youtube.com/watch?v=qsszyYRhQck
youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

7 more seconds!

Fill me in, why are they there?

Because of colossal faggotry

journalgazette.net/article/20171017/AP/310179666

Thanks guys.

Why do they want independence? Is it a truly good thing to support?

Same fag,
Spanished hiding as finished

They want independence so they can import muslims and africans at an even greater speed. Catalonia is full of marxists.

Eww if true, fuck that

Are they gonna chimp out?

Someone call Ines to break up this mob

Do they want to start a civil war or something?

when's the deadline?

And they want indepdence beacause Soros gives money to them.

He's a lying faggot. It's the Spanish government that forcibly placed all "refugees" in Catalonia to dilute identity and thus sabotage the independence movement

OCHO SEGUNDAS BWHAHAHAHA FAGOLAS

They want independence to create an ethnostate.
Catalans are a separate ethnicity with their own language and culture.

Spotify all of a sudden started to suggest me music from Barcelona. I barely know anyone from Spain, but in the last days it suggested me 3 bands from Catalonia.

The music is very telling indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=9fDBPFK911Q

This totally looks like a soros style uprising

Is this his way of buying up half of spain by causing it to collapse in value or is there a non-money motive... I don't know

Actually, they are more conservative than the rest of Spain. Anyone telling you they are "leftists" or "marxists" or soros linked, is lying to you.

Hope they'll get it to succeed, one more brick taken from beneath the EU's footing in Europe.

"retard" might be a language, but it's definitely not a race

This.

Ethnicity=race, you dumb fucking burger

spanish girls are fucking nasty, would not recommend

Does not*

"retard" isn't an ethnicity either, as much as you feel like it's a core part of your personal identity

well this is boring and absolute NOT happening. Fuck, every god damn time >.>

+, the simple fact that the clinton news network and bbc and co, are censoring, not wanting to show or talk about it, should raise the Sup Forums red flag.

just do a fucking civil war already jesus christ

I love making fun of these nationalist, yet open borders commies.

That's not going to happen with only 50% of the population supporting secession.

if they were, it would be all over cnn. they are nationalists.

>European
No matter how much you cry they will never recognise your fantasy country Jordi

SPAIN 4 SECONDS UNTIL U DIE

Ye...uh...what about Vice shilling for it?
If CNN doen´t talk more about it (they already did) it´s cause no one gives a shit about it.

start a war or stfu

No, CNN has friends in EU / Spain, that would rather it be kept quiet.

No one gives a shit about it outside, after Pelomocho shat himself and suspended independence 8 seconds later it was clear they are just a bunch of clowns.

RIOT POLICE BTFO LARPERS WHEN!?

Will they finally do something? It's getting tiresome to wait for a big habbening

Not even a thousand separatists. It's over, viva España!

FREEDOM

REMOVE MANOLO

The funny thing is that all those sheep are unable to comprehend how empty they will feel in the improbable case of getting what they want. You need to understand they have been literally years having the Independence as main dream and engine of their lives. And at the end, not much will change: rich will remain rich, poor will remain poor (probably poorer). Pathetic to say the least, like political zombies.

They should just remove that thing, it's an incredibly ugly monument.

Is that protective plates around it, or is it a fusion between older art and modern art?

>EIGHT SECONDS

>sovereignty isn't important goyim, let us rule over you
Fucking retard join Russia if you don't think having your own country matters.

They're urbanite upper-mid class millenials of one of the most rich regions in Europe. Same lack of problems as SWJs, but different escapism.
The mob is convinced they'll make a perfect unicorn country, while the ruling party, cuckservatives, just want to build their own fiscal paradise, since Andorra is closing 2018.

Independence confirmed in a few days
HUGE
U
G
E

catalonians are the most stupid faggots ever. if they will get their independence, they will be:
- kicked out from eu
- kicked out from euro zone
- kicked out from nato

they are not even a member of wto, so they will be first zimbabwe tier country in europe (of course zimbabwe have a currency)

I secretly wish it will happen, just for laughs

I dont get it.
Leftist are all liek "no borders, free people bla bla"
But with Catelonia they are all liek "omg, they own people, they deserve own country"

Visca Catalunya lliure!

Visca la terra lliure!

GTFO Manolos

This can only come from a black person. Anyone with a brain can see that they are setting up the stage to crack down on white separatists when they demand a white "safe space" in the future when their countries are irreversibly blacked, but they will be forced to "integrate" and disappear in the darkie hordes.

Except independence support is stronger in rural areas.

All those things you mentioned are exactly what anyone redpilled would want, you must be kidding.

