Where were you when Poland saved Western Civilization once again?

Where were you when Poland saved Western Civilization once again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSgKreOuxrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=gRdaIfAM9Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=YV1TeRVxToM
youtube.com/watch?v=FMf8ENjjGvo
youtube.com/watch?v=0nSmxyAKQUI
youtube.com/watch?v=bb_ZQdATeog
youtube.com/watch?v=_k24j4F2o9w
youtube.com/watch?v=OgUcbGd7QMs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Oqzz8sx8
youtube.com/watch?v=jkxrMq2jD-0
youtube.com/watch?v=vdNcH-K2vTU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjpf7PREKZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=sUqA0s57P50
youtube.com/watch?v=UnFM3UiSgQw
youtube.com/watch?v=laPkLMUiGHw
youtube.com/watch?v=NGKk-xurOZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=TNdy0ea6gc4
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrhTjaBFyE
youtube.com/watch?v=16FW8U_TauY
youtube.com/watch?v=6AxPyiHRf34
youtube.com/watch?v=VkqKe7EaqFc
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKq4iQbJkA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6zMiW3iwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SVT246V3aDg
youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU
youtube.com/watch?v=NrhHjoyaHdo
youtube.com/watch?v=AAHSbIz8fEY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Berlin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Day_(Russia)
youtube.com/watch?v=NAqyL9Z6Nog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never happened

Battle of Vienna was 1683
Shut up France, you suck at everything.

in my comfy country, unlike yours

Take it easy there, australia is still king of shitposting.

Kutbelg, you live in my country.

fok off kaaskop

jesus, i fucking hate poles here
they think they are smart and ironic with those threads, but in reality Poland is a real shithole
with memes only burgers can believe in

>Poland
>western civilization
Pick one.

Doesn't living with waloons make feel disgusted? You guys were fools for parting.

Was mostly a German effort, the Germans did the heavy fighting, the Germans paid for and supplied the Polish, etc. The only thing the Polish did best was to loot the Ottoman camp after the fucking battle.

I'm so fucking sick of people fanning the Polish's balls after that battle. It's just yet another way to talk shit about the Germans, who held out in Wien for an ungodly amount of time, and fought like lions against the infernal host of the Ottomans.

Fuck the polowanking that goes on at times. Yes, you want your based white people who don't cuck. We all do. But instead of pretending that the Poles are your saviours, create your own.

Tbf he never said poland was part of western civilisation, just that they're saving it.

>t. WyjeżdżamZTegokrajuCoWybory

norwegians are literal niggers with no achievements
whats ur fucking problem with poles?
its against ur nazi narrative or what?

I applaud you guys for being able to create a language that only really uses the last 4 letters of the alphabet

>posting russian girls to make his country look good

typical pole

did i say they are polish, u retarded waffle?

Nope, he lives in MY country

Polish my knob, dirty kurwa!

should've clarified that cunt

Belgium was never part of Algeria man.

how old are u, ahmed?

older than u

shit i'd like to be fighting with polbro, looks rad

I love how you have zero arguments other than insults. You can't actually say that I'm wrong, so you just get mad.

and this is how average pole looks like in reality

>Was mostly a German effort, the Germans did the heavy fighting, the Germans paid for and supplied the Polish, etc. The only thing the Polish did best was to loot the Ottoman camp after the fucking battle.

thats just nonsense

dobre chłopaki

Poland have give nothing important to the world, only stupid lazy white-nigeria pigs. Do you remember popular jokes about them in USA? That was there minute of fame . Aslo language is totally disgusting, id say worse than Russian orc speak

SAME DOBRE CHLOPAKI

But go look at say, the wikipedia page. They give a complete order of battle and the Polish are outnumbered by the Germans and the Polish jewing the Germans out of money in order to honour their alliance is also clearly documented there. It even mentions specifically how the Polish demanded the right to loot first.

