TAKE THIS YOU FASCIST NAZI PIGS

youtube.com/watch?v=bmy4WW8TqL8

showing superior German engineering being destroyed by common hands is such a Jew thing.

Still getting the game.

dump supporters

>KKK siding with the Nazi invaders

Literally so nonsensical it literally boggles the mind how the writers could've come up with that. It'd make more sense to have the Klan as a faction BJ tries to recruit as allies, appealing to their sense of American patriotism.

Also,

>pregnant Anya but no pregnant Anne Frank

0/10 would not buy

>>KKK siding with the Nazi invaders
That stuck out for me too. Also the speaking German. Sure, you're supposed to know they're Nazis, but were they on the moon?

That was a /lit/fag in /his/ a few weeks back who's currently working on a spinoff of Man in the High Castle where the KKK form the core of anti-Nazi resistance in the American South and basically turn it into their Vietnam.

>10 seconds in
>black woman with an afro telling us to "take back """"""our""""" country"
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH OH FUCKING WOW

>He doesn't know about the ancient Jew magic powering all the Nazi machines
Still...for as libshit as this game is probably gonna be, inserting any kind of Jewish conspiracy in media takes some balls.

This. Historically most of the Klan was anti Nazi because they saw fascism going against the will of the Founding Fathers. If they needed an American faction who would've supported the Nazis there was always the Silver Legion of America who were actual fascists and William Dudley Pelley loved Hitler.

dahnold glumpf

Looks fun, but I don't want to support retarded virtue signalling.

If anything, it would make better writing where BJ comes across the Klan waging a guerrilla war against the Silver Legion whom they deem to be carpetbaggers and tries to bring them to the table and break bread with the Black Panthers, a task deemed impossible by some, but BJ thinks otherwise.

Goddamn i hate fascists. Will be preordering this for sure, its better than sex

THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE.

>Austria

kek

When is the game where we get to play as Nazis and gas da jews? This game isn't even edgy. I mean come on, killing Nazis? Weren't we killing Nazi ZOMBIES like 10 years ago? These cucks really need some better material.

....After fallout 4? No thanks.

Don't you dare defile Zeon. Fuck off.

You don't like doing your chores in a video game to waste your precious time on earth?

I'm still waiting on a game where we play as Anne Frank and kill Nazi Zombies.

the original was better

Old Blood was my favorite.

Now if only they brought back that one Jewish girl.