I challenge you to watch The Jeremy Kyle Show and still think white people are superior

I challenge you to watch The Jeremy Kyle Show and still think white people are superior.

It's impossible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLq0hCxIt1w
youtube.com/watch?v=apBlPL24PRk
youtube.com/watch?v=y9DpbJKScRk
youtu.be/16qCrH3_dqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Anglos
>white

Is that like the European version of Maury?

youtube.com/watch?v=TLq0hCxIt1w

youtube.com/watch?v=apBlPL24PRk

youtube.com/watch?v=y9DpbJKScRk

This is your average quality of ANGLO in this country.
Are they even human?

Anglos are subhuman

Jeremy Springer for shameless uber chavs.

Yes. And Jeremy Kyke only ever gets bottom of the barrel white people on there to humiliate themselves.

Maury is comfy. Someday she'll find out who the real father is. Someday.

And yet we're still worth more than you, Sven bin Nigger Dick Slurper al Rajiq al Haji bin Turbanator.

The point of shows like that, and Jerry Springer in the US is to make all whites look bad.

What you have to understand is that every race is genetically stratified. Within those societies that had intellectual elites evolved a class of moral and intelligent people. Farmers and laborers and their descendants will always be the same as niggers.

The problems with some races is that they never developed a aristocratic class so that each and everyone of them are niggers.

100% of niggers act like niggers. 2% of whites act like niggers. Your point is?

Oh wow the absolute lowest class of white is comparable to negroes you sure showed me

The absolute state of nigger parenting

youtu.be/16qCrH3_dqw

It's good showing for seeing what the average beady-eyed anglo is like

Was it recorded on a device created by white people, delivered via satellites created by white people and viewed on a device created by white people?

Are Jeremy Kyle people real? They're like medieval peasants on crack.

White people (including Anglos) are still superior. You know it and there is nothing that will change it.

The thing is that God is punishing the Anglo for their weak faith and choosing a feminine degenerate religion. That is why they look so twisted and behave like niggers and love the kike so much.

Much like God is punishing Catholics currently with our black pope for our lack of conviction in our faith and mistaken sense of tolerance.

These shows are degenerate.

Anglos being inbred isn't a meme, you know...

and where's the frame of reference?

are you going to suggest you can't find total idiots dragging the average down in any group?

For some reason in England more than anywhere else except maybe China the working class are like a different species to the ruling class

He is not wearing a MAGA hat

I blame benefits.

Why bother making yourself look presentable for possible job interviews when you can just live off benefits

Does it really matter in the end? I'd rather lose an election than have to rely on niggers to prop me up.

Doesn't matter what kind of hat they wear, they are all the same.

The creation and funding of an underclass has been an intentionally produced outcome of the benefits system within the UK and beyond.

Funds are taken from those that are now having less and less children, which are then given to those that refuse to work, but choose to produce more and more children.

We have generations of families now that have never worked, instead acting as parasites to an already failing system.

However going on the fact you wished to base a discussion on the events that occur in Jeremy Kyle while posting under an EU flag, I doubt you actually care about the reasons behind the issues.

>the absolute state of uk television

your own argument contradicts itself, England has mostly been at it's most successful during it's protestant years, literally the sole reason we are weak today is because we became so advanced we began to think that the mark of a strong society should be suicidal degrees of altruisim and goodwill in an attempt to set an example.

>Judging the entire white race on 0.0000001% of the white population.
You're a joke, your life's a joke, and it's the kind of joke that nobody is laughing at.