Nothing I said is at all controversial outside propaganda movies.

if anyone wants some L I T polish music here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=rSgKreOuxrE

I agree, but Italy is also the land of niggers.

>75,000 polish horsemen
>15,000 german horsemen

Where is your math coming from

battle of vienna was irrelevant. turks were never a threat to western europe

>But go look at say, the wikipedia page.

u havent read that, have u?

Poland has been part of the Latin cultural sphere since 966 morons.

thats funny bc france is irrelevant

Please mention the source bro.
For instance gives:

> Viennese garrison:
> 11,000 soldiers[2] + 5,000 volunteers[2]?
> 312 guns but only 141 operational[2]
> (strength on 10 September 1683)

> Relief force:
> 47,000 Germans & Austrians with some 112 > guns[3]
> 27,000 Poles with 28 guns[4]

> Total:
> 90,000 but some left behind to guard bridges near Tulln and camps. + 2,000 Imperial cavalry (not included above) left behind the Danube.[5]

Yet you're claiming 90 000 horsemen on the side of the Coalition. That's something you should source. Otherwise we'll be reduced to yelling at each other.

Please, do tell me where I'm wrong.

Poles made up 3/4
f the cavalry that saved Vienna, while the HRE provided the rest.
28:30
youtube.com/watch?v=gRdaIfAM9Q8

Guten Tag

Just KYS. Have some real Polish music:

Infantry marches:
youtube.com/watch?v=YV1TeRVxToM *
youtube.com/watch?v=FMf8ENjjGvo
youtube.com/watch?v=0nSmxyAKQUI
youtube.com/watch?v=bb_ZQdATeog
youtube.com/watch?v=_k24j4F2o9w
youtube.com/watch?v=OgUcbGd7QMs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Oqzz8sx8
youtube.com/watch?v=jkxrMq2jD-0
youtube.com/watch?v=vdNcH-K2vTU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjpf7PREKZ0
Cavalry marches:
youtube.com/watch?v=sUqA0s57P50
youtube.com/watch?v=UnFM3UiSgQw
youtube.com/watch?v=laPkLMUiGHw
youtube.com/watch?v=NGKk-xurOZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=TNdy0ea6gc4
Military ladies march:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrhTjaBFyE
Air Force march:
youtube.com/watch?v=16FW8U_TauY
Navy march:
youtube.com/watch?v=6AxPyiHRf34

Somewhat older marches
18th century:
youtube.com/watch?v=VkqKe7EaqFc
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKq4iQbJkA
17th century:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6zMiW3iwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SVT246V3aDg

Bonus medieval knight songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU
youtube.com/watch?v=NrhHjoyaHdo

Are you really comparing elite heavy cavalry to infantry? The battle was decided by the Polish cavalry charge, no amount of butthurt is going to change this.

We also saved the West the trouble of fightings the bolsheviks in the 20s and fought the Mongols in the 13th century.

Poland always protected Europe from the threats from the East due to its geographical location. The same can be said about Hungary.

Since when poverty land have troops fighting ISIS?

Norwegian snow niggers have always been irrelevant and only have some money because of oil

impying isis is a real threat

Thanks Poland.

>cavalry saved vienna
nice meme

isn't your country named after a Asian tribe?

>implying your 3rd world army can fight any war

yeah, keep fapping to things that have never happened

Miej troche godnosci pisowski tępy pelikanie

do you poltard inbreds understand that Poland is a 1st world nation?

sure thing.

Dark blue is high devolved hans

You prosciutto eating wop. Its soo sad to see your country of high standards being let go to genetic trash without a fucking fight. All you shitalians do it is open your big fucking mouth , wave your arms like your some kind of miastro and think you're a bad ass.

You guys a weak pussy bitches even the mafia is weak and getting hit by street level niggers.

