Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hKSYgOGtos
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because

Because a woman can have 1 litter every 9 months, a man can impregnate thousands.

>Asspain
>White

If white women travelled to other countries, mixed, and stayed there, I would be fine.

There's many seeds for everyone but not enough eggs.

idk what the fuck you are on about faggot both scenarios are undesirable

Personally i dont agree with race mixing of any kind

Because women are property and you don't want others to smear your phone, TV or your car with their dick

It's not a double standard, it's just a standard.

It's only a *double* standard when you leave out the parts about beating women, throwing acid in their faces, throwing them out of windows, almost total lack of parental responsibility, and the overall subhuman nature of most non-whites.

SPBP.

because a white guy can fuck thousands of women and run off. a woman can only have 1 kid every 9 months and then she's gotta stick with it to raise it.

that said fucking other races is still degenerate and wrong, but it's slightly less bad when a man does it IF AND ONLY IF it's a pump and dump. if he sticks around then it's just as bad as if it was a woman.

this

Just to add; this goes for white men too. If you want to mix. Lighten up the dark country instead of putting the lights out in the white countries. It's such a simple principle I'm actually in awe so few people seem to get it.

>double standard
Men and women are not the same so it's a separate standard for each.

The woman is the most valuable commodity of your race. When a man impregnates a woman of another race, their race gets diluted while we get concentrated.

Think of it like this, as long as every white woman has a white child over the replacement rate, your race will survive.

Can't speak for everyone but pretty sure when people here talks about "shitskins", it's often in direct reference to groups/individuals created through "colonization". So I see no double standard here.

Agree

It's still race mixing.

>OP's pic
>a ghost from a past happening was triggered (pic)

I cant take this woman out of my head.

What did my family tell you when you tried to shame me for dating a black girl and they were shocked? Have I not said that Lee Atwater is one of my heroes? Am I an irl troll a la Andy Kaufman? You tell me.

Because 20 white male Spaniards turned a savage civilization into a less savage one and 20 coalburners turn into 20 single mothers with future criminals

Men and women are different, so double standards make sense.

Sup Forums BTFO

sometimes you have a double standard cause you have two different things. like two different genders.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hKSYgOGtos

It's called genetics you dumb cunt

>old/pol/
man who racemix will are race-traitors
>nu/pol/
man whor racemix are BASED

I'll let you do the math

If Im a krautbro and I make babies with my potatonig gf am I racemixing?

>"colonizing"
>t. 5th grade female teacher, who still can't understand why trump won and wants to act like she is 20's because her 30's are running out

Not politics eat shit and fuck off.

Because women need very strong controls placed on their reproduction, otherwise they fucking destroy your society from within.

Because one results in fatherhood.

The other results in a prison sentence.

microchimerism

Microchimerism.

Women don't enforce thier culture on the men, look at the whores that help Spain conquer Mexico or indian women that help whites take over America. Literally cucked their people to death

no i don't

Because colonizing replaces a full nigger with a mulatto (not a bad deal). Coal burning replaces a white with a mulatto (why?).

Why not the double standard?! We are white men. I don't understand. It is our privilege.

it's not a double standard. it's the same standard: white people get to do what they want, browns don't.

I know this is bait, but let me answer this the same way it's been answered 6 gorrilion times already.
It doesn't matter which gender is doing the miscegenation, it's wrong either way. Men should never fuck or breed outside their race. Not only is it seen almost as an innate biological act of war by any racially conscious group, but it's especially disgusting if you see the race in question as inferior. If they are literally just talking animals why would you want to fuck one? It's beastiality and to sire a beast's offspring is a sin against all that is holy.
A good analogy is Grendel from the Beowulf stories. The king that Beowulf was helping had turned out to be the father of Grendel. Grendel's mother was a beast who could take human form.
In layman's terms, don't go making abominations. If conquest is necessary in the cause of Lebensraum, then replacement by of a swift and violent nature results in not only an absolute totality, but much preferred to biological. That way, future generations aren't cured with having 1 - 10% of the conquered race's blood in them. Let's face it, who would want to find out they have even a drop of nigger in them? To that end it's even more important for females not to race mix at all. If you believe in telegeny, than you know it means she keeps the DNA of every previous sexual partner, which is why men who don't want to be cucks in any way shape or form marry virgins. For example, woman who's mudsharked even once and then later had a white kid with a white man still has a child with a little bit of nigger in them.

