How would humans react to non-human aliens if they reached earth...

How would humans react to non-human aliens if they reached earth? Considering how we treat humans of their own kind based on their skin color, I don't think it would end well.

Fuck off space nigger, we are full, you can crash on the moon if you like.

>non-human aliens
Pls kill me

/thread.

> non-human aliens
>humans of their own kind
are u a alien

they would chimp out

It wont end well, for them anyway.
We will pretend to befriend the xeno scum, reverse engineer their technology, then conquer them.

Aliens would more likely send artificial life first before making contact with us

Are you an alien?

fpbp

ayy lmao

Listen we know you faggots are planning false flags as your last line of defense. THE CABAL IS OVER. NO FAKE ALIEN INVASION IS GOING TO SAVE YOU.

>Considering how we treat humans of their own kind based on skin color
Race is only skin deep...an skeleton deep...and neurological...and intelligence is only hereditary...and the bell curve...SAGE, / thread

>I don't think it would end well.
for humans

aliens would have to possess technology to either break the speed of light or work around it somehow so we would have no chance at defending ourselves

if this fucker is afraid of aliens, so should you

Only one way to find out, ayys. On behalf of myself and others we say aye to full disclosure now.

EXTERMINATUS

Tell me it wouldn't happen.

You can't...

Economic inertia (people still have bills to pay) + signalling panic (opinions about aliens are suddenly mandatory). Nobody will do anything except a few crazies, but everything that can be said will be.

The Brits would fuck it then try to pass the off spring off as English like their doing with the North Africans and Jews.

fpbp
/thread

We should think of the very real possibility that we hare actively being monitored by alien life, but they've made no significant effort to reach out to us because we're so terrible as a species. wide-spreaad corruption on a global scale, 3rd world shitholes where cannabilism, baby-fucking, sacrifice etc. are still practiced. A significant proportion of the population is retarded, focuses on the rat-race, mindless consumerism. Ayy's want no part in our meaningless squable of an existence because we have nothing to offer to the intergalactic community.

Gas the jews, nuke africa and maybe the ayys will give us a shot

Fucking take me with you as long as nothing goes in my ass.

>as long as nothing goes in my ass
but that's the first step user.