>ooga booga we wuz modern spartanz n shieet kurwa
>we cracked duh enigma code
>muh fighter aces
y'all were toilet washers

You retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=AAHSbIz8fEY

That's easy so say when you traitors were allied with the Turks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

mongrel

I was in America watching my wife fuck a Black guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Berlin

Helgas were POLED :D

Isn't this supposed to be an argument?
>60,000 Germans did nothing, only the 3 regiments of cavalry from Pooland won the battle! Single handedly!

German niggers loosing half of their land was the best thing to ever happen

go back to central asia

ottomans were usefull tools, they bothered the habsburgs and they acted as neutral guardians of the bosphorus

That's true. The only true Italians left are on the Jersey shore.

You do realize that the West ruined itself with the recent immigration wave and the results are going to level the field in a couple of years, no?

Also this map is bullshit, our purchasing power is essentially on par with Portugal and maybe even Spain these days.

top chaps

>tfw you're so retarded you don't know that modern bulgarians have nothing in common with the turkic bulgars
Poolish education, the germans should've razed your entire country, not just warsaw

the maps are literally made up but low iq poltards believe anything they see

your country is half turk and I'm not even polish dumb mongol

Hitler literally called Bulgaria a Turkic country lol

I had a good opinion of Poland at the start of this year, I thought they were a beacon of Western civilization. I applauded them along with Hungary for stopping the migrants and taking a stand against the EU.
Unfortunately more and more of them seem to be turning up on Sup Forums, and the more I interact with them the more I start to hate them.
They have a victim complex that makes Russians look reasonable and their retarded government creates propaganda that not only is laughable to anyone even remotely acquainted with history and politics, but whose public eats it up without question.
They behave exactly the same as Russians and Ukrainians, the same character, the same inferiority complex that devolves into pleading and victimhood when they get called out for their lies and exaggerations.
I find them to be a thoroughly detestable and dishonest people.
You cannot rewrite history to make yourselves look important, least of all with so little tact.

Right here my dude.

Tbh loads of people around here look mongolian af.

The imperial forces resumed the offensive on the left front at 3:30 pm. At first they encountered fierce resistance and were stopped. This did not last long, however, and by 5:00 pm they had made further gains and taken the villages of Unterdöbling and Oberdöbling. They were now very close to the central Ottoman position (the "Türkenschanze").[29] As they were preparing to storm it, they could see the Polish cavalry in action.

Battle of Vienna, painting by Pauwel Casteels
It is recorded that the Polish cavalry slowly emerged from the forest to the cheers of the onlooking infantry, who had been anticipating their arrival. At 4:00 pm the Polish hussars first entered into action, battering the Ottoman lines and approaching the Türkenschanze, which was now threatened from three sides (the Poles from the west, the Saxons and the Bavarians from the northwest and the Austrians from the north). At that point the Ottoman vizier decided to leave this position and retreat to his headquarters in the main camp further south. However, by then many Ottomans were already leaving the battlefield.[9]

If Pol really changes your view on people you must have an iq of 50

The allies were now ready for the last blow. At around 6:00 pm the Polish king ordered the cavalry attack in four groups, three Polish and one from the Holy Roman Empire. Eighteen thousand horsemen charged down the hills, the largest cavalry charge in history[31][32]. Sobieski led the charge[16]:661 at the head of 3,000 Polish heavy lancers, the famed "Winged Hussars". The Lipka Tatars who fought on the Polish side wore a sprig of straw in their helmets to distinguish themselves from the Tatars fighting on the Ottoman side. The charge easily broke the lines of the Ottomans, who were exhausted and demoralized and soon started to flee the battlefield. The cavalry headed straight for the Ottoman camps and Kara Mustafa's headquarters, while the remaining Viennese garrison sallied out of its defenses to join in the assault.[16]:661

Polish soldiers 1674–1696
The Ottoman troops were tired and dispirited following the failure of both the attempt at sapping and the assault on the city and the advance of the Holy League infantry on the Türkenschanze.[16]:661 The cavalry charge was one last deadly blow. Less than three hours after the cavalry attack, the Christian forces had won the battle and saved Vienna. The first Christian officer who entered Vienna was Margrave Ludwig of Baden, at the head of his dragoons.[9] Afterwards Sobieski paraphrased Julius Caesar's famous quotation (Veni, vidi, vici) by saying "Veni, vidi, Deus vicit"—"I came, I saw, God conquered".

