What's the worst place that you've ever been too Sup Forums?

What's the worst place that you've ever been too Sup Forums?

For me it's Athens, Greece is the worst I've encountered in my travels. The city is a dirty, decrepit shithole with a terrible economic situation and idiots leading the nation politically.

Crime is rife and people shoot up smack and masturbate publicly a few feet from police officers. Add all that to the shootings and street crime and you have an absolute armpit of a city.
Sure, they've got the Acropolis, but there's a lot more to Athens than that... Almost all of it shit.

>Pic related
It's what 90% of Athens looks like.

London. Never left Britain.

Toronto

>meme flag

I smell, may Allah forgive me for uttering this word, an alb*nian

France

why did you talk all of that shit then post a nice picture?

Wrong buddy.

You're probably Welsh or something.

Possibly from Manchester UK or some shit due to your hatred of Albanians

Sounds like San Francisco

>tfw going to Athens this spring

It's a toss-up between the old Cabrini Green and Robert Taylor Homes projects in Chicago before they were torn down, and the rural Dominican Republic between Santiago and Puerto Plata. I'm pretty sure the place I was staying in the DR was dumping partially treated sewage into the ocean at two release points, on opposite ends of the beach. Also, a rather enormous rat went walking through the middle of the Indian restaurant on the property the first night I was there.

Cologne - went there for hockey championship. Didnt see a single german there. Literally 8 of 10 passersby were niggers 1 was pole and 1 was russian

Do you even experience a cab there? they're just as pic related.

An orphanage in Honduras for 5 year old boys. My hunting dogs live better.

vancover. hemp stores every where, hundreds of degenerates hanging out on city landmarks on a weekday doing nothing. three different spaced out china towns instead of one easy one to navigate, check cashing stores everywhere and spelled with a "q"

Sounds like State Street, Madison, WI. Toss in hundreds of panhandling homeless, of course. And countless bongo players.

>never left Britain
Sad

Beogrod

Why? I don't ever plan to. I mean, I might see Australia or Canada, but I don't want to go anywhere I'll not feel at home.

I fucking did and the cab driver took a bite of my KFC as I left it on the seat to use a ATM

Why is it sad? What if Islam fullfills Britbongs' lives just fine and they don't need to travel?

I love how you try to slant me for not travelling in one sentence and then prove in another you've never travelled to Britain. To begin with, I'm originally from Cardiff so I'm not even English, but I live in Northumberland, one of the only counties in England where the white population is growing. 98% to 99% from the 2001 census to 2011.

And I bet there's no where in the US as white I will add.

Actually I forgot about Hammond, Indiana and East St. Louis, Illinois. They were pretty horrible.

There's no way that you're white to go to Cabrini and Robert Taylor and live to tell the tale...

It sounds like a beautiful place. I think I want to move there.

Los Angeles is pretty fucking disgusting, everything bad about Southern California (overcrowding, poor people who only speak Spanish, homeless) has completely taken over.

Djibouti by far.

Oh it is. My favourite part of England. Wales will always be my home but I'll live here until I die.

I did. Both times. I was driving through Cabrini and stopped at a light. Cop saw me and pulled me over. I asked why I was being pulled over and was told "for being white and stopping at a light in Cabrini Green."

>muh uk is islamic
wow, original and witty joke strikes again from the burger!

I legit banged my wife on that beach m8

It's a fucking beautiful place to live.

>I legit banged my wife on that beach m8
I'll remember that next time I take my dog for a walk near Bamburgh. Agreed though lad, I can't think of anywhere else near it.

Paris

First day I saw a woman throw up on the street in broad day light.

Trash was everywhere.

Military armed guards all over the tourist attractions.

Dindus and muzzies all over the place.

Saw a guy riding a bicycle holding a baguette, which was funny.

The entire region of south florida AKA palm beach, broward and dade county. It is honestly hell on earth. The majority if the rich are jews and jewish type people from NY/RI, the middle class is your textbook soul less suburb row after row of the same house copy and pasted, the ghettos are the some of the worst ghettos in the US. African americans, hatians, puerto ricans, dominicans, cubans, central americans every kind of spic etc. One wrong exit off I-95 you're either in a chicago tier ghetto or a fucking 3rd world spic country where not a single person speaks english

>spacing
But everyone hates you, you bunch of wannabe weed-dealer toilet cleaners.

That was me too but in Englewood. They literally just pulled me over and told me to leave because I'm white

Worst cities in the western world, in no particular order:

Toronto
Every American city in a blue state.
London
Paris
Gothenburg
Amsterdam
Brussels
Cologne

Birmingham should be on there. It might be worse than London, since Birmingham doesn't even have the prestige of being a capital city. It's less white, or certainly was at the time of the 2011 census.

