One cuck judge can completely stop Trump’s entire agenda

>one cuck judge can completely stop Trump’s entire agenda

WEW, why is fascism a bad thing again?

latimes.com/nation/la-na-travel-ban-hawaii-20171017-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/724V6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The president has to get approval from every judge in the land for every executive order now. The judicial branch has taken over. It's over for the executive branch.

This wont fire up Trump’s base.

>asian judge
>poo reporter
The absolute state of this country.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Read the full article here
>archive.is/724V6

The TL;DR is this:
>FBI uncovered bribery plot, where Russian nuclear officials routed millions to benefit the Clinton Foundation. They tried to keep quiet about it.

FUCK ALL OF YOU

ANOTHER FAILURE ON THE TRUMP FAILURE LIST

Jesus fucking Christ, the founders need to realize just how OP they made the judicial branch. This is fucking ridiculous.

They can literally stall any piece of legislation that they want until it goes through the Supreme Court, which is an extremely slow process.

plz nerf

Having a shitty law/constitution it´s not related to it´s regime.

Chill out nigger we can talk about more than one thing on Sup Forums

>This wont fire up Trump’s base.

Why would it? His base haven't turned out to vote at all since his guy got in

When Republicans are in the white house they go to sleep.

this guy again!!!

he's gonna lose again.

time to disbar and remove

America can see what Trump is up to and it's not good. Thank goodness there's still some people who will stand up to Trump.

>Jesus fucking Christ, the founders need to realize just how OP they made the judicial branch. This is fucking ridiculous.

The founders set up SEPERATION OF POWERS

It's something the dotard trump supporters didn't learn in elementary school. We do not have a dictator, we have a mostly powerless figure head. In fact I think executive orders like the ones Trump makes should be illegal for the most part. This issue should be solely left to congress and SCOTUS.

Is that real?

>he's gonna lose again.

A lifetime appointed judge will lose to you

Ok user.

I'd just ignore any decisions from these guys and tell them to sue me.

Pretty sure some crazy gun toting guy just won the republican primary somewhere and he's on track to win bigly

>I'd just ignore any decisions from these guys and tell them to sue me.

That's something straight out of a dictatorship

The founders were very clear, CHECKS AND BALANACES

You are advocating for DICTATOR

Rule by edict back to the Byzantium empire.

You must have missed all the special elections since last Nov. His base is BTFO of democrats on the reg.

he was already overturned the last time faggot

Legal precedents have traditionally accorded the chief executive complete and nearly unchecked power to deny foreigners permission to enter the United States.

>Pretty sure some crazy gun toting guy just won the republican primary somewhere and he's on track to win bigly

The jesus freak from Alabama who said 9/11 was god's warth on America, we shouldn't seat a Muslim congressman, said Obama wasn't born in America, and gay should be in jail? Oh and has fake Russian bot twitter accounts following him and takes money from his own charity

Yeah sounds like the Republicunt party for you

Theocracy, stupid, dumb racist white people.

How is the president supposed to check and balance this? EOs are the only thing a president's got my dude. Besides them, he's just a figure head that signs laws like an English monarch.

Thanks for your service, I’ll grant you unbannable status for 4 hours

The only reason he can't now is because communist obstructionists

>can't spell "separation"
>lectures me on separation of powers
You can't even fucking spell, politics is clearly beyond your level of comprehension. Go spend a few years reading Dr. Seuss books then come back, maybe you'll have matured once you're out of middle school.

>You must have missed all the special elections since last Nov.

I've been paying attention to the state legislative elections that really matter dotard

The ones where Democrats win all the state legislative races

I don't care about federal elections when redistricting is coming up dotard.

There's plenty of precedent for this kind of stuff dating back to Jackson. Get fucked nerd. It's the job of the Judiciary to interpret the law and not to stall obviously constitutional actions they find personally disagreeable.

If we were living in a sane world Trump would fly out to Hawaii and personally execute this nip. Now that would be something.