I don't watch my country's politics since 2014. What's going on?

>poor rural idiots are easier to convince that big evil Spain is the source of all their problems
You don't fucking say

will lolis keep being legal in catalonia if they split? I love the smell of young rural pussy.

That's simply because rural areas are much more ethnically catalan. But any catalan wants independence and hates Spain no matter if rich, poor, from a small town or from a big city.

>redpilled
>not brainwashed russian shill

I'd respect your movement if everyone was as forward as you. Sadly, the bulk of your propaganda is "we good european boys, we open and welcoming society, Spain is the big evil fascist bully"

Absolutely. If nothing else, for the chaos and many happenings it would provide.

Im getting tired of those catalocucks, just want to send the army and get rid of those commiesucker shitskinlovers

We play with the cards we're dealt, given that we have no way to confront Spain politically or military and that we're a minority in our own land overrun by immigrants the only think we can do to accomplish our objectives is pretend we're civic nationalists and play the victims.

are we gonna see a FUCKING happening

17.10 paella 4 ever

unfortunately it's true
For some reason Catallunya is full of commies and Jew
Half of my family is from there. Even me probably have some jew in my blood

> to create an ethnostate.
A nation-state.

there's no ethnostate from what I've watched in Help Catalonia video taking pride from "being an Open Society"

>In the originial "HELP CATALONIA" video... they even say "We're an Open Society™" KEKEKEKEKEKEK

youtube.com/watch?v=qsszyYRhQck
or
youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks

>min 0:26 "We as catalans" (and she shows all muslims)
>min 0:27 "welcome refugees"
>min 0:29 "open borders"
>min 0:31 Femimarxist banners
> min 0:35 "We are an OPEN SOCIETY" (and she shows muslims and niggers)
>min 0:38 banner says "My home is your home"
>min 0:39 arabic banner

dumb burger is dumb

Fuck off nigger no catalan ever went to Brasil don't lie.

no this was over, and they are just standing there, nobody is getting gassed

>They want independence to create an ethnostate
yes ... im sure thats what anticapitalists are up nowadays
>Catalans are a separate ethnicity with their own language and culture
pic related

do you actually think soros could pull that off, which would essentially mean he's singlehandedly more powerful than spain?

i hear he's a ultra rich and basically the devil personified but i mean...

realize some people on this board are complete morons that don't understand our politics

It's too bad that the Catalonians have no guns to fight the government with. Welp, no independence for them.

Can't wait for this self-righteous moron to get BTFO in the next elections.

> he's singlehandedly more powerful than spain?
He has money to pay the right people for lobbying for him. In the past he did the same.

>Soros pumped hundreds of millions of dollars into foundations in Eastern Europe dedicated to promoting the idea of the "open society" and challenging the region's Soviet-backed regimes
Source: (((CNN))) Spain ain't a nanny state to watche over every lobby in existance in its country.

Wait...are you suggesting that leftists are, are they, omg no, that they are hypocrites?

Spanish culture is based on premises revolving around honor and pride. Catalonia movement is against honor and pride.

i wouldnt be too sure user ... C's and Vox are rising which mean the conservative ticket is split in 3

yeah well ... we also got hijacked by social marxism. immigration and feminism among other things are ruining the country

Lobbying and influencing is one thing, literally breaking Spain is a different one.

kinda sad really. spain was traditionally one of the world's largest gun manufacturing countries

They use the same faggot cheers as the commies here. The leftist chant AIDs has spread to the world.
Hey Hey Ho Ho these commie faggots have got to go!

Spain must burn and Greater Benidorm shall rise from the ashes to conquer the Mediterranean, ruled by Prince Harry's ginger fist.

REMOVE SEPARATISTS
MADRE PATRIA UNA SOLA

i make it a sport to fuck all the little brit girls that come here on vacation and make sure they know who carries the superior seed

Why is the Spain monarchy so awful, Brit queen laughs at them.

>Spanish
>superior
lol.

We are witnessing the birth of a new identity. tis beautiful.

This issue is making libtard europhiles hold their pearl necklaces in horror, at the way the EU are dealing with this. They are beginning to realise the EU is a giant totalitarian monster,Brexit people knew this all along.

hey hey
ho ho
this one chant is all we know

While this totally smells like George Soros... he is not going to achieve it. KEK.

We will have a civil war before breaking Spain, believe me. And BTW we need to kill all these people, these are the muslim importers, these are the ones who sing "Don't Look Back In Anger" and all that shit. Total SJW. We need to crush them to make Spain (and the west) great again.

Maybe Spain will be the battlefield to save our civilization, who knows.