>It is our privilege.
Well meme'd, mein neger!

I'm about to go colonize some Japanese bitches.

Impregnating another race is colonizing. However, parenting or giving money to another race is bad. Semen is not a limiting factor, so its not something to worry about wasting. Wombs, however, are a limiting factor, as is parenting/resources.

That's not always true, there are certain groups on Earth that are matriarchal.

Because the spunk of white men is an elixir that has the power to civilize all the mongrel savages in the world.

If a white man conceives a child with a woman belonging to any of the subhuman races he just raised the median IQ of all of her descendants by 1 or 2 standard deviations.
If a white woman is infected with the seed of a subhuman the median IQ of her descendants will drop by 1 or 2 standard deviations.

Neil Degrasse Tyson is the result of generations of negresses taking load after load from their white master.

genetics you fucking retard

Like jews, those cunts will drive you to suicide with their nagging

For the same reason a man who has a lot of sex is revered while a woman who has a lot of sex is looked down upon. It's natural.

Only insecure virgins get upset over this shit.

Don't care if it's a double standard

>Pirate flag
into the trash

Because the women are the ones making the choice in both of those made-up scenarios.
Also, white men get called racist by ass blasted chinks and niggers even though it's the women that are ignoring them. Not to mention that even among white men, non-white women still only go for the top 10% of them.
On top of all of that, white women are just as guilty as non-white are when they seek other races just to piss off daddy. White women are just the ones that actually get called out on it because chinks and niggers are too fucking stupid to call out their own women for doing the same god damn thing.
Fuck you fucking progressive fucktards pushing race mixing in the first place.

A key that opens multiple locks is a master key.

A lock that any key can open is a shitty lock.

Muh double standard

You say that as if men and women are the same.

BECAUSE I AM A MAN AND YOU ARE A WOMAN.

In fairness, white women are ruined even if the dicks are white.

No, because Sexual Liberation only collapses birthrates. This is the case in the modern West, and historically.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society, with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

Oh, and exterminating Natives would have been better than bleaching them.

because a man can just leave and let some other cuck raise his child while a woman has to devote huge amounts of resources to a pregnancy
Do you really believe men and women are exactly the same?

Cuz fuck females ;)

Because we're fucking white and we run this bitch. I'm a white MAN for god's sake, how lucky can one guy get?

And they are all complete and utter failures, without exception.

for example if you impregnate a black chick you make the black race whiter, assuming she would otherwise have a fully black child.... women are occupied with whatever mongrel they are raising, so it's not a double standard
men are only race traitors if they stay to raise the mongrel, but still to a much lesser degree because men are easily replacable when it comes to reproduction

Women burn coal because they are emotional neurotics who wants low-IQ children to make themself feel smart.
Men make a logically based decisions to try something new as a science experiment.

Basically because of this:

White Guy: "Want to fuck?"
Black Girl: "Sure"

Black Girl: "Want to fuck?"
White Guy: "Sure"

Black Guy: "YAW GURLIE LEMME LICK OUT ON YO POOPOO HOLE N' SUCK DEM TITTIES YO SO FUYNE GURLIE SUKK MAH DIKK"
White Girl: "Sure"

White Girl: "Want to fuck?"
Black Guy: "SHHHEEEEEEEEIIIITTT"

It's because black guys act like fucking mong retards, and any white woman who is unironically phased by the tardness is a woman of low quality.

Men colonize, women get colonized, simple. A man can fertilize practically limitless women, women can only be fertilized once every 9 months, so who they have sex with matters a very great deal, but this is not at all the case for men.

Furthermore, women have always been the sexual selectors, they are essentially the gatekeepers of reproduction, if their gate is wide open to foreign, invasive men, they are clearly traitors to their people.

>>white men can fuck other races and it's "colonizing"
I've never in my life heard it refereed to as that and I've been on Sup Forums for years

Because women are the reproductive bottleneck for fucks sake.

>Stay mad

Simple, pussy starts to get loose when you fuck too much but a dick stays hard no matter how much you smash.

And also, life is not fair, the one who's in power make the rules, and that is us, men.

