're not english, sorry lad but you're not. Mixed race people are a difficult problem absolutely, but it is ultimately your problem. Blame those who push for mass immigration and race-mixing. They are the ones creating these essentially 'people-less' people like yourself.

>imagine being this insecure
So cultural identity is about haplogroups?
>mfw living in currentyear and being considered quintessentially Dutch by anyone outside of Sup Forums

Brazil is your calling.

this just proves your mixed loyalties. Between dutch nationalists and leftists etc.
How can you not identify with the real Dutch. The fact that you are not picking sides, shows what racemixing really means.

Here is a question for you. If there was war between Congo and Netherlands, what would you do then?

What do you expect? He claims he feels Dutch be really, he doesn't. Why fight for someone else's people? I don't blame him, blame racemixing.

>Then again they also hate us europeans
well if you're white they won't listen to you, thats true
>You should see the look on their faces when i tell them the nazis were made to look much worse, so they can get money from you
I can only imagine, it must be beautiful
also where are you from?

>he doesn't go full serb
kys

>Belong nowhere
That's right, niggerino, and you have your filthy race-mixing parents to blame for swallowing kike propaganda hook, line and sinker.

In a civilized society, abominations such as yourself would not exist.

I'd argue you don't have it as bad as a niglet.

this op

your herritage was robbed but you can save the same fate from happening to others

advocate on the dangers of open boarders and if you get flack shout racist at them and use your darker skin as a weapon lol

Come to Brazil and live among the race mess and degeneracy that only we can offer and be "happy"

Stsy n knock up dutch women fuck these racists

if u were a girl their virgin asses would change their tune

>risking my children being purged because I joined the wrong side
Not everyone is a NEET you know.

Daily reminder that women rights cause racemixing.

You're not English, fuck off.

they just jeluz cuz u hve congo size dik mah half brotha from a white motha

>toothpaste threatening another genocide
go suck a dick

Saying you are Dutch is different from claiming you are culturally Dutch. The last one is expected as you were born here, but being culturally Dutch doesn't make you Dutch. Racism can't be banned, you realise that right? It is human instinct, you will never be accepted by the population. People will distrust you or be overly nice to you because of pity.

>Personally hate them
>Live in their country
What?

Im 100% white western European, faggot. Im not an invader, im a conqueror. You are a dirty shitskin that will be kicked out of Europe eventually, you know this to be true. Enjoy the gibs while you can

You are deluded abouth the west, aнoн.

you're fine