California legally recognizes non-binary, 3rd gender

Who else wants to commit sudoku? Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/724V6
knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-did-it-for-the-lulz
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article179062891.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DEGENERACY.jpg

>only 3 genders

>implying this will be enough for SpergJWs

This tbq honest family.

I think that the people who talk about gender fluidity genuinely don't understand what masculinity and femininity are. They just don't understand what it feels like, and they rarely encounter people who embody their gender, and when they do they don't realize what they're seeing.

California is more of our joke state then New Jersey at this point

Wait until one of those zhe's tries to get on an airplane and can't fly because the sex part doesn't say what sex they are.

Natural selection at work.

>California
Into the ocean it goes

Good, just fucking make it male, female and other and be done with it.

Let the freaks label themselves as such, it will make it that much easier to avoid associating with them.

>I think that the people who talk about gender fluidity genuinely don't understand what masculinity and femininity are. They just don't understand what it feels like

Never mind how that defies biology. Or maybe they are just stupid and don't understand most concepts

> I made something up now everyone else has to adjust to me

I want to commit a genocide not a sudoku.

>and birth certificates

wtf.

Long hair + skirt+boobs=woman
Short hair+muscles+pants=man

They understand it enough to transition so they knkw what they are deviating from.

>Who else wants to commit sudoku?

is this a mistake or a meme im not aware of?
Either way, its hilarious.

This. What the fuck? How does that make sense? Intersex mutations maybe?

>Current Gender:

>Any Previously Used Genders

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT BANTZ INCOMING!!!

it's a meme referring to suicide lol

Fake news

California citizen here
I didn't see anything about voting lately
They can't pass a law without vote
Last one I voted was bag tax

Of course its a photo of some generic tumblr brat. Why do all non-binary whores look like the exact same white chick with short dyed hair? Its fucking creepy.

>non-binary
No. You're just an autistic girl.

>Long hair + skirt+boobs=woman
>Short hair+muscles+pants=man

I'll accept the existence of a third gender once someone describes it as something actually unique and not just a weird combination of these two.

as a freak myself this is my hope. But even then, I'm not sure we need a seperate sex box to tick off on, it has to provide some kind of utility for it to be worthwhile, and unlike a completely gender nuetral pronoun used for everybody regardless of who they are, I cant see a functional use for this. Gender being a social construct doesn't mean the social construct stops existing once we acknowledge it, it became the construct it is because it has utility.

What utility does adding a third gender really add?

>lol
>using internet acronyms on an image board
>newfag teaching a newfag
Please don't use lol rofl omg or any other such retarded things
This is why you should collect reaction images
That's the point of this board don't normie it up

>I'm a woman with who likes to wear boy clothes and dye my hair. My quirky and special personality is a gender

Which is more cucked, Sweden or California?

day of the rake now

The only thing i will adknowledge is hermaphrodite. Which 99% of these people aren't

trans and even gay people are just neurological hermaphrodites.

lol tried but couldnt shop all of the mountain dew and cumstain out of its teeth

>Who else wants to commit sudoku?
I hope that was your phone's autocorrect.
It's seppuku, not sudoku, Jesus Christ.
How can you be so ignorant of Japanese culture?
Seriously, go back and stay on Plebbit if you don't comprehend the Japanese culture, Sup Forums is built upon it. Sup Forums was the first forum, historically.
To reiterate, I seriously hope that was the autocorrect.

nice bait, heres your (you)

Kinda think California should add furry next to Caucasian.

You can't put a gender on emotions.

It'll make it all the easier to identify the ones with mental illness.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Read the full article here
>archive.is/724V6

The TL;DR is this:
>FBI uncovered bribery plot, where Russian nuclear officials routed millions to benefit the Clinton Foundation. They tried to keep quiet about it.

Don't drop the soap, Hillary.

>cuckifornia

I want to change my gender to anime.

Thank you for acceptance California and world, I have always felt like a non-binary gender and autism spectrum.

No opinion about California's decision, but how does that influence your everyday lives? I couldn't care less what genders are currently accepted.

IT's FACE

So she still won the popular vote
And republicans don't know how to use this type of ammunition
They always fuck up and talk about it for 5 minutes then forgive
It's what happens when your party is filled with Christ cucks
You should thank Jesus oh wait he let people kill him king of cucks
If Jesus was a democrat he would have never died and actually he would have lived a great life convincing 100% of the population of who he was and how evil people collude with satan

Sudoku? lol. Actually, it's pronounced Seppuku.

>leafing this hard

>collecting reaction images
I remember browsin in my teens too :3

>being this new
lol
knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-did-it-for-the-lulz

Hermaphrodites are still either male or female, depending on what gametes they would produce if intact.

Fuck off nigger lol

USA YES

Well if they had to look down at any extra genitalia everytime they had to take a piss, I could understand how that could confuse them. Other than that trangenders are just brainwashed.