> he just raised the median IQ of all of her descendants by 1 or 2 standard deviations.
>the most precious possession
Read this fuck'n image, nigger! Our greatness is not to be shared with the world! What kind of cultural marxist horse shit is that?
Why do you think we want to either put them in camps or send them back to their dusty little middle eastern shit hole? That's because jewish women are almost worse than their men. They are worthy of the hottest ovens, never the hottest men.

SPBP

Location, location, location (if it's on the other side of the world it is not polluting the home gene pool. Also men didn't have to raise the halfie kid.
This said I can't understand why anyone would choose to fuck a nigger, for me they are in the same category as animal fuckers, absolutely degenerate.

>Read this fuck'n image, nigger!
I meant to link you to this

>colonizing
Come on, it's 2017.

One more thing on why men shouldn't race mix. It just cheapens the value of our seed.

saved for future fap material

>tfw spic banging a white girl
White genocide feels good man.

all race mixing is degenerate

Nice bait, Paco

What, do you think that the Tai hookers are somehow prime material after being shitted on by german pensioners?

All races abhor thots.

>Litter
God you’re autistic

>we want to colonize
>we do not want to be colonized
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME WHILE I TIE MY SHOELACES?????

The only men who get bothered by ""coal burning"" have some sort of inferiority complex.

Both men and women are going to be with people they genuinely enjoy being around, who cares who they date and fall in love with in their youth. Yes collectively some groups seem more prone to violence than others, but at the end of the day individual men are their own people.

I'm a man of English descent, I've touched on every continent minus Antarctica and Asia (I never liked the thought of fucking some penguins and Asian girls were never really my thing), and I ended up in love with a girl from one of the wealthiest families in the Hejaz (Saudi Arabia). I couldn't help it, no matter all the Nazi shit, my heart has never been so happy in my life and I'm not sorry about it.

We're getting married soon and I've never felt anything like this before; I've been in love before, I've traveled all over, and something about this girl just makes me feel alive like never before.

Look, you're going to love who you love, God's universe has a story for you, and that story will be written as you live. If you end up loving someone from your ancestral homeland, than that's awesome! If you end up falling in love with somebody from a different country, that's awesome!

I'm just a man who's lived long enough to come to the realization that this reality is what you make it, but you'll never be able to help who you fall in love with.

>inb4 shill
>inb4 kike
>inb4 race traitor

^^^ like I said man, I'm going to live my life and you're going to live yours. Asking me to forsake who I feel happy with and my own children I have with this woman is something I can't and won't do. Make your story yours, and I'll make mine my own.

I suppose you got me, gringo.
Well meme'd

Many of the "men" orbiting the alt-right are shit-tier hateful losers who haven't been invited to so much as a BBQ in their lives

I use the term hateful because they are anti-brown, anti-woman, anti-commie, etc., not pro-anything let alone pro-white

This. It's amazing how every single argument along the lines of "give whites one fucking country" is literally Hitler.

*Cracks knuckles*

*Adjusts gun*

A FUCKING LEAF

sadly me too

What is the op pic from?

Because average women will spawn only two offsprings. Man can impregnate infinite number of womens.

>roastie

It's a tribal mentality that women belong to the tribe because women are the gatekeepers of reproduction.

And now the mestizo mixed descendants are invading the southern border and ruining the US. Mexico would be Africa-tier without the injection of white DNA

This. However when a white man gets a woman pregnant he tends to look after the child. When she burns the coal the state pays her toll with my taxes.

I.) I speak English, Arabic, Farsi, Greek, Russian, and Latin proficiently

II.) I grew up around one of the roughest neighborhoods in Chicago, I only had black and Mexican friends, no whites around me until I graduated college and moved out.

III.) I've traveled the world

IV.) my closest friend from college is Somali and I'm going to his wedding as his best man this weekend

V.) I hold a Ph.D from the University of Chicago, I once met Richard Spencer way before he blew up to what he is now.

VI.) I am unapologetically alt-right

This is why nobody likes you bugmen, you assume you're always right and you know everything about anyone.

I once kicked the shit out of some Canadians in a small Alberta because they were being faggots like you.

I love you malinche :)

How is this a double standard? Two separate species, two separate standards.

Good answer.