ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Read the full article here
>archive.is/724V6

The TL;DR is this:
>FBI uncovered bribery plot, where Russian nuclear officials routed millions to benefit the Clinton Foundation. They tried to keep quiet about it.

Don't drop the soap, Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/report-russians-used-bribes-sought-to-pad-clinton-charity-amid-obama-era-push-to-expand-us-nuclear-footprint.html
archive.fo/4sOEE
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
archive.is/724V6
cnbc.com/2017/10/11/steve-bannon-profited-from-ties-to-harvey-weinstein.html
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/harvey-weinstein-steve-bannon-troubled-business-relationship-revealed-1048501
thehill.com/homenews/media/355043-bannon-and-weinstein-were-once-part-of-joint-venture-report
mashable.com/2017/10/11/steve-bannon-harvey-weinstein/
newsmax.com/US/US-Harvey-Weinstein-Steve-Bannon/2017/10/12/id/819190/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C O L L U S I O N

Meme War Divisions REPORT IN RIGHT NOW

(((THEY))) will try to pull all stops. This story has to be pushed into the normiesphere on ALL FRONTS!

bump

The elites want to destroy America because of its liberty and values it created and spread worldwide. Remember to cherish America, it's the best experiment ever made.

bump

Bump for great justice!!!
Shills here and elsewhere trying to slide this.

Is he treading on that snake? Why?

The serpent is evil

Drumpf is finished Lol

Let me know when someone is charged with a crime. Otherwise this is all bullshit that will be forgotten about.

Rev up the meme machine, boys!!

Jail bump

bump

bump

bump

It's not the same snake in this instance

>the hill
literally who?

investigation when?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/report-russians-used-bribes-sought-to-pad-clinton-charity-amid-obama-era-push-to-expand-us-nuclear-footprint.html
archive.fo/4sOEE

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOWWWWN

ahh fox, just the credible news source I was looking for.

FUCK YEAH

Well, you could have used common sense, like us democrats who fled the party during the election, pointing out that while the same idiots screamed 'muh russia', they ignored the uranium1 deal. Lessons unlearned, 2 scoops, 2 terms.

requesting rundown

So if fox breaks a story it must be bull shit? Never mind the facts or why further reading at all, or any supporting evidence.

You're an idiot and a greasy cum stain on the flag of our great nation.

BUMPERINO

DON'T LET PAID POSTERS SLIDE THIS SHIT

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

digits checked. Shills everywhere. We need Normiebook team on this shit STAT.

Newsweek too, which is a very left-leaning organization.

True I know a few friends who would be willing to share the Hill article on shitbook.

Recommended y'all do the same

Bump for importance. Prepare videos, memes and importantly of all we must trend this on the front page catalog.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
>the audacity of this nigger

bump

it's symbolic

Guys,
All of this gives a plausible reason for the bizarre absolutely crap FBI investigation into Hillary's emails. Comey was not only protecting himself but ALL these people implicated today. All of these people now have a PERSONAL incentive to get Trump impeached. The email investigation was a cover-up not for some breach of security, but an attempt to HIDE the details and evidence for this corrupt deal.

Mind your business, fuckin hooligan.

bump

Important bump

This makes a scary amount of sense. It should call into question every FBI investigation ran in the time frame. This may be one of the biggest blows to the rep of the FBI in the last 50 years.

interesting. so she intentionally kept government emails on a private server so all proof of this could be destroyed one day. that's forward thinking.

It makes it all fit in my mind how an investigation could be so botched, and then have comey come out and basically torpedo it at the same time. Hillary was completely confident in this happening because the same people investigating would have to expose themselves.

holy fuck huge

Now that's some good news. Relatively speaking.

BIG FAT BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

bump

>mfw trump cucks fall for low quality bait

Take is hot AF. This actually does fill some gaps. The immunity deals, the destruction of evidence, I bet there's some more shoes that can drop just about this. Fuck I wish we could prove this...