>diaspora from Pooland are so ashamed of their homeland that they hide behind meme flags
o kurwa

you know that in the French Legion there are a shit ton of slavs?
That's why it's the only thing good in your army, monsieur baguette

,000 Germans did nothing, only the 3 regiments of cavalry from Pooland won the battle!
1 HRE cavalry unit and 3 Polish cavalry units, all led by Polish winged hussars who dealt the crucial death blow, as always.

t. 50% white mongrel

> Are you comparing infantry to cavalry?
Yes. The Germans had proper infantry, that allowed the Polish to even make that charge. It was the German artillery that forced the Ottomans to respond immediately. Finally, if the Germans in Wien hadn't held out for so long, the victory would not have happened.

And yet here you are, saying that the only real fighting was done by the Polish.

I appreciate the video bro, but it doesn't give much in hard numbers.

> The Ottomans broke down after being worn down by the Germans.

Oh golly gee. Do tell me where this contradicts what I was saying.

Know your place GERMan diaspora "muh Prussia" faggot burger.
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law

you lost snownigger

They give western countries pretty decent toilet cleaners, and they work for dirt cheap.

WE CREATE INTERMARIUM BECAUSE WE MANY AND WE SLAVS AND WE STRONK LIKE 23298747 AGO IN BATTLE OF UIFNASKJNS WHERE WE BEAT MUSLIMS BICOZ WE TRADITION AND OUR FATHERS HAVE BIG MASCLES AND WE REMEMBER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! AND NOT FORGET WE HAVE PRETTY WOMEN WHO HATE MUSLIMS AND LIKE MANY SEX WITH MANY MEN, YOU NOT HAVE THAT XDDDDD!!!!!!!!! ONLY STRONK PEPUL WIN WHO HAVE BIG MASCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SLAV BROTHERS, WE HAVE ONE STRONK SLAVIC RELIGION AND WE TOGETHER BIG MASCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FIGHT, NOT FIGHT!!!!! WE WIN WEST AND MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!

How long does it take to get rid of chav scum in a country, like OP?
How rich do you have to be not to experience shallow pride of chavs?
Poland didn't save anybody, you assume that if Poles didn't win in 1683 or 1920, then others wouldn't do the job, which is nonsense, exaggerated so that Pollocks, who feel inferior to Westerners, can feel important and prestigous like them

xd funny meme

you have a problem with superior german architecture?

>They have a victim complex that makes Russians look reasonable and their retarded government creates propaganda that not only is laughable to anyone even remotely acquainted with history and politics, but whose public eats it up without question.
that's a problem with older people and the naive very young people here
i tried but can't find the source of this

jak teraz wyglądają wojenki partyjne, dalej obie strony nie widzą że są debilami?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WESTERN PUSSY WANT TO ATTACK SLAV XDD WITH WHAT? WITH PUSSY? LOL KURWO, WE WILL LIBERATE WEST BICOZ WE TRADITIONAL IN SLAV, WE BIG MASCLES AND WE HIT HARD, AND WE REMEMBER WE STRONK 321432432 YEARS AGO!111!!!

WE WHITE AND WEST SO PUSSY THEY HAVE MUYSLIMS HAHAHAHAHAHA HERE YOU CAN SAY KOZOJEBCA AND ITS SUPER HAHAHAHA LOL

WEST IS WEAK MEN

WE ARE SAVIOURS OF EUROPE 'N SHIZZZ!
youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI

im done, dude

dude your memes are unfunny and redundant

>They have a victim complex that makes Russians
Oh please, look at the Russians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Day_(Russia)
youtube.com/watch?v=NAqyL9Z6Nog