White male black female pairings have some of the lowest divrce rates

>White male black female pairings have some of the lowest divrce rates
>Some of the most successful marriages by most metrics

Why doesn't Sup Forums encourage these, while discouraging pairings that don't work, like white female, black male?

Because black women often become a drag down factor to a white man. Being some of the most vile leeches known. The only reason your marriage statistic shines. Is because of the white men who know to at least stay together until the kids are 18. Also its a small sample. Usually those relationships don't make it that far.

They have the lowest divorce rates because black female-white male pairings have only started to become encouraged in recent years. As the years go on, divorce rates will go up.

>White male black female pairings have some of the lowest divrce rates
Based on outdated statistics.

It makes sense in africa, not in europe. It would benefit africans more if all interracial couples were in africa so that the limited african genes could reach parity, at which point there would truly be no race but the human race as it is between whites, arabs and asians. African black genes are violent, unintelligent, and emotionally underdeveloped, and it does not make sense to support it's diffusion into europe, middle east, or asia.

Similarly, there's an argument to be made about the cohesion of a society, but a society doesn't get crippled by a low influx of diversity. The imperative lies in tolerance to the interracial couples that do exist, but limit the influx of regressive genes that come in the case of a refugee crisis or a non-integrated impoverished community like the black community in america.

There is nothing wrong with interracial couples, only that we have to control it so that african genes get the same advantages that the peoples who escaped the african continent have enjoyed for tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of years. That is, if your concern is the human race in it's entirety and the fate of the human race. It is a good thing to introduce non-african genes to african genes, not the other way around.

>23k couples
>2009
I trust the other one more

Because women are meant to marry up, men down

White males are generally successful
Black females are generally not

That's great and all and I admit some of those negresses are hot. However, I would never have a mixed race child with one, and no point in getting married if you aren't having kids.

Because it usually produces a mongrel kid who resents their parents

I don't exactly resent my parents, but it is kind of annoying to be too black to hang with whites and too white to hang with blacks.

stop posting shitty bait threads over and over you reddit flag faggot

You can tell that they are just fashion excessories to each other. Every single person is excessively groomed, as if their apperance is all that matters to them.

>
ew

Those race traitors need a rope around their throat. Why the fuck would you go anywhere near an ugly she-boon? baka

>this thread
it really would look swell to remove my racial heritage as well as have children that look nothing like me. Thats also not mentioning the fact that the children will be closer to dirt than anything else

Why? The other one had even smaller sample sizes.

Off topic question but which one are mexicans?

>touching a nigger
>getting STDs from a nigger
>betrothal in gods house to a godforsaken nigger
>raising nigger babies who will grow up to kill white
Shiggy you moron

No really are people so brainwashed that they don't get genetics? I would maybe fuck a black woman but never date or have kids with one. mfw

In addition to this, the low divorce rate is likely because a black woman that manages to lock down a successful white man is usually in the top tier of her entire race. She'll be more likely to be attractive, intelligent, and hardworking, because she wouldn't attract a white guy without that.

In contrast, white woman/black male pairings tend to be low tier white women getting with poor, low income black dudes, leading to a significantly higher divorce rate. A successful, respectable white women is going to be unlikely to marry a black guy.

I don't believe that.

Mixed race marriages have the highest rates of divorce.

I seriously have a hard time wrapping my head around the top right. Did he fuck her and then not break it off by being too much of a cuck not wanting to sound like a racist? She's ugly as fuck and looks like she should be swinging from trees.