>You can't even fucking spell,

I guess that disproves everything I said right?

Are you a mod? Wow. Thanks!

>I've been paying attention to the state legislative elections that really matter dotard
federal supremacy idiot, kys

>by Jaweed Kaleem

nice try mudslimes, you are going back

also this proves Trump is right about the left. win for Trump. SCOTUS will overturn.

>9/11 was god's warth on America
true
>we shouldn't seat a Muslim congressman
true, Islam is shit
>Obama wasn't born in America
also true
>gay should be in jail
based

Have fun jacking off you basement dewelling DNC looser.

And yes, this gook will lose again...just like your idol HRC

>There's plenty of precedent for this kind of stuff dating back to Jackson.

Jackson was pretty much a dictator and Trump is slowly leading us the same way. Jackson nearly pushed us into a civil war by invading South Carolina at the time and pushed us into a great panic thanks to getting rid of the national debt and federal banking system. Total disaster.

This fucker is just obstructing now for no reason

No, but it sure takes away my ability to take you seriously, you uneducated, condescending twat.

does disprove everything you said, however. You're advocating for judicial activism solely because "I DON'T WIKE TWUMP!" rather than being able to SEPARATE separation of powers working as intended versus judicial activism, which is bringing our system of government to a complete halt when it comes to progress being made in any regard.

If it was a liberal President and some faggot cause prevented by a conservative judge, you'd be on Tumblr bitching, and you know it.

>federal supremacy idiot, kys

Except state legislatures DRAW UP DISTRICT LINES FOR FEDERAL DISTRICTS

>Dumb white people

33% of Los Angeles and 22% of Brooklyn are functionally illiterate in english, which way do you think those places voted?

The thing is that the court system would literally be powerless to stop him, if he instituted it anyway. Airport security and immigration control answer to the president, not the judicial branch.

The only reason he's playing their game is because of how stacked against him the media is. They take every chance they can get to shout "fascist." A presidential override is the last thing his pr needs right now.

Democrats are so goddamn stupid. What's to stop the Republicans from pulling this exact same bullshit next time they're in power?

NOT A SINGLE STATE LEGILSATURE IN 2017

it's already going to SCOTUS, SCOTUS already allowed the travel ban to continue, this is toothless

dont forget that only 10% of LA unified high schoolers end up getting college degrees past 5 years, assuming they graduate high school

>What's to stop the Republicans from pulling this exact same bullshit next time they're in power?

But they did do this when Obama was in power.

I wonder how much federal funding Hawaii gets, Trump could block that.

>State
>not federal
also all of them were in California and other perpetually blue states

Wow just wow. How terrible. I love Indians, central banking, and the federal courts now!

>it's already going to SCOTUS, SCOTUS already allowed the travel ban to continue, this is toothless

But the SCOTUS is already reviewing the ban and I predict will decide the issue this time

5-4 in favor of freedom of religion and against bigotry

>threw out the case against the last ban
>T-THIS ONE WILL FOR SURE STUMP TRUMP
stop

>Wow just wow. How terrible. I love Indians, central banking, and the federal courts now!

WTF I want to start a civil war now!

>threw out

You keep using these words that you don't know of

They didn't throw out anything.

>also all of them were in California

Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Delaware, New York, etc.

You know liberal blue states!

>777
God wills it

They did you stupid fuck, lrn2google
If they thought it would be worth reviewing they would have ruled on it, your stupid judge is out of line and everyone knows it.

Wouldn't be the first time leftists started a war to keep their foreign nigger pets.

>145659914
Literally 3/4 of those are blue you moron
you don't get anymore (You)s

JUST

wrong.

They will ultimately rule that the Executive does hold this power. That is why you shill so hard. It hurts to know that this won't end well for you.

Can't wait for BASED Democrats to win in Virginia and new Jersey this November and turn both states blue forever!

Virginia will never