This billionaire hedge fund manager is currently being BTFO by black Twitter

This billionaire hedge fund manager is currently being BTFO by black Twitter.

Does he know niggers never invented the wheel, much less the boat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPmfVcwoM2A
youtu.be/ofQe17j49DY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gokomere
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers on suicide watch.

>I'm not racist a but,
classic

>being BTFO by black Twitter
Post pics

oh shit he got blue checked. game over

Pure pottery

RESIGN NOW

Just a bunch of WE WUZ tweets explaining how blacks invented oxygen

truly /ourguy/

BTFO.

He got booted off the board.

I bet you think that means something to a billionaire.

Harvey Jewstein got BTFO when they kicked him off the board right?

GOKOMERE CIVILIZATION.

Mr Faber has balls the size of texas. Kek! Good on him for speaking the truth! Even if they boot him off of every board I imagine he'll remain comfy as fuck.

>civilisation
>niggers

BTFO

LEGENDARY

>[source required]

>Great Zimbabwe
>11th to 15th century
>literally a bunch of rubble

What a fucking idiot. Does he honestly believe that "the blacks" didn't have a major part in America's success? Does he really truly think that America would have been anything other than a blip in history had "the black's" not set it above the non-industrial capabilities of Europe?
I'm tired of people that had everything handed to them speak as if they know everything.

B-but colonialism destroyed Zimbabwe's chance to prosper, right guys?

I wasn't aware the entire United States was mad out of cotton

>Everything is made out of cotton
Fucking nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=cPmfVcwoM2A

That is how you tap into the power.
The power of not giving a fuck.

Gonna do some research about him.
He could be the benefactor the race war needs

>And thank God white people populated AMerica, and not the blacks. Otherwise, the US would look like Zimbabwe, which it might look like one day anyway, but at least America enjoyed 200 years in the economic and political sun under a white majority.
holy shit that's a red pill
also obvious how he realizes the unchecked immigration is the kill shot to the country

Cotton was traded for money you dumb fuckers.

Lol this damage control
>b-but the gokomere people built some huts with 20k people and hung around for awhile, this is equal to a 325 million population that would look alien to someone 100 years ago!

Faber has fuck you money. If you Sup Forums could stop their obsession with jewbucks they could be this free

>implying the nigger free north wasn't economically better off

So were blacks

Good for him. Truth hurts.

I kekd

Indians would have killed them all anyway.

That's why the South won, right?
Fucking nigger.

Based!

Pretty sure slaves began to be different colors by the early 1800s. In fact blacks weren't the only ones enslaved.

Get learnt nigger

Blacks have robbed this country dry and were an inconsequential meme economically when they were slaves. If it was such an economic boon, why was the south so laughibly inferior to the north economically?

>And thank God white people populated AMerica, and not the blacks. Otherwise, the US would look like Zimbabwe, which it might look like one day anyway, but at least America enjoyed 200 years in the economic and political sun under a white majority.

This man is redpilled as fuck. Good for him. He has plenty of "fuck you" money anyway.

Yeah and the South was fucking poor.

He is completely right. As America and Canada take on more blacks our societies suffer. Blacks cannot run anything very well and need massive gibs, its universal. Like maybe 1/10 can work a white collar job and 3/10 can manage an honest blue collar job.

He's an old man living with his Asian wife on a compound in Thailand, where literally nobody cares that he's racist against blacks because they all are racist against blacks too

Is being black a curse? Is it karma from some previous lives that these people accumulated that now they have are being punished?

The fact that the south was able to keep up economically at all is a testament to how economically important black slaves were to their economy.
Hardly. Indentured servants are NOT slaves, they willingly signed a few years of their life away and were guaranteed freedom.

the demographic threat seems to all come from spics everything else is like a sidenote

/ourhedgefundmanager/

>I'm not a racist
Why do people say this when they are clearly racist? Why is everyone so scared of being called racist? Seriously it's just a word, what are we children

I totally agree with her, don't call them the blacks. Just call them niggers.
youtu.be/ofQe17j49DY

>the demographic threat seems to all come from spics everything else is like a sidenote
In the USA, yes. But not in Europe

>The fact that the south was able to keep up economically at all is a testament to how economically important black slaves were to their economy
Holding back the economical development of the south means they were bad for them and as important to the Dixies as the locusts are to the Egyptians, mere parasites.

>The fact that the south was able to keep up economically at all is a testament to how economically important black slaves were to their economy.
Barely, slavery held them back if anything. This is still not an argument as to why the nigger free north was economically superior.

antiquated farming equipment that gathered cotton did not build an entire country, tard,.

How is it possible that Dr. Faber was unaware that blacks built America? Truly shameful. He should make a large donation to BLM to repent.

>slavery held them back if anything.
This is absolute fucking delusion holy shit.

>Gokomere is a place in Zimbabwe, sixteen kilometers from Masvingo known for its rock art dating from 300 to 650 AD.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gokomere
Dude there's like a paragraph about this in wikipedia. Nigger civilizations is the ultimate esoteric shit.

Don't they have twigger now?

It's unrealistic to think Black people would ever colonize. They're still tribal. It would take them 5000 years before they figured out how to build boats.

>This is absolute fucking delusion holy shit.
Niggers held back the industrialization of the South. Again - Why was the north doing better without niggers?

slavery is an inefficient mode of economy compared to capitalism.

