Does anyone else here have trouble pinpointing what is wrong with society...

Does anyone else here have trouble pinpointing what is wrong with society? I just do not feel i fit in with the regular "normies" in this country.. I haven't felt this isolated and disgusted in my life

Millennials = thanks for ruining everything assholes

gen X is what fucked us, not millennials, gen X are literally psychopaths

No.

It's the Jews, simply put, the Jews and every evil thing they teach.

Americans.

>psychopaths
I wish, buddiboi.

please help they're putting something in the water or in the food.
we're getting corpulently obese - we don't have much longer left. Saw two grossly overweight people on scooters here last week.
I don't want to be next.

The internet. Things are more easily expressed on the internet, even without anonymity. If you have facebook, you definitely will find many outspoken people there, people that are often much more reserved in real life. Written word brings out true feelings, and for our crazier citizens of the world, that produced a sort of leftist echo chamber over time. Eventually when that echo chamber collected more and more mentally ill leftists (like a magnet in the middle of a box of nails) the echo chamber became so big and loud people began to see it as acceptable to push these ideas in the real world. Basically all of the cancerous shit we see nowdays is thanks to the organization and affirmation the internet gave our most loathsome people. Don't blame the millennials, this pattern began before many of them were establishing the internet culture

OH YEAAHHHH

BRRRAAAAAAPPP

DISGUSTING

Oh baby that is so beautiful I respect women so much

Looks like a fucking Silent Hill monster.

Why are women whores and petty ridiculous shallow scumbags? I am sick of online dating.. Too much competiton. How can i meet a hot girl?

i hope a nigger rips this stupid bitch in two

>
>>>Size Queen

I bet she is.

Jesus Christ is that from silent hill?

Well, sex must be easy with them. You can fold a vagina on them whereever you like.

It's from Brrraaaaapp Hill

Where is the head on the left photo?
Which way is the torso?

Silent Hill vibes anyone?

>I'm thicc
>Picks of face only

She's a landwhale for sure.

this is only beautiful to a xeno farmer ranching human cattle

Every body is beautiful, even the insane cancer

>when you're mad at baby boomers for destroying the economy so you destroy western civilization

reminds me of those flood creatures from halo that explode on contact to release more flood

Just respect women

Geez it's like they're trying really hard to convince themselves of their own bullshit

I lol'd

kek'd

>that pic
Good god, we desperately need mandatory fitness programs

Up front, where the trunk is. It's easy to recognize where the head is once you realize that it's a picture of a deranged elephant trying to devour a baby walrus, and not that of a human being as the artist so cleverly, but falsely, alluded to.

>open-minded
>only bbc please
k

Gen X are just the neglected children of the boomers who lashed out any way they could. If you want to blame anyone, blame the boomers.

and it just happens that fat fucks eat everything organic within range just like the flood

Those pictures look like some Silent Hill monstrosity

Someone link that article. Can't find it on their site.

Did they take it down?

>I just do not feel i fit in with the regular "normies" in this country..

You're a loser and always have been, that's why.
Otherwise you wouldn't be bitching about your life on Sup Forums

I too remember playing Silent Hill for the first time. Great game, terrifying as shit to play by yourself.

mediatic culture dictates social norms now
I ditched all of my gf's friends because they were frustrating unfunny urbanite faggots only talking about menial shit. No, not simple small talk. They couldn't go past tv shows, "nerdy" bullcrap and other people's posts on facebook. No personal interests outside of social events. All of them "educated" and "successful" at work though (as if being a drone could qualify as metric of success)
gf left me to stay with them.

Save yourself, for they're lost

>45
Sack of rotten flesh.

I wonder how many fatties walked out when they realized the "Key Takeaways" weren't food.

LOL, GenX is the hardest working, most-based one in ages. The last hippie wave of boomers, intoxicated with unlimited social program promises, spawned this awful and massively lazy millenial generation.

