Couple Thought Afghani Kidnappers Were Joking About Trump Presidency

Are they Muslims or Christians?

Why would you wander into Afghanistan, especially to a rural area, with a 7 month pregnant wife? The article says the guy took the time to learn Arabic and briefly was married to the sister of a detained accused terrorist. At first I thought they were Christian pilgrims but it sounds like they are Muslim converts in over their heads and unwilling to admit it or collaborating with the enemy somehow.

What do you think?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/10/14/what-were-caitlan-coleman-and-joshua-boyle-really-doing-in-afghanistan/

archive.is/Qm08E

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/10/17/man-held-by-taliban-for-five-years-thought-his-captors-were-joking-about-trump-being-president/

archive.is/R9B5G

Only muslims grow that beard.

He went to a Mennonite high school when he was growing up. More recent pictures do show a more Islamic looking beard though.

repeatedly defiled

How retarded you have to be to fucking go hitchiking to Afghanistan ?

If I remember correctly they were Mennonite and Mormon.

The thing about growing your beard out is something that Muslims always force upon their captives.

>Why would you wander into Afghanistan, especially to a rural area, with a 7 month pregnant wife?

Profound stupidity.

His wife was wearing a fucking headscarf on TV earlier, they're mudslime converts.

In other news
>be me
>have new phone for about 3 months
>post occasionally from 4g no problem
>suddenly get a ban notice
>this phone or 4g or whatever has been permanently banned from all boards since January 2015 for cp
>this never happened before
What gives

John Podesta?

How could you be both??

>are they muslims
Have you heard about the terrorist Omar Khadr whom Canada gave 10millions because he was bullied in Guantanamo Bay? His sister was married to Joshua for a while

bump

lol
But seriously, getting new phones has made me aware of how many people are on Sup Forums. Almost every time I'm banned from one board or another. But this one doesn't make sense, usually I'll see I'm banned as soon as I get the phone, but this one just came out of nowhere after 3 months.

Happened to me too. Just restarted phone and got new ip

Test

Cool thanks bro

Bump

The kind of retarded that makes you bring back 5 kids that aren't yours.
You read that right. The child she was pregnant with was killed, and she was then impregnated 5 more times with terrorist babies. And these cucks kept them.

Bullshit, the kids clearly look white. No need to lie, the truth of this story is fucked up enough

>Boyle said the Taliban, who he referred to by their official name - the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan - had carried out an investigation last year and conceded that the crimes against his family were perpetrated by the Haqqani network.

>He called on the Taliban "to provide my family with the justice we are owed".

>"God willing, this litany of stupidity will be the epitaph of the Haqqani network," said an exhausted-looking Boyle.

The man has learnt nothing.

bump

The Canadian detainee who was released a few days earlier hurled accusations against the Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate alleging – may Allah forbid – that his child was killed and honor violated.

We categorically reject these false and fabricated claims of the detainees who are in the hands of the enemy. The detainees are currently with the enemy and will say everything defaming being force fed to them.

From the time the couple were detained until their release, the husband and wife were not separated from one another precisely due to the fact that the Mujahideen did not want to incite any suspicion.

Similarly the murder of a child is also a baseless allegation although during a period of detention an incident did take place when the woman became ill. The area was remote, no doctors were present and due to this severe condition, the woman had a natural miscarriage of a girl. No one has either intentionally murdered the child of this couple and neither has anyone violated or defiled them.

If (Allah forbid) there was a plan for such a thing, they would not have returned home with their three children. The enemy should not portray the Mujahideen in their own image as the entire humanity is ashamed of the inhumane barbarity of Americans carried out against prisoners in Bagram and Guantanamo.

The allegations floating around in the media have nothing to do with the reality because the said people are now in the hands of our enemy. They can claim every kind of defamatory allegation against the Mujahideen but no Muslim or person who knows the Mujhaideen intimately can ever accept such propaganda.