Most indentured servants died during their terms. The point of them was pretty much to be slaves. Africans did not start getting imported until working conditions were good enough that an indentured servant might actually survive their term. If you think that the english at the time thought of white irish people as somehow "between" them and africans you are wrong. The conventional wisdom at the time was british>all others.

>im not racist but niggers can't get anything done

this is great

False. Niggers have historically proven to be a tremendous asset to any nation lucky enough to be blessed with their presence.

Depends how you define racism really. For me anyone who ever uses the word "but" is a racist.

Not really true, the difference was in the crops. The south grew very labor intensive crops like cotton and tobacco and thus needed a larger workforce, slaves being the most economical. It wasn't until the invention of the cotton gin that slaves were outdated.

the south was not able to keep up economically you mongoloid. the north absolutely decimated the south economically because while the north was industrialized the south was a still a primitive agrarian society. had the south embraced the industrial revolution of the north and developed viable southern ports of commerce and got rid of the slaves they would have likely been much better off

true power

>It wasn't until the invention of the cotton gin that slaves were outdated.
hurr durr cotton gin 1794 American civil war 1861 really jogs the ol noggin

>primitive agrarian

So dumb, dude. So dumb. Yes, they were farmers but that doesn't mean they were primitive. These were vast plantations that raked in huge amounts of cash because they were ABLE to grow cash crops like tobacco, like cotton, which the north was not able to grow because of their climate.

I said outdated, not useless. Retard.

You gotta wonder why the Bantu built that fortress. Probably had a lot to do with the fact that the Bantu who invaded Zimbabwe were locked into a genocidal conflict with the indigenous peoples, whom they completely destroyed. It was the 10th century SHOAH that nobody commemorates
>oy vey the humanity

Yes, the bitch is right, we should only use niggers

Can we make a effort to really define what "black" is?

There are a lot of brown and dark races that are not total niggers like africans.

If you're such a nigger sympathizer how would you propose in a different timeline where niggers could have arrived to America differently? They had no boats and no society, would they have been able to clear out the Indians? The fucking delusion that blacks could have accomplished anything on their own is the only absolute thing here.

They were already being enslaved by their own nigger tribal heads back in Africa and sold into slavery, why are you cucks so set on prosecuting the end user here (whites) for purchasing the product that niggers provide?

It's like prosecuting a drug user meanwhile glorifying the drug dealer in the same breath.

W-what? I thought all black people were paragons of virtue, only stopped from creating utopia by the evil white man. Brown people have never ever been in conflict with other brown people you filthy liar

>why Africans dislike American blacks

regressa to leddit where you belong, you spout off nonsense, attempt to change the meaning when your blatantly wrong and then resort to insults, the leftist tactics du jour really stimulates the cranium

This

Slavery was awefull, but it introduced blacks to the west and shot their own tech by hundreds of years

I

>even billionaires are tired of the media pretending like niggers provide any value to society
>the only thing the niggers have done is increase the complaining economy which was once only for women

Subsaharan African.

you are incorrect.

Holy shit your ignorance of history is amazing. The Anglo-industrial revolution took place in England and Scotland, and a prime factor, out side of them just being advanced countries who make shit, is a tightening of the labor market, which forced capital to leverage worker's into higher productivity work. That's couldn't happen in an area with an excess of cheap labor (the South) but the Anglo-industrial Revolution DID follow to New England almost immediately. Role of the blacks in the Anglo-industrial revolution? Exactly ZERO.

>CNBC reached out for comment; naturally, Faber defended his statements, saying, “If stating some historical facts makes me a racist, then I suppose that I am a racist. For years, Japanese were condemned because they denied the Nanking massacre.”

Dude you are a fucking idiot

There are plenty of outdated technologies that are more usefull than their more sophisticated counter parts.

For example, bluetoothe is a lot more complex and advanced, but everyone still uses 100+ year old aux cables

That is called being right.

Because it’s a no-no word! You can’t be called the no-no word!

BASED
A
S
E
D

>I'm tired of people that had everything handed to them speak as if they know everything.
im tired of people that have accomplished nothing feeling their opinions are equal to those that have accomplished everything

I think everyone harbors these same beliefs deep down, even cucked leftists. They would just never admit it. A white majority population is necessary for a stable American society, period.

Legend. More and more I'm seeing people not take this BS anymore. It’s great.

fuck yes, he's doubling down instead of running for cover. guy has massive balls

Damn that dude went full-redpill, holy shit.

Leftists seem to believe, along with politicians and civic-cucks, that the country will always remain as it is today. They don’t think in terms of the future they just think they’ll always be exactly like this politically, socially, etc. they don’t see the ramifications of bringing this many people here. The nation my parents grew up in is no more, the nation my children will live in won’t even look similar to how I’m living in it. I fear for this nation greatly.

He lives in Thailand
Total legend

When leftists attack you must never back down.

Absolutely correct. He is on point. The only reason why blacks survive is because we are dumb enough to give them welfare and they use a majority of all welfare than any other race.

>Indentured servants are NOT slaves
Retard

Then we need to start a movement and show Redpills to everyone examples of how blacks never ever have made any society and show before and after examples of cities without blacks and with them. This is the only way we can do this.

>more bang for your buck

I'm not a racist, but niggers are inferior