Are you ready for Sarah Silverman's new show that will unite the country Sup Forums?

Are you ready for Sarah Silverman's new show that will unite the country Sup Forums?
twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/919815674272387072

its funny how this bitch went from YAS HILLARY

to terrified jew uniter after exposure to alt right harassment for 6 months

She's a terrible person. She disrespectful to Christians. Notice she doesn't make fun of Muslims?

Post the pic, you know the one

user jews don't hate christians or Christmas Sarah said so hersrlf

She said she would kill Jesus again.

We could unite the country by removing all non-whites and liberals who seek to subvert and destroy our country.
But that'd be racist.

Everyone is disrespectful to Christians. What else would you expect when your religion tells you to forgive your enemies?
Christians are the original cucks.

>unite the country

"Hey look, a guy in a cowboy hat making fun of Trump!"

LOL.. “Silverman”. “Uniting country”. LOL.

>filename

right off Weinstein's Canon.

Someday, Karma is taking this bitch down.... I'll patiently wait to laugh

No, many Christians have been betrayed by their leadership in interpreting “turn the other cheek”. It is a Chad move not a beta move.

She's fair fuckin cute desu
Would have kids with

>I'm going to be a condescending cunt to right wingers then act indignant when the rightfully tell me to go fuck myself
oy vey can't wait for this gem

>we will unite the country again with this show
>show starts
>"omg like, aren't us white people like the fucking worst? Like fuck whites so much omg"

...and the mystery of why the Irish are dying out as a race is solved.

inb4 we wuz lost tribe of israhell n sheeit

>She's fair fuckin cute desu

>being a jew and an oven at the same time
Wew

I WISH THE JEWS DID KILL CHRIST
I'D DO IT AGAIN
UNITE WITH ME GOYIM

Shut the fuck up, Clickski, you are literally Paddies with less alcohol tolerance.

Finding this attractive

>it will be funny

that will be a neat trick for Silverman, who has never once been funny

Doesn't she talk shit about white males all the time?

Oh man, was I wrong to assume she was curvy under her clothes. She is shaped like an oven.

>implying you wouldn't
She'd be some fucking craic on a session

>we're losing the culture war come have some jokes about my VERGINA

what's this from, 1997?

i'm done with the leftist jew cultural monopoly. make a show with no jew influence, and i'd watch it.

But it says so in the book of invasions. Irish, forever larping as lost israelites

>She'd be some fucking craic on a session
the fuck is this? this is supposed to be English?

>aims to unite
>by telling 70% of America they're racist and should die

???

Ultra biased hyper lefty cold bitch gets talk show on streaming service.
You'd think somebody over at Hulu would notice how well that formula worked for Netflix. Like the only shows never watched by anyone on Netflix are Handler's mess and anything Amy Schumer does.

Should've been called "Larping As White"

HE WILL NOT DIVIDED US
LICK MY ASSHOLE GOY

So, (((they)))) basically realized they went too far and now are trying to return entertainment to the center. God bless Donald Trump.

How old is this bitch? Why is she dressed like a teenager? This bitch is 46. An attempt to stay relevant. Thanks. No problem.

Silverman is an unfunny kike libshit, but credit where it's due, props if she actually intends to make a show that doesn't lean hard left and shit on conservatives.

But it inevitably will so fuck her.

>"we`re just listening to two diffrent sets of lies as our news"

#OurKike
#FakeNews

I'm ready to watch YouTube skeptics respond to it.

Did anyone watch the music video she released the other day for this show? It's fucking terrible.

She talks about how we need to stop labelling people by race, religion & nationalist and instead unite as Americans. Literally seconds later she says she has white privilege and has a conversation to a black woman who tells her to 'take a class'.

Why do Americans still watch this shit? No wonder you're so low on the education league tables.

Are they trying to synthesize the dialectic?

Cool a washed-up Jewess giving me a fresh perspective on modern life

i would bust a huge hateload in silverman's kikebox for sure but that doesn't mean i think she actually has any good ideas.

>going to unite the country by saying "Fuck you white people/Christians, you're going to be replaced by browns! Vote Democrat, or else!" for the 223098753^23th time

>shaped like an oven.
WE'RE FINISHING UP THE KITCHEN SET

This could actually work because the country could unite in hatred against this jewish whore

she reads her lines like Ted Danson and Brian Fellow

dis gona be ugly,
like her in the shower kind of ugly.

She reminds me of the smilling titan from Attack on Titan

Heard the opening theme song. Buncha SJW crap.
>"I love you liberal bubble, I love you racist South"

Considering she's Jewish, do you think (((Hollywood))) makes her sick more or less cock for work?

>56% chance English isn't even your first language
She'd be a laugh to have a few pints with, you fat fucking spastic. Now piss off and die of a gun shot wound, or cardiac arrest, or whatever it is you odious cretins do with yer spare time...

>Fridge mode is scared now that her entire narrative is getting decimated
>Bet she still hates on Americans and "Americanism"
>Bet she finishes each episode with a confirmation bias that the left are truly the more compassionate and rational ones

>Be divisive as fuck
>LOL I'M UNITING US

No you aren't.

Perfect evidence that a Jew never forgets a shekel shoah and will hold a grudge for generations over a false belief they were stiffed.

I bet she tells her grandkids about the time Broadway Comedy Club stole her priceless heirlooms and tried to put her into an oven which she escaped 6 times.

Bargaining stage.
>oy vey goy , we will met you half way, just stop winning.

>she's ugly as sin and a notorious liberal kike BUT she'd be fun to drink with and I'd fuck literally anything at all! Americans BTFO!

lol

No Sarah. Americans are listening to one set of lies only...JEW LIES

Another liberal washed up comedian taking a "brave" political stance. Pass. Ill just keep watching my copies of The Sarah Silverman Project where she walks around in blackface.

>jewbody people

Gotta admit she looks pretty good for a 46 year old kike.

No wonder why she started flipping her shit on twitter

What fellowship hath light with darkness?

I don't want to be united with the rest of the country or anyone of this world. I want only to be united with Christ.

>this much insane projection.
Funny, coming from someone likely to require predictive type to even spell the fuckin word.
There's a saying. In vino veritas. I know shit when I see it, burger. Get a few scoops in her and you'd have your eyes opened fairly quickly.

I thought W. Smug Nigger's United Shades of America would be the show to unite a divided nation

It's a sentiment passed down by Jews to their kids. There are different levels of hate from family to family, but they're all anti-Christ in some way.
They also don't like Muslims, but have always allied with them against Christians when it's expedient. Before Islam, Jews wouldn't let Christians pray at the Temple Mount; but then when Muslims came around, Jews let them build Islamic structures on it. Wtf... Probably just to piss off Christians and fuck with their heads.

Judaism was completed, but it still exists after the Messiah(Christ) in it's Talmudic form, because of the Pharisees. It claims HEAVILY that Jesus was a fraud, and that the real "messiah" will only appear once all Jews run the world of goy slaves. It basically intimates that Jews are the "messiah" as a group. They can't stand Christ or Christians because the very existence and popularity of the religion forces them to question their Jewness on a deeper level. Jews face that dillema all the time and it can cause such confusion in the soul.
The knee jerk reaction is to just kill Him. They couldn't kill Him the first time, yet for 2000 yrs they've been subtly trying to smear His character and kill Him that way. It's impossible.

>She's fair fuckin cute desu

Stop being Christian.

Show will likely flop but I like the effort, we need more people trying to bring people together to bridge the gap in redpilling here.

The Annoying Jewess now LARPing as (((centrist))). For? Shekels of course. God, I hope Hulu pays her 77c for every dollar Netflix gives that annoying cuck Jim Jeffries.

>On Hulu
>Uniting anyone

Most of her show will probably be "fuck drumpf", which would only divide people further, as if a (((TV))) show would unite a country anyway...

dirty user

W. Keanu Nigger is a respected COMEDIAN you take that back!

Based radical centrism.

After this cunt's bullshit at the DNC, I sincerely hope she gets hit by a fucking bus.

I used to think Sarah Silverman was sexy before I saw this. There is absolutely nothing feminine about those hips. Completely disgusting.

Dude she's 46. 6 years into batshit insane territory.

Who the fuck is Sarah Silverman

your fav tv anchor you silly goy

What did she do at the DNC?

damn, she getting THICC

some disgusting kike who has the body type of a fridge

Completely sold her out her Burnout followers for the Establishment and went on a six minute cringe fest. She's a lunatic cunt.

Frankly disappointing

she ain't wrong there. in most other other places, she wrong.

Sarah Silverman's current incarnation is prime proof that David Cross' jizz is funnier than Jimmy Kimmel's jizz.

THIS! She was on Howard Stern recently and she is a fucking nutjob. And she hates Trump and doesn't understand why everyone isn't against him

A Jew trying to unify? Interesting. Surely this is not a trick.

Those two kids fucked in the mud at Woodstock a few years later.

You should print this out and show it to the next Muslim that stabs you so he knows how tough Jesus was

Yeah and praise moloch amirite bruv?

>Religious task force of ireland lectures on US health and gun violence
I've often wondered; how many cabers can an Irishman hide in his arse?

What did she mean by this

Can someone please explain to me why she has been so consistently relevant in popular culture for several decades now?

She's not funny. She's now an SJW shill. There is nothing particularly attractive about her. And yet she always has some show of her own.

How many Harvey Weinstein's has she sucked off?

you never heard of

>it's who you know

that applies to everything. including hollywood. she knows everyone in the business. that's why. and there just aren't that many female comedians. she knows her way around the genre well and can sell herself well. the actual content is probably not that relevant when it comes down to it. i'm sure it affects whatever project she/her management are pitching, but idk how much stock i would place in her 'needing to be funny.'

It's amazing what pads and an expensive dress can do.