Shills trying (harder than usual) to bury the real news

Shills trying (harder than usual) to bury the real news.

newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

kys

nothingburger

Guys, I'm sleepy.

BUMP FUCK YOU SHILLS LETS GO

BUMPERONI

Bump for big news.

comp my bump

Bump, had 3 threads on this slid hard. SHIT exposes Clinton and the Obama admin for lying about Russia meddling and it's been going on for awhile. Trump was the scapegoat they blamed for their own incompetence. It's literally all projection of the shit they did do.

Bump again! This is real news! Spread everywhere. This is the true Russia Collusion story! Bump!

this is BIGLY

Last bump before I go masturbate

Bump this fooooooooor Justice we wuz riiiight.

This is being covered, in great detail, in:

Blumof

CHECKED
SELF-CHECKOUT
:O CHECKED

THIS IS THE ONE PATRIOTS. ITS TIME TO STAND UP

BTFO shills but seriously we cant let the shills get their hands on the nucleur codes

MegaAnon is in there too

Y'all motherfuckers better start looking for a new job/new country. Day of reckoning is here.

FUCK OFF WITH UR MEGANON bullshit

Can I have an explanation as to the significance of this?

OBAMA AND HILLARY COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA

Tbh it was obvious from the start that this whole MUH RUSSIA shit was nothing but projection from the Clintons, Obama & Co. Too bad they will not face any consequences for this.

Maybe we should all get a warm glad of milk and take a nap

Bump

Yawn. My nut sack itches.

shills get the rope.

You can tell by the level of shilling they are trying to bury.

Bump. Sucks to be you, ShareBlue.

Everyone knows it was Trump

90% of the threads today are total bullshit. Usually more shilling means the story is big.

Why do you still shill for these people? You know you're going to prison right?

Go take slow, deep breaths into a paper bag or something, dude. You guys are so triggered by simple MENTIONS of Meg at this point that your fear is so obvious we're all embarrassed for you.

The shills are in complete meltdown.
They can't slide this hard enough.

I think some of these are bots. Not all, but some.

Awan
This
Storm clouds gathering?

Oh no.. pls no rope me daddy

Hannity talking about it and says it's only the tip of the iceberg

stop LARPing. MegaAnon is you fucking shills. They didn't drop anything significant. Everyone knows you're the same LARPer as Senate user.

Hi Brock.

>everyone knows
>no one proves it

ice(((berg)))

BUMP

If he's saying this, that means he's either seen the evidence, or was told by someone he trusts. This one does look pretty good, but we've been let down before.

>Don't need proof if everyone knows

Lol I thought that just typing it. Sup Forums has ruined me

>russia tried to imply that trump is backed by russia while at the same time paying obama and clinton
woah not a single person expected this!

can you feel the storm? its almost here.

Brother I need a shower or something. My nut sack won't stop itching. HH

Total nothingburger. Well I'm sleepy, time to hit the hay

Bump

Ha well then I guess I never have to prove that niggers are useless, spics eat dogs, and Muslims are inbred. Especially since everyone knows it

Bump!

Dont forget about the faith. (((Theyre))) going to come after it at all costs out of desperation. Thats how you know we're winning.

Y no archive? Bump

Puff!! Bump.

Another domino falls. MAGA bitches.

Russia sure is chilly brrrr

>checked

>this is real
>russia meddling in the election isn't

In the spirit of not being played, why are we trusting anonymous sources again?
Are we NYT now?

So I guess this means Mega is real? That's pretty cool.

They wont succeed, this story is the top trend online even as they try to hide it. shares on this and newsweek piece are going through the roof

Bamp.

Bump

This clearly demonstrates the American people have NO ONE in the federal government that supports them and opposes the corruption.

FBI? Corrupt.
CIA? Corrupt.
Congress? Corrupt.
Executive branch? Corrupt.

It's time for a reset.

suddenly no one cares about Russian collusion.

wow, this is damning, is the evidence solid?

>itsafraid.jpg
They pushed their luck too far. Now it's come back to bite them on the ass.

>ukraine flag
>defending the russians

good job, retard.

>is the evidence solid?
There was a memo, or some shit, that showed that Clinton recieved bribes prior to selling the Ruskies uranium around during the election.

I'm wide awake!

Kek!

>There was FUCK HUGE FBI INVESTIGATION HEADED BY MUELLER, that showed that Clinton recieved bribes prior to selling the Ruskies uranium around during the election.
Fixed.

This is nothing. Just another distraction from trumps sexual abuse scandal.

You work for pedophiles.

(((Sandberg)))

This.

I had a memo that demonstrated that on my old computer, but it died a horrible death.

There is an entire FBI locker of evidence, this was an open investigation for something like 5 or 6 years involving spies making recordings of russian involved nuclear people, collecting russian finance documents showing the bribes and kickbacks and laundering evidence

It was simply kept as an open, ghost investigation until 2013 that way it was completely hid from congress and the public, meaning it was a politically motivated decision to not follow through on the investigation with charges because of the democrat politicans connected to it, nominally resulting in the re-election of obama to do 4 more years worth of crushing damage to our nation

>it was completely hid from congress and the public, meaning it was a politically motivated decision to not follow through on the investigation with charges because of the democrat politicans connected to it, nominally resulting in the re-election of obama to do 4 more years worth of crushing damage to our nation
This is why we need a reset.

There is NOBODY on our side in the federal government anymore.

The military was the last institution that wasn't corrupted, but Obama fucked that up too....

>Trump's sexual abuse
Absolute kek

Have to say i essentially agree. the military purge under obama is going to one day be written and presented for what it was: intentionally weakening our military

All sides converge at the top of the pyramid.

>one post by this id
>+$0.02
Kek. You shills are worse than useless. Delete your account.

Exactly. It is huge that this is coming out and I believe it is due to the pressure being applied by Wikileaks and Hannity. They are either trying to get ahead of it, or the info is leaking already. We HAVE to signal boost this as hard as fucking possible. Our hands are on the chain, we just need to pull the fucking plug.

And by "they" I mean (((they))) of course.

bumperino

So what has been discovered in the Russian investigation is that Hillary made a corrupt deal with Russia to get them nuclear resources.
Russia helped Black Lives Matter, Which Hillary and Bernie supported and which CNN and MSNBC pushed along with them.
And Russia used Pokemon Go to push Black Lives matter support and Hillary told people to use Pokemon Go.
And that the story of Russia working with Trump came from Hillary and the Washington Post where John Podesta works.

Trump could fix it, but he'll need 8 years to do it.

The Reagan administration pretty much singlehandedly raised our military from the ashes after Nam' and the neglect they sustained in the 70's.

Pretty much.

*yawns* whelp, I'm plum tuckered out m8s

have a bump

So So sleepy

We should all have a nice nap.

>I think some of these are bots. Not all, but some.

How do these bots get past the captcha?