How do we fix moeshit?

How do we fix moeshit?

Fuck off.

Exterminating spics

Step one: Stop making these threads.

Checked.

Now check mine.

can't argue with the quads

It's actually surprisingly difficult to find a KyoAni plot that doesn't start with "A girl who just entered high school...", but I still managed to do it for the sake of discourse.

We don't.

Honestly the true Kyo-Ani formula is to take an interesting SoL LN premise and turn it into a mundane show about cute girls doing cute things.

But goddamn if it won't be the prettiest mundane CGDCT evern.

Still waiting on a KyoAni cyberpunk SoL though.
I wish KyoAni made Psycho-Pass or something, same directors/writers/etc. but Kyoto did all the animation.

I personally don't even know if koto animation could pull off the gritty look of Psycho-Pass. I loved the Psycho-Pass artstyle but that may just be because I love Psycho-Pass so much.

Sell Kyoani to be sunrise's bitch studio that exclusively works on 2d mecha for the lower tiered studios that normally butcher robots.
Under no circumstances are they allowed to touch a script.

>How do we fix moeshit?
Grimdark it, quads-sempai.

The appeal of kyoani lies not in cute girls doing cute things but in their attention to detail, in-house staff and world class production. Yamada presents animation as idealized life/realism in K-On!!, Tamako and Eupho with believable character acting and pseudo-arthouse direction. Nichijou subverts the banality of everyday narrative with its stylized art and animation. Hyouka is primarily a coming of age tale where the entire aesthetic of the show reflects the interior feelings of the main character.

Cute Sisters of Battle purging heretics anime WHEN?

Delete it

I dont think anyone was ever saying Kyoani has bad animation, I think the biggest argument is they have nothing but good animation. Shaft may be otaku-pandering but at least they try to make their stories interesting, Kyoani JUST panders.

There is nothing pandering about the works I mentioned. Every other kyoani is irrelevant because they're bad but these are genuinely great stories and there's no reason they should be invalidated because they lack action, life-or-death conflict or whatever.

by buying their BD

We make them acknowledge every single studio - even A-1 - is better at storytelling than their moeshit magnum opus: KyoAni.

>A person enters high school and meets a medium to large cast of other characters(mostly female). They form a relationship that isn't quite pure love or pure friendship, but somewhere in between while also discovering the joys of life amidst their final golden years before they all become wageslaves.
Which KyoAni show is this?

________________All of them______________

It doesn't need fixed while shaft still exists

How do we argue with that

>A person enters high school and meets a medium to large cast of other characters(mostly female). They form a relationship that isn't quite pure love or pure friendship, but somewhere in between while also discovering the joys of life amidst their final golden years before they all become wageslaves

Yeah that definitely sounds like Nichijou. Are you disabled?

Capitalism
Maybe in year potato japs will make anime for a global audience.

A swing and a miss.

If you have the black box in my previous post, also known as a spoiler, you will learn what the true answer to my question was. Sorry! Better luck next time!

Are you actually retarded or is English not your first language?

Not an argument

Both it is then.

I'm glad you agreed it's all of them.

I'm glad you agreed you're retarded.

Wow you sure showed me, ESL retard.

You wouldn't be so in love with their 'attention to detail, in-house staff and world class production' if every series of theirs was fujopandering like Free. The girls are a massive part of the appeal, don't pretend you're above it.