The truth is slowly coming out. Gee, who was in charge of the FBI then? HAHAHAHAHA!

yeah i don't have enough weaponized autism or information to draw the lines except for all the names that have been dropped about this UO deal are the same names involved in all the "investigations" regarding Hillary's private server, and those still in charge of this "muh russia" The massive amount of emails deleted, the lack of any reporting on how botched the investigation was and I just got to thinking it fits. It just fits for me on many levels especially how russia was so quick to be blamed for everything even before the election. It was meant to cool anybody into thinking they had done wrong with russia, and any russia news would be tied to Trump and not them.

I only hope my betters (autists) can fill in some blanks with something.

At what point is a story so massive that American conservatives will riot when it gets ignored? Because this story is getting ignored.

>watches msnbc and bbc

Of course we need some people on this, but it may come naturally if anyone has inside info on this they should be getting in touch with assange and take a leave of absence away from any gym equipment

>tfw remembering those posts from way back when about how Mueller would actually go after the dems over russia and not trump and this was a gigantic bait and switch by trump
>dismissed it as a LARP

Have I been BTFO

>archive.is/724V6
sharing

Who is this semen demon?

i forget but she only does softcore so into the trash...

So this is the "bombshell'' that that woman reporter was talking about? This is okeefe-quality.

there's more to come this release has been planned ending with an evidence dump by assange in a few days

b-b-but the shilling is on overdrive saying this is it, Trump is going down.
are you telling me they're full of shit?

Karina Hart

Karina Hart

Why is it not on Drudge? Still just Harvey Jewstein.

I'm surprised this isn't spreading like absolute wildfire right now, I've seen this story on here for about 6 hours now. We need people to spam the fuck out of all social media with this.

Bumparoonie

So now the FBI are the good guys, even though everyone here said they plotted and covered up the Vegas strip shooting?

I'm confused.

This is fucking massive and the media is dead silent. This was hannity's boom

Social media?
Fuck that
Call your local news stations
Call CNN, fox, msnbc, all those shit stations
Get the fuck off the computer and call them

Best part of the story. Seriously wtf is going on? Why isn't hillary in jail, along with Comey and Rosenstein?

There are different factions within the FBI, some good and some bad. But no the FBI are NOT the good guys overall, otherwise they wouldn't have participated in this coverup.

If there was a 'good' FBI agent involved in this, he would have been a whistleblower and released all of these facts instead of covering them up for Obama.

All this shit happened almost two years ago and we're just finding out now. And if Hillary was president we'd NEVER find out.

So no, FBI are not good guys here.

Drudge drags his feet sometimes as revenge for a leppo losing

bumpity bump bump

Old and current FBI is mostly bad, with some good people and faction operating with their ranks. My hope is from here on forward the relatively good guys (or "better" guys) get a larger foothold within the organization so the FBI can do what it's meant to do.

Hey great idea, man. Let's tell the people who are trying to cover up stories like this. Why didn't we think of that before?

archangel Michael slaying the serpent (dragon)

>like us democrats who fled the party during the election, pointing out that while the same idiots screamed 'muh russia'

There's dozens of us!

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT...

also this foot thing stinks to high heaven

Dozens? Its all the people in fly-over USA that voted Obama 2x, and then voted Trump. But muh racysts!

Shit, maybe you're right. I live on the coast so it's nothing but echo chamber, pro corporate, dumb as fuck leftists. It makes me fucking sick.

LOCK HER UP!

Say it with me Sup Forums. LOCK HIM UP

that better be eco friendly hemp rope, man

Butthurt shills out in rampant force it seems. Sorry libtards, King Nigger, Mueller, Comey and Hillary are all going down. THIS is what 4D chess looks like

Fucking this. Mueller needs to be fired ASAP. Trump's lawyers need to realize theyre wasting their time

cnbc.com/2017/10/11/steve-bannon-profited-from-ties-to-harvey-weinstein.html

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/harvey-weinstein-steve-bannon-troubled-business-relationship-revealed-1048501

thehill.com/homenews/media/355043-bannon-and-weinstein-were-once-part-of-joint-venture-report

mashable.com/2017/10/11/steve-bannon-harvey-weinstein/

newsmax.com/US/US-Harvey-Weinstein-Steve-Bannon/2017/10/12/id/819190/

fuck steve bannon

Bump

PLEASE! let us hang our only black president

Its also on The Hill.

Kek spoke long ago user. Little did we know after prison comes the rope.

Hopefully now Trump will seriously consider firing Mueller