Brothels in Serbia where people come to rape animals

>tourists are coming to a brothel where they can rape dogs dressed up in female underwear
>same thing in the villages, where they come to do their way with cows and goats

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=hr&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://100posto.hr/news/u-centru-beograda-je-bordel-s-psima-koje-oblace-u-zensko-rublje-a-na-seoskim-imanjima-turisti-mogu-silovati-koze-i-krave&usg=ALkJrhjvQd2-0zaOFdElIpm7I5rZn2yFew

Other urls found in this thread:

alo.rs/turisti-dolaze-u-beograd-da-siluju-pse/127446
inserbia.info/today/2016/10/serbia-9-of-population-lives-in-poverty-25-on-the-verge-of-poverty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHHAHAHAHA SAVAGES MOVED ON FROM GOATS!

>animal rape is illegal in his country

B-but muh muslim goat fuckerz

You're all fucking morons who didn't look at the fucking source of the news did you

>100posto.hr

100 % croat fake site

Wasn't putting tights on dogs a fucking tumblr meme? I think they moght just be pulling images from shitposts and spreading misinfo

why u rape dogs?

Muslims are not human so they are not committing beastealaty

Please tell me this isn't real.
Please.

Actually... it's for the tourists.

even says so in the fake article

>organized tourists come in droves to find what animal they like

They are just the supplier, if anything is to judge from the previous experiences majority of demand comes from Germany & Scandinavia.

>tfw great grandpa was serbian
>tfw he was a psychotic occultist who boiled cats alive in his back yard and sacrificed them to satan

What the fuck is wrong with serbian people

Why do you ruskys try to spread the same story again and again? Now this country fucks animals, then that one, then the next. Jesus. Last I heard Russian newspapers were writing about animal brothels in Copenhagen.

I didn't know serbia had a canadian embassy

Was there generational satanism in your family? Was it passed down?

>cant even beastiality
>english is his mother tongue
Amerimutts are subhumans

Yep. I've been there a couple of times.
Very good hot dogs.

What's fake about the article? They're interviewing Serbs in that video. I think you're butthurt.

I thought you eastern europeans were supposed to be based?

I literally have uncropped picture of that, its literally a sleeping dog with a joke stockings on.
Damn jelly Croats and their slide threads.

top kek

based

dunno man, it seems very real because of the video and such
the dog picture is from the internet tho

>serbia
>eastern europe
yeah,nah

They're not interviewing anyone.

Balkan ist weird

At least aomeone can read. Croat disinformation

Because nothing of this is real

>. Najveći broj turista zoofila dolazi iz Nemačke, Holandije, Švedske i Velike Britanije, a u Srbiju stižu u organizovanim turističkim grupama, uglavnom autobusima, i na prvi pogled se nimalo ne razlikuju od ostalih turista.

>Greatest numbre of zoophile tourists come from Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Great Britain, and to Serbia they come organized in tourists buses and you can't tell them apart from ordinary tourists

Serbs share the most Turkic genes amongst Balkan people...

animal brothels are on a huge rise in germany
and their tourists are spending good cash on it in the balkans

dirty furry bitch !
at least fuck female dogs, dont be gay !

Well lets see what our "referenced" newspaper said. First of all its a yellow press newspaper.
alo.rs/turisti-dolaze-u-beograd-da-siluju-pse/127446

> koji je nedavno otkrio da se na tajnoj lokaciji u Beogradu nalazi bordel u kojem pse omamljuju, muče i seksualno zlostavljaju
>animal right activists say they know of a place like this
Then they quote the picture i posted as a tranquilized dog for rape.
Then they say
>Imamo informacije s nekoliko strana da postoji jedan klub, to jest stan u kojem se sve to dešava. Čekamo da nam jave lokaciju, a nakon toga planiramo da slučaj prijavimo nadležnim institucijama.
>we read online couple places like this exist,we need to confirm it then we call the cops
Its basically yellow press hearsay and nothing else

Article also says those places train and export strays to Europe for sex. Because as you know picking random mutt from the street and fucking it is a high value commodity for Europeans.

>tourists
nice try

I need to take a break from this place.

This subhuman behaviour goes beyond the limit of our comprehension!...Oh wait.
It's the serbs.

