Ever wonder how many cocks have to blow on his face every morning to get his hair to stay like that?

Ever wonder how many cocks have to blow on his face every morning to get his hair to stay like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SMALL-SOULED BUGMAN
SMALL-SOULED BUGMAN
SMALL-SOULED BUGMAN
SMALL-SOULED BUGMAN
SMALL-SOULED BUGMAN

His name doesn't sounds Jewish but he looks and quacks like a kike
> As of 2009, Conover is in a relationship with the Ignatz Award-winning comic artist and BoJack Horseman production designer Lisa (((Hanawalt)))
Of course.

SMALL
O
U
L
E
D

>Adam talks about some of the problems and negative attributes of our social norms but doesn't realize that they have been constructed over centuries by trial and error and are necessary for the continuation and upkeeping of society based on what is known about human nature.

He's such a fucking repulsive bugman. Does he have a girlfriend? I can't imagine why any woman would even consider him to be some kind of attractive, protective partner that she wants to fuck and get pregnant by.

And that video you posted makes me fucking mad. Just that 'unbearably white' line sends my jimmies somewhere else.

>no rebuttals

So you're admitting defeat to a giga-soyboy? Is this the power of Sup Forums?

Absolute bugman

>college humor
>not funny
I want off this ride

Numale Humor

drump voters btfo once again bump

what? black people drive down property values and ruin neighborhoods? wow real meaty subject to dive into. if anything it's a shame that at one point whites had the balls to band together, and bugmen like this faggot had some shred of pride. and this made everything better for whites and also blacks. then we did dysgenics on them through welfare and now look at the state of blacks.

>Dat scary-haired high yellow negress who shows up to condescendingly lecture at 4:10,

Blacks do love to preach at white people for not being completely perfect don't they?

Adam is Sup Forums's kryptonite, they know he's right, but refuse to listen, not unlike another hugbox website out there

Want a rebuttal? Right here, buddy
hooktube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ

Right about what?

wtf i cant refute these facts...

He literally just says that whit people want to live away from blacks and that poor black people were kept out of better white areas. Which were conspicuously better because they were populated by white people.

There is nothing to rebutt, I agree with most of what he says, only the implied moral indignation is false, and white people have every right to be free of undesired company.

One question, as of always:

What about us asians?

Why would you want to come to this shithole country to begin with?

Because we seem to be doing pretty well in America, Australia, SEA, Europe, Africa...even though we were poor slaves everyone hated too.
But now we own nearly as much property globaly as the middle easterns...while the blacks and whites fight tooth and nail over 8% of the global land.

But yeah sure black americans, blame whitey. Again. And again. and again. It's been working so far, so keep trying it instead of actually pushing yourselves and your children to improve generationally instead of incrementally.

Also we fucking don't lol

>started off good
>then the guy decided to ramble on because the show made a joke that triggered him
exited it right then and there.

Apparently with some schools, there's even more discrimination against east Asian students then there is against whites. As always, they jump to the environmental explanation of Asian parents having a culture of hard work or whatever.

Now who lacks a rebuttal?

thats because China are the Jews of Asia, which Jews happen to be real life vampires. You people just suck the life force out of everyone around you and feed on that.

GOYS DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT COLUMBUS WAS A DUMB ASSHOLE?

I hate this fucking guy.