Europa Thread

Heres how to fix Europe once and for all,it would be peace in our time! prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you can't! you fucking can't!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia#Debt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Kurdistan
ExCUSE me?

> Greeks taking over Turkey
HAHAHAHAHA

>yugoslavia
thats gonna explode

grh,

>European nations gather together to help Greece remove kebab out of Europe and retake Constantinople once and for all.

fixed

Whats wrong? made up failed Iraq nation is better?

Bosnia is made up, its just Muslim Croatas and Serbs

Serbs and Croats are almost the same, its like North German and South German, Austria and Germany.

Hahaha,no.There's nothing in common about us,but the language.
>But it's like Germany
No,Rascia,Zahumlje,Trav vunia and Duclea fusing into Serbia would be like Germany,but of course those states are long history,because we are not autistic like Germans.At least i hope so.So kindly fuck off.

Same people with different religion, histories and cultural values.

If the Serbs and Croats had been one religion, they would most like be considered one ethnic/national group today, just as Pisans, Genoans, Venetians, Romans, and Florentines coalesced into the Italian nation.

We existed as separate people before Christianity split,and while we both followed the same religion,Slavic paganism."Muh religion" is an excuse used by subhuman balkanites who don't want to take the responsibility of their Barbaric behavior.I can assure you,we most certainly have nothing to do with Croats.

> Slavic paganism
You do know that the way balkanites practise christianity is very pagan ?

Yes,Jewgoslavia was inspired by Germany and Italy,which still stand united,unlike Jewgooslavia,a fucking failure.

I do,but i don't see what it has to do with my point?

Stop fucking with our flag! It is punishable offense.

Croatia and Slovenia belong in central europe.
we came to this area as seperate tribes, and we still are.

Yugoslavia was a failure because of commnism, once cold war ended and US stopped giving Yugo monies Yugo went to shit and debt. Before that people were living together nicely and Nationlists parties were less popular.

A non-communist Yugo existed,you uneducated buffoon .It was a shithole with daily Riots.

>no Austria-Hungary

thrace has literally zero bulgarians. than that it's a pretty reasonable map

Kingdom of Yugoslavia was shit because of the Great Depression, with daily riots, like all nations at that time you imbecile .

What about africa?
Reclaim colonies?
That would be the best.
Plus russia can have its own colony like it nearly did during the scramble for africa.

*other than

Yugoslavia was not industrialized nor affected by it,and even if it was,the riots where of nationalistic nature,like Ustashe and Bulgarians in FYROM.

> A new Kalmar union
> As though we hadn't fought for enough centuries already to avoid this.

Seriously though it's a bad move. A better move would be to reforge Denmark-Norway. This solves many of Denmark AND Norway's strategic problems, and creates a country large enough to actually have a modern army. With the Norwegian ability to do things and the Danish inability to get cucked, we could set things right. Like burn down Oslo. I'll take one for the team, just napalm us all bro, and let the gods sort us out.

Denmark and Norway have about the same population so you would get a reasonable political shift of power. You'd also see Norwegian Labour going instantly to a more explicitly nationalist position (right now they're pretending that they're not nationalist, but in reality, they're starting an internal purge these days and there's a lot of knives about to find backs. the explicitly cosmopolitan leftiest parties spent the entire last election shitting on labour (punching... rightwards) handing the conservatives the victory. Congrats commies, you snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. We all owe you a debt of gratitude. Seriously, they would rather lose than let Labour form a nationalist government with the Centre Party. (Think angry farmers with guns, and a hatred for brown people, islam, and predatory animals.)

Would be nice.

And if we solve these problems, we can move on to the next round of problems. And we could contrast ourselves with Sweden at every opportunity and see how much better we are.

Sorry Swedebros. You're 9 million people to our 5 million each. In a democracy, you'd dominate the political scene and your political scene is utter cancer.

it was great, we were richer than spain kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia#Debt

Holy rare

And poorer than Balts,Vulgarians,poleshits,Moortugal.In fact we are the second poorest country on the pic.What is your point lol?

more like
>European nations gather together to help Turkey join the EU and get a slice of Greece and Bulgaria

I don't see any riots caused by it,and it literally states that it was dependent on subhuman shit like farming instead of industry.Why do you shill for Jewgoslavia,though?Neither Croats nor Serbs want it.And God bless,it is even forbidden by the Croatian constitution.It will never happen.

the point is that im ironic.
yeah its smart that they put in there a ban on us joining "balkan" alliances.

being proud of having 2 more dollars of gdp than a country that already was in the middle of a civil war...

I'll do calligraphy in honour of my heritage

I'll fulfill three requests, of anyone's interested

Make Germany a bit smaller and it's perfect.

>no united Ireland
Instant rebellion right there. And I would be the first man there to kick the shit out of a couple of bongs.

istanbul has zero greeks too

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANS

spain should annex portugal

T H I S

your flag looks like mordecai no offense

Ireland is united, retard. Under the Union Jack.

>be bong
>see Éirefag
>be triggered

I'm not triggered though. You're the one who's crying over some autist's meme map.

Enjoy your carbombs. There are far more Irish in the UK now than ever before. At the very least you or somebody in your family would be dead.

Doubt the IRA would bomb Wales desu, although my great grandfather was a Tan.
Realistically, if we treated the Irish equally, they wouldn't have rebelled. Most Paddies didn't support independence before the Easter Rising, IIRC. I always thought the singling out of Paddies that the English did was unjust and retarded.