Gay man here. Give me a reason I should side with you and not the other side

Gay man here. Give me a reason I should side with you and not the other side.

Other urls found in this thread:

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/94/1/41
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You will die of AIDS at a young age.

We have hats

Suck on a knife instead

Because we're gonna win.

Homosexuality is a choice.

You shouldnt. As a reactionary traditionalist I want you and your gay parades to fuck off.

We don't want faggots

Because we would force you in the closet, instead of in the woodchipper.

We dress fabulous.

Were not libtards

You have no reason to side with us and we dont need you. The angry lesbians can have you.

We have masc guys, the left has chubby flamers who go to musicals

Because we don't want to kill you, but the other side wants to import muslims until muslims are the majority at which point they will kill you.

We don't make you try flying.

You shouldnt side with us or them.

The democrats are the ones legalizing spreading AIDS consequence-free, look at my state

If you are not a promiscuous piece of shit and you want to keep yourself safe you vote conservative

why would we want some child molesting sexual pervert? go ask thedonald you literal faggot

Kill yourself.

well you can always support the religion of peace who will throw you from roof tops. thats your life choice. its not our place to tell you that our hate speech is less detrimental than life ending injuries... faggot

>/b

Because the left just see you as a political accessory. Youre a tool to be used for your faggotry, attached somewhere in the mid-range of thier identity politics hierarchy. You'll never be at the top, you'll always have to know your place and yield to those higher in the hierarchy. Typically racial minorities. Feminists have a way of crawling up that ladder too. But make no mistake, any disagreements or conflicts are settled entirely by your status in this heirarchy. Hence why you can look forward to your gay flag having black and brown added, because blacks complained. Blacks supersede you.

As long as identity politics are embraced thats how it'll always be. Here, your status is what you forge for yourself. Hence icons like Milo.

Ignore the NatSoc faggots.

no side wants you. not the side that knows most child molestations are carried out by fags, or the side who defends the religion that kills fags

I don't want you on my side faggot

Just do us all a favor and hang yourself

Contrary to popular beliefs, the Nazi's tolerated homosexuality, but it was on the down low, often in the higher ranks, and it could only be macho masculine sexuality, no fairy queen shit.

Therefore us Sup Forums Nazis only accept macho masculine gays in our Sup Forums Reich to eliminate the true degenerates - the effeminate traps and gays that are a weakness for the nations defense.

Macho masculine gays are better for the army and national defense of a nation and society, not effeminate fairy queen gays.

Muzzies want us dead
Fight against promiscuity with me

Because sand niggers are going to take over and probably not be very nice to you, and then the chinks will take over and probably not be very nice to you.

you're a disease vector, and you should be afraid because we're the vaccine

As long as you don't project and propagate your gayness through all canals you can fuck all the ass you want in your bedroom or bathroom in some gay club.

because you can take penis in your ass without being effeminated and degenerated in some way? fuck you jew

>gay man
>why would i join your side rather than the side who wants to throw me off rooftops

kys

The bubble is going to burst either way, your choice is between being forced to hide your faggotry or getting killed by muslims

I'm pretty sure if you were a Nazi elite you could just rape a prisoner , they were all "Macho-Gays"

we don't want you sodomites slave to your carnal desires

Here's why

Kys faggot.

If you're a white gay man, you're still the enemy to SJWs because you're white and not oppressed enough. Still wanna hang with the other side? You'll have to become a tranny to get oppressed points back.

>Gay man here. Give me a reason I should side with you and not the other side.

only a fag lord speaks in absolutes

If you want to force nuns to bake you wedding cakes and have the army pay for your sex change, pick them. If you want low taxes, a functional economy, and not to be murdered by Muslim refugees, pick us.

I should also mention that we don’t really care all that much what you do in bed, unless you do it in the middle of Main Street.

Probably because a nonwhite majority country will criminalize free thought and self defense

wrong.
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/94/1/41

You can go to the other side fag, we don't want you

Because I love you, faganon.
Let's touch butts :3

>mfw all the edgy bandwaggoners forget that they're posting on a site with boards for LGBT, Yaoi and cute males

looks like you're a faglord

Nice hats that don't make you look fat or give you anal cancer.

>reactionary traditionalist
as a person with a working brain I want you to stop speaking english.

>making a shitpost thread with GBF
for shame user

>we dont want to kill you
haha, yeah right. not that the other side is any better, your bullets or theirs.

The other side does not care about you. They only want your support because, as a gay, you can contribute Moral Justification Tokens to their cause. And they will NOT help you when hordes of Muslims come to kill you for your orientation.

Nobody here honestly gives a shit whether you're gay or not. Better to be gay than to be a shitlib, and with the shitlibs you are literally nothing more than another oppressed gay victim. That's all you'll ever be to them, and it's all you'll ever amount to if they have their way.

You should side with the otherside

Nobody on here support gay rights

They are fascists.

Why not use something other than your fucking sexuality to determine your political stances? Oh yeah, because you're not real and this is a bait thread.

We don’t want you.
Please kill yourself.

Because to them you are nothing more then a gay man, to us you're simply a man

This.

The left will eventually get you killed anyway as they bring in the endless hordes of muslims and Africans.

seeyour bullets now, or their bullets later.

stop being a faggot then we can talk

When was the last time you saw a redneck lynch a fag? Twenty years ago?

For third-worlders it's an average Saturday.

Pro tip we don't want you on your side for the day of the rope.

You already know the reason, just admit it to yourself.

I'm sorry in fact doesn't matter what side your on, anyways, we are gonna bash the fags for sport anyways.

If you help us, we'll let you kill a faggot before we kill you.