Croaches back at it with the jew tricks.check the source you fucking imbecilles

>judge from the previous experiences majority of demand comes from Germany & Scandinavia.
Don't lump us in with the Swedes... please, besides they are all busy prepping their bulls

No clue, I don't know much about my serbian side except we had a famous classical composer in there

I don't think it was generational though

>that croatian flag
>that post
>source is a croatian website

fuck off (((eternal croatian)))

nice bait and sage

>and you can't tell them apart from ordinary tourists
if someone have traveled 1000 kilometers to fuck a dog, I'm pretty sure I can tell them apart from ordinaries. Cant you make some gipsy bordello instead?

we already have it,its called Bulgaria

Welp, That's all the Sup Forums I can take today. See you guys tomorrow

>meme flag

opinion discarded.

It's bestiality, you retards

wtf, first denmark, then germany, now serbia

why are europeans fucking animals so much? no wonder olga and maja are taking brg

Dijaspora...

do they supply the peanut butter or do you bring your own?

>a dog dies after three sex customers

>meme flag is making fun of me for actually using my real flag instead of meme flag

W E W

>literal roach DNA

>now serbia

croatia*

sucks to be them

hrvoj stop fucking hiding behind your snake flag or fuck off

Dummies falling to the most basic, emotionally triggering propaganda. The Dum(b).

You mean the "new Europeans"?

Kill ur self my dude

BRC*

Zagreb gas the best brothels in the world

>100posto.hr/news
>100posto.hr/news
>100posto.hr/news
>100posto.hr/news
just the reminder that Crorats are this obsessed and this desperate

>literal fake news
OBSESSED

this^^

>op flag is croatian
>source is croatian

propaganda 101 kids

that's a nice ass desu senpai

>rape dogs dressed up in female underwear
AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
*breathes*
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Fucking degenerate

must be the mind control again...

>that pic

perfect picture to go with your post

>Zagreb gas
I have edited your post back to just this, when it was perfect.

nothing at all

i can sleep better now. thanks

Surbe na vurbe, literally holding his shoes in his hands because he is ordered to while t*rks fuck his wife and he just listens like the little good cuck he is. No surprise most s*rbs look like t*rko arab mutt protohumans.

hehehe funny

but the site you posted is a Croatian version of the onion so yeah

FAKE NEWS

oh boy,out of all the nations you should be the last one to talk about being ffucked by turks

check flag, guises trust me it's fake news.

>flag

fuck off eternal bulgarian roachlet

Most of you live the same way if not worse than the gypsies, it says enough how much of subhumans you're.
>naive swedecuck is easily influenced by a simple picture
Meanwhile s*rbs have lesbian pm, last before her was an absolute nu-male cuck and they have opened their ass as wide as possible for immigrants. Serbs are the one who betrayed us an parted us from a part of our own country(macedonia). And another thing, we are the one keeping subhumans from raping your little boipussy and one of the few balk countries who actually care about tradition and Christianity.

>source=Kamen news.burglar

Why not go to Canada where it's legal?

inserbia.info/today/2016/10/serbia-9-of-population-lives-in-poverty-25-on-the-verge-of-poverty/
Here the stats are quite generous because for you not living in poverty means being able to eat bugs.

>naive swedecuck

i thought already would have called me a diaspora by now

>easily influenced by a simple picture

Or maybe i actually know the history of the Balkans and know how much more you bent over to the ottoman turks than the serbs did? Sure the Serbs did bend over but so did the rest of all balkan countries under ottoman occupation, and Serbia bent over the least.

The rest of what you said is just a bunch of insults only the most assblasted bulgaronigger would say without having any coherent argument. Try harder next time Andre.

i thought you already*

i've been to burglaria few times and its the worst,,most depressing shithole i have ever seen,hard to take you seriosly Granit ,drunk hobos everywhere,ruined buildings,short men and ugly women,disgusting rats

>Or maybe i actually know the history of the Balkans
>calls me Andre out of all the possible names
Yep, you're completely clueless. You truly deserve to get raped since you don't appreciate nor know, would be even funnier if you're a traitor diaspora.
Someone probably lied to you that you are in Bulgaria and actually dropped you at your "capital" since you can't really afford such things.

Fucking damage control, No seriously can you give us some rates?

>COPE
you can project all you want Stenograf Vampirovski,you know its true

>Whites be like.

Andrei*

>calls me Andre

Andrei*

>but what if the animal consents bruh
also
>animal sex slave brother
this is so ancap as fuck

CRUSTY CUNT RAINBOW DASH

>you know its true
How can it be true when its not real? Meanwhile your country has americuckia tier degeneracy while being poor as hell.
Andrei too isn't common at all, you're complete clueless.

holy shit i cant breate

You sure this isn't in Kosovo?

>if i pretend its not real maybe it will stop being

Serbs are degenerate.