I found a joke book from 1940, and this has got to be my favorite one

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/hitler-escaped-germany-and-lived-in-paraguay-until-his-death-in-1971_uk_5786109ce4b08078d6e78435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh shit, old school bantz

Good one(:

it's from reddit tbqh

yep sounds like kindergarden tier bantz

>ebil hitler and based jews

The "Hitler wasn't a Jewish puppet" meme is getting really old

is his death date a jewish holiday???

Yeah, I've been to r/frontpage too today.

Remember when other websites used to copy Sup Forums?

no, why limit yourself to holocaust commemoration on one day when you can do it year-round?

hahahah wait.. it isn't. SO HITLER IS STILL ALIVE AND THE JEWS KNOWS

tschuldigung brudi, ich brauch (You)s

>trusting a dirty gypsy jew to tell your fortune

Meaning, it will become a Jewish holiday you stupid fucking leaf.

OK

hast mir ausgeholfen, danke dir

I don't get it. Do the Jews make his death a holiday, our is it a joke about how many holidays Jews have?

yes you fuck, and the book was written in the fucking 40s. It's now 70+ years later. I'm asking if his death day ended up as a jewish holiday.

>The Gestapo then came in to take the gypsy away, knocking over her stolen jewelry box

Don't act hard now you dumb cunt. You didn't get the joke you fucking igit, just like this dumb cunt, and no BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY HE DIED YOU FUCKING.... IDIOT...LEAAAF!

I never understood why international Holocaust Remembrance day was placed on Jan 27th, the day Auschwitz was liberated, rather than April 30th, the day Adi Schicklgruber killed Adolf Hitler.

First.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/hitler-escaped-germany-and-lived-in-paraguay-until-his-death-in-1971_uk_5786109ce4b08078d6e78435

Are you sure?

Yeah his skull fragment was faked it's actually a woman.