California burning is not a coincidence. It's like a degenerate level of hell leaked onto our plane of existence and everyone within it are ignorant that they are indeed in hell.

I live in California and this is exactly why so many people are packing up and moving.

This law allows you to change gender just by saying so.

Anyone else contemplating going /tranny/ to fuck with libs? Something funny like changing your sex to X and then ordering them to address you as an SR-71, or becoming a woman and changing nothing.

I'm one of them, finally got out last month.

perfect tactic to fuck with libs
>pic related

you keep your Gaddamn filth in your own cesspool

Choose one:

>Biologically Male
>Biologically Female
>Dysphoric Degenerate

I'll take "human who doesn't give a shit anymore", also known as asexual.

I love that game!

emotions come from the brain senpai
and given your entire board asserts that womens emotional nature makes them unsuited and presumably boys lack that emotional nature, then its obvious that the sexes differentiate in neurology.

>gamete
so in other words XY females are men?

>are you a boy or a girl?

There's records of at least one who could technically become pregnant with itself I believe.

Lol you're a faggot dude

Also known as lonely faggot.

>Somebody else is degenerate
>Wants to kill himself
Naw, m80, you want to kill the wrong person there.

But I wouldn't mind if our economy fully imploded to cull the herd and toughen up the ones that can be redeemed.

California just made secretly giving someone AIDs via ass sex, equal to a parking fine. God punishment via fire has just begun... The big one is coming and will sink the State into the sea.

That's the thing that has always puzzled me, I've never been lonely. I have plenty of friends, but even when I'm by myself for extended periods of time, like when I travel for work, I never feel lonely.

I guess I'm kinda broken.

>as asexual.
stop lying to yourself

same but holy fuck has the movement strayed so far from what it was.

Nobody fucking cares holy shit. If you realized that you wouldn't have these bullshit special snowflake labels for yourself.

this, along with how crowded it is, and the fact that it's fucking expensive as fuck to live here now. i'll deal with rednecks if i have to but fuck i just want to breathe.

>sudoku
Nigger do these eyes look like a couple pieces of rice to you? You misspelled genocide.

Calexit needs to happen.

I don't think I am. My whole life I've been oblivious to women. Friends have told me that at least 3 women I've known liked me but I never noticed. I've never paid much attention to women, because frankly, most are extremely boring and bland.

I don't even know is "asexual" is a good word. And frankly, I don't give a shit if there is a word. I am what I am, that's about all there is to it. Don't care what people call me, nor what i technically am.

Ho boy, that's a lot of "frankly" for one post. I blame the booze.

> I don't feel like dressing up and being girly today, that must mean I'm a boy now!1!!1

That's what these "gender fluid" retards actually believe.

Erosion should do the trick.

if you fap to girls ur straight, if you don't ur gay, if your dick doesn't work go see a doc, if none of those present you're just autistic

lol
>being this new
>guise you dont get it, if you use acronyms you're being normies
>use reaction faces like mine

▲ ▲

Call it god, or call it a very strange coincidence. But doesn't it seem strange that cali burns while the rest of the state is going bankrupt, the homeless litter La all over the place. Lgbt degeneracy everywhere. Seriously this stuff just writes its self.

When can I get my 3rd gender license pic in a hijab

I fap to all kinds of things, but I'm pretty sure my body is mostly heterosexual. Can't really argue with the reaction. But I guess the intensity of much lower. It can't be lack of testosterone, because I've add facial hair quit early for example. I have no idea what it is, I just know I never had much interest in spending time with women.

Though eventually I will have to, since I do want kids. Maybe I can find a woman with a similar problem? Who knows.

It was a legislative bill that made its way to Commissar Brown's desk, and he approved it.

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article179062891.html

not quick enough. we better just kill them

>Gender being a social construct
please die

Did he/she go for it?
Imagine

>Maybe I can find a woman with a similar problem? Who knows.

sure there are plenty of women who claim they're "asexual" and "just aren't interested in sex" (unless a Chad is around and interested ofc)

Those are just the emotions we reinforce to suit the roles that fit our biology. Women are taught to reinforce nurturing traits because it takes caring to wake up every time a baby is crying. Men are taught to reinforce callousness because if we had a break down everytime someone died beside us fighting it would n't help too much.

These roles can be reversed for women or men in cases of single fathers or women taking a last stand from invaders, but that doesn't have anything to do with wanting pussy or dick which is easier to get if you display norms holding with your society.

it will be easier to reject resumes

We should treat the CA government the same as Spain treated Catalonia's.

It will probably come to that.

I think this is stupid as hell, but hey states rights. Anyone stupid enough to live on California deserves to live under their laws. Switch blades are legal in Tennessee, don't like it? Fucking leave, problem solved.

And they wonder why their state is on fire

I don't recognise the authority of the alleged Californian government.

bait