Kill yourself you pathetic normie faggot

small-souled bugmen

Was my first thought as well, the thumbnails looked like screenshots of an enemy in a horror game.

>Does anyone else here have trouble pinpointing what is wrong with society?

when cable television became widespread in the US, circa the early 1980's.

Have a (you) and a comfy gif for making me giggle like an autist. Use them well.

Maybe it's supposed to be soft eugenics. People who can't handle abundance get to eat themselves to death.

am i banned?

She looks like one of those "lol weed dude" type of people

Blind tolerance and acceptance does not indicate a big soul or a more advanced way of thinking.

>Something in the food and water

Ya, calories. You realize how food works right? user it's just the diet of those countries. Start counting calories, it's not hard to maintain a reasonable amount per day.

this shit straight looks like some resident evil boss.

What the fuck? GenX based. Got fucked by boomers. Nomad generation. Sandwiched between the worst 2 generations we have ever witnessed.

Who would've thought I'd find Jesus in the gigantic ass of a sheboon.

hahahah.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Thanks for the comfy, user

Holy fuck its real...

Do you get XP slaying those?

Isnt this a mini boss in Resident Evil

He just thought she might keep her wallet in there

kek

BOOMER! WATCH OUT!

This
It's the boomers that are the true scum, Gen X dindu nuffin

The elephansaurus, mini-boss of stage two.

My friends who are gen x are way better people than my millennial peers

b-blair?

EXXXTRA THICC

So this is what "head stuck up your own ass" really looks like?

it's not even the effect of thoughtful eugenicism
Nobody planned this downfall (maybe just jews or the manipulators who could see the pattern)
The strive for abundance and comfort brought domestication. Testosterone levels falling, undesirable genetic traits allowed to stay.
I truly believe humans are stating to change into a subservient species made of balding numales and brainwashed fat slobs
Our history started with thunderous roars of victory, blood and determination. If it keeps going like this, it will end with a puppy's bark and cold hands nervously grasping a 'bucks cup

>pinpointing what is wrong with society

Everything.

People are lazy, they eat shit and they don't look after their bodies. Overweight people show us who is greedy and lazy and who needs to be exterminated for our society to get back on track.

Fat people are literally disgusting look at the mental gymnastics they go through so that they don't have to work hard. Drains on society the lot of them

oh lawd....

The Thing..

Postmodern Neo-Marxism.

Read the book “Explaining Postmodernism” by Dr Stephen Hicks.
It will shed light as to why we see the abhorrent things we do.

What a time to be alive

Bullshit. Boomers have mostly retired in recent few years. Gen Xrs have taken their place. Strangely all this sick shit started happening just when these people got into power. It's all Generation X.

This to a certain extent. They're the ones who put this deranged mentally into their childrens heads. It's now snowballed into the hyper retardation that we see today.

>Does anyone else here have trouble pinpointing what is wrong with society?
Nope. It is a deliberate, planned subversion of the foundations of society (family, creed, nation, responsibility). Children are being taught that their roots don't matter, that races are the same, sexes are the same, and nations are "made up" and only serve to separate all of the happy equals.

Strength comes from good birth, parental-taught morality, knowing right from wrong, putting in hard work, and making good decisions. Kids today are being taught in school that strength comes from just existing and that's it. Any worthless piece of shit is just as good as a moral, hardworking, high-IQ person.

That's what's fucking everything up.

If you push her fat the right way you can make a swastika

I wish there was fat chicks in MMA so I could watch them getting legally beaten

They still inhabit most power positions.
also gen x is a non-entity compared to the legion of "babyboomers"
3:1

Industrialization and super-abundance of resources, leading to a behavioral sink. This unnatural abhorrence that is our society cannot exist when resources are scarce.

I fear this is the natural end of all societies which attain abundance economies.

Jesus

The problem is women are being allowed to get away with whatever the fuck they want to do.

it's from breathing loudly and laboriously hill.