WHO DID THIS

Who the **** did this? I am literally going to get spammed emails for the rest of the week. Probably also going to receive a mandatory module to complete.

Other urls found in this thread:

news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/flier-targeting-lgbt-community-posted-around-cleveland-state-university-s-campus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what did the poster say?

what was the poster?
also
>The current legal frame work regarding free speech
Additionally
>Berkman

I don't know that's why I'm asking! I've seen some anons browsing in the MC Labs before. Probably one of them.

WOW WTF that email looks more fascist than Hitler.

Haha a basic bitch girl I know who went there was complaining this morning about it

what did the poster say?

user tell me NOW

>Who the **** did this?
It should be obvious by now that a nigger did this
they are actually worse than kikes tbqpfhfam

God damn user just say what the poster was what the fuck is wrong with you.

It was a hand drawn poster saying DID YOU KNOW TRANS ARE 52% LIKELY TO COMMIT SUICIDE or some shit. ill find the post hold on

news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/flier-targeting-lgbt-community-posted-around-cleveland-state-university-s-campus

>Who the ****
>****
Hello Ronald

why the fuck is it all niggers?

Let us email the son of a bitch to let him know how we feel

>Fascist Solutions

False flag as fuck

holy fuck that lispy nigger

btw the blurred out top of the sheet says HEY FAGGOTS in rainbow colors

Hey Xir, what are you doin'?

>a poster that required empathy and thought to make
I stand corrected
a nigger could never make a poster like that

>rope around his neck

I live in that area... Fuckin hate Cuyahoga county. They're implementing a bag tax for plastic bags.... Fuckin nickel and diming us with already the highest sales tax in the state. The most I can do is move South to summit or Medina county, Garfield heights is already turning into a literal shit hole (as if it wasn't already, with all the section 8 housing)

Also
>Eady also points out the statistics on the flier are incorrect, and that the suicide rate in the LGBT community is sadly higher.

HAHAHHA

Ugh.. guess I have to get down to investigating. I am part of student club. Now the queer alliance is gonna get mad bux from the student government while we get nothing.

Fer real niger that be some false flag if ive ever seen it.

>bag tax
chicago has had that for over a year. shit sucks

>fascist solutions
Nobody would unironically call themselves this, definitely a "hey rabbi" situation.

It's all these stupid upper class white people. I know the area well and they all live in expensive almost entirely white areas.

Now that they're building all this new shit on a major road all the blacks are starting to roll through. It's only a matter of time.

CSU has heavy affirmative action. We are half white pretty much and all the whites either workers completing a degree or they commute from home.

>The current legal frame work regarding free speech makes it difficult to prevent these messages from being disseminated
Holy fuck these people aren't even trying to hide that they hate the fundamental rights of Americans. They want to piss all over our constitution just because of muh feelz, absolutely despicable.

nah this is an ironmarch job

>(((Berkman)))

(((Berkman)))

Move to Sandusky/Huron/Marblehead/Toledo

Pretty nice over here

>the statistics on the flier are incorrect, and that the suicide rate in the LGBT community is sadly higher

University of Maryland is worse. The other day, a piece of plastic was investigated for "possible hate bias".

burn the muthuh down.

Well I graduate this spring, but I will look for jobs in that area.

In 1984 the State made children tell on their parents if they didn't tow the line.

I don't understand how America has the best freedoms in the world while simultaneously pushing Liberal Marxism the hardest