This
In some places it was 101% nigger filled,polluted and filthy

Cape Town or Johannesburg

Driving through? That's not shit! I used to drive through Cabrini every day because I went to school a quarter mile away on Clark Street. I remember looking out the window and seeing a bunch of shitty broken down cars in the parking lot, then 3 pimped out 62 cadillacs with a few OGs standing by them. It's fucking ridiculous how they have cars worth 60-70k yet live in public housing.
Also it's fucking moronic how the bleeding heart liberal politicians decided to tear down the projects. Instead of keeping the crime concentrated in one area, they spread the hardest gangbangers of Chicago into white areas surrounding the city. Even my cousin who lives in Iowa said that a bunch of nigs from Chicago have moved to his area, and of course, the crime rate skyrocketed. The blacks moved there because Iowa's welfare system pays more than Illinois (not surprising considering how broke the state is)

San Francisco.

I saw homeless people literally shitting on the street, there were also many sidewalks covered in shit which was most likely from humans. I've never seen a city with more hobos than San Fran in my life.

San Francisco

>Litterally shit everywhere
>hobos shooting up in street
>Guy at smoke shop I went to was dressed in all leather faggot outfit.
>Street urchins
>Everything was outrageously expensive
>Murals everywhere about love and diversity
>Crazy small amount of white people
>Crazy high amount of coloreds

Leather faggot was cool but I still was disgusted that someone would go out in public dressed like that.

The whole time I felt like I was in some sorta dystopian nightmare.

Fresno California. More illegal Mexicans than legal residents. Tent slums in the city center. Streets running with piss and littered with needles. Ugly hookers. Still expensive.

>toilet cleaners
so true

I've lived in India, and Uganda. I can say with 100% confidence I would rather live in Africa than Mumbai. Mumbai is top tier level shit hole. I've seen first hand the beach where people shit and wash their clothes, all in the same place. I've seen the beggars shitting in the street as I drove past them.
I went to the Leopold Cafe 2 days after the terrorists attacks and saw the bullet holes in the walls. You guise know what they did about the blood?
They covered it with newspaper and that's it.

Literal shithole

Roswell, New Mexico

Any cool Aliens themed bars there m8?

never been there, heard it was a shithole though like most post-industrial shitholes in the UK.

You didn't get robbed/attacked for being white in Uganda? Also did you fuck some thicc black sloots?

How's living in Uganda in comparison to Mumbai?

Torrington CT
Jesus what a freak of nature town, I even lived there for a year
Everyone has this look on their face like they just congealed in a gutter somewhere and are experiencing the world for the first time
So many burnt down neighborhoods, closed factories, buffets for the poor freaks
It was like being at the circus all of the time, there was this one sandwich shop that made the best reuben i've ever eaten though

When they left Chicago, all the Section 8'ers went to Rockford, Madison, Dubuque, LaCrosse, etc. because they knew their police forces lacked the training and the infrastructure to stop them from dealing drugs. It was like an open invitation to turn other midwest cities into Chicago-lite.

>every american city in a blue state..

too true.

Brussels.
Feces on every horizontal surface and on most vertical ones too.
Gays, niggers and arabs everywhere.
Sadly the arabs werent slaughtering the gays.
Uppity bike riders trying to kick cars as they ride, almost dying in the process and frothing with rage at the corner of their jewish faces.

Was the furthest point I ever been West, and had some illusions about how it is superior to us. It absolutely isnt. Budapest, with all its revolting grime is clean as a chemist's shop compared to Brussels. And from accounts I heard compared to Paris and Londonistan too.

The one thing I'm sorry about is the art. The galleries have wonderful artifcats that the niggers will most probably torch once they hit critical chimpout mass.

Here's the 5 rupees I saved

>Athens
It's not that bad desu

It is but has the added lot of also being less-white than London with a major gang problem in recent years. Eh, the countryside and the villages inbetween are the nicest parts of England but there's a difference between, say, a city in Cumbria than to one in SE.

>tfw going to Paris soon

user where the fuck do I avoid at all costs?

Yeah Dubuque is where my cousin lives. Also had family who lived in Rockford for 20+ years but finally left after their house was burglarized 3 times in a 4 week time frame. Chicago nigs are the worst.

Bratislava. THe ugliest capital city in the world. Pathetic place and so much stupid people there.

Park Station, SA. Rather disgusting

You can't control where you are when a truck is driven into you or you're blown to pieces by a nail bomb. Avoid all major European cities.

When are you going to elect some based anti immigrant nationalist who will make Thatcher look like a pussy-cat?

Leeds is probably the shittiest one, closely followed by Marseille and Kem.

How's life in Russia user?

Azerbaijan or Skopje in Macedonia.

Azerbaijan because the people are so shitty / feels like a fake country

Skopje because it is like visiting a mediaeval town. The hotel i stayed in had a mud road and half the city is filled with gypsies and Albanians riding around on horses and carts

>niggers
>gun violence in gun free zones
>soulless architecture
>traffic
>urban sprawl
>ghettos
>diversity

barf. blue state cities make me physically ill.

Probably, but I didn't go to any spic joints.

A handy dandy guide to the UK.

Probably not any time in the recent future. Both parties are pretty much aligned on immigration. Conservatives may be slightly more hardline on immigration but all in all, they aren't that different to Labour.

The answer to the Islamic problem either won't come at all or it'll come when people simply can't say death any more. Perhaps when a member of the Royal family is murdered will do it.

It's quite shit desu

I wish I was never born

>user where the fuck do I avoid at all costs?
Paris.

I went to LA for anime expo and it is a fucking shithole. I lived in San Luis Obispo and never went there due to the degeneracy and glad I never did while I was in CA.

Atlanta, Georgia. It was like planet of the apes.

I haven't traveled much but I'd have to say Shitcago, Illinois.

Went there to visit some gaming friends of nearly a decade. They live outside of the city so this was going to be a first for them to go into the main city as well. They were excited, I was excited, but holy hell were we glad by the end there was 5 of us and not just all alone.

The touristy parts were actually nice to look at but it very quickly became obvious this is where the city leadership focused all of the efforts and holy Christ can those people apparently just not avoid polluting the fuck out of the lake. Aside from the touristy parts it was the absolute definition of a shitty inner city (even though we weren't "inner") and when we went to try and eat anywhere the wait times were at minimum 2 hours except for a few small tier establishments.

Now to add my own counter the best place I went to was Georgia.
>Nice people
>Lots of forests

>when a member of the Royal family is murdered

god we can only hope. stuarts are the real heirs to the throne, not those racemixing inbred parliamentarians squatting in windsor castle.

Marseille.

The harbour area isn't bad at all, we must have taken a wrong turn or something walking into town, jesus fuck. Discount 'boutiques' everywhere with garbage spilling out onto the streets, Africans approaching and staring at you looking like they're about to rob you, rats, horrendous housing, absolutely atrocious that somewhere like that could exist in a part of the world so beautiful.

To be fair, I could find worse places in the UK, but that is tops for me.

Wasn't even worries about being robbed. Would walk the streets of my neighborhood all the time. The people are actually very friendly and respectful.

Uganda is a really awesome place. A lot of Chinese and, believe it or not, Serbs and Bosnians. You can't compare Kampala and Mumbai in any way bro. Mumbai is just so dirty and the people their don't wash their hands. I got sick with ecoli for a month and when I went to the doctor, she layed me face down and shrewd my ass cheeks without gloves and touched my asshole.

5 worst places I have been.
Ankara, Turkey
Detroit, USA
Stockholm, Sweden a colony of Somalia
Frankfurt, Germany aka little arabia
Paris aka the bigger than Mecca Islamic haven

>Every American city in a blue state.

I can confirm this
>pic related
>LA Grand Central Market.

And this is the same place where I found that one restaurant called “Egg slut”

>Ctrl+F "Gary
>0 results
Looks like no one's gone to see the American Dream's final resting place
(It's fucking apocalyptic now)
Cabrini is a very safe bet for "worst ever". No one remembers the NYE 99/00 celebration when they went out in the street firing off AK's at midnight. Even the videos are hard to find now. Can't find a solo clip outside of full documentaries anymore. Entire project is getting memory-holed.

what were you doing there, user? work?

Here's some monies I collected while on my travels.

Every city has slums as well as multimillionares (no one is impressed with a just €1,000,000 anymore, sorry). Really we should be comparing how the average person lives and the spaces the average person shares.

I don't think you've ever been here. If that said crap cities that'd be alright, but the market towns and villages in the UK are some of the quaintest n the world. In fact English villages specifically have been used in traditional fairy tale stories since the Victorian era.

Port Moresby. Literally savages everywhere.

Here's some monies I collected while on my travels.

>this guy looks up

>Cabrini Green

Did the Candyman come for you?
Always laughed at that movie. A supernatural murdered slave with a hook hand is the least of anyone's problems in a place like that.

The truth is England has been a Republic since 1690. Alfred's descendants are the true heirs though.

Fairy tales are german. You are thinking of Dickens or something.

Morocco.
The people were absolutely disgusting: lying thieves with no morals who would do anything to get the best of you and would get irrationally mad when they didn't manage it. They were also filthy and ugly. I suspect the rest of the arab world is similar.

>fat, depressed 56% nu-male hillary voter
>mongrel metzio roastie with illegals for parents
>ugly, trashy graffiti theme

checks out

Fairy tale type settings. Ireland has the countryside-to-village look as well.

Lived in Queens, NY for 18 years of my life.

The state of this once grand building is appalling every damn time I have to go to Helsinki on business. And you don't want to be anywhere nearby after 9pm. What a fucking bazaar.

That guy looks like Jesus Campos

>fairy tales are German