Whats the best manga I can give to a 4 year old? My niece is turning four and I was considering giving her a gift...

Whats the best manga I can give to a 4 year old? My niece is turning four and I was considering giving her a gift. It probably shouldn't be anything too complicated.

I was considering swans in space

amazon.com/gp/bookseries/B00YSTOZ46/ref=dp_st_1897376936

Any other good suggestions? Picture unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

rightstufanime.com/search?keywords=9781421575865)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

Give her your fat pedo cock.

Who the fuck gives their niece manga? Fucking dweeb

I think 4 is a little bit too early bro, but even then this should really go on worksafe requests.

Probably Usagi Drop my dude

>4 years old
>reading

can she even read?

Beat and rape her.

she;s 4 dawg get her a little golden book.
if you have to be a fat weeb about it then Hamtaro or something.

Boku no pico is a good one for kids

Can you please post her cunny here?

I want to convert my sister into a complete faggot loser weeb but it's too hard.

Get her into mainstream anime and derisively mock some of it until she thinks it's cool
It worked for most of us

>these loser's parents didn't read to them since birth and teach them to recognize written language before kindergarten

MODSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

i actually knew how to read quite well at 4, partly because i was kind of autistic (actually autistic,not Sup Forums autistic), but i assume other people don't usually learn to read until 7

Berserrrrrkkk

My parents had this idea that reading was the base of knowledge and forced me to read constantly until I was proficient by kindergarten.

Give her a coloring book instead until shes older. This was my first manga though. It's never too early to turn her into a fujo.

She'll only watch Naruto and even then I have to push her extra hard.

>, but i assume other people don't usually learn to read until 7
That's pretty fucking late. Like really fucking late.
Though I remember around that age, I was reading silently in the class, and everyone was so stunned that someone told the teacher I wasn't reading because he couldn't believe that I was reading silently.
Still though, the other kids certainly could read by that age. I had been reading since 3 though.

Not the best gift to get a four year old girl, you could get a regular picture book instead. If you're dead set, probably Miyazaki's Mononoke Hime (the picture book, not the move, link here rightstufanime.com/search?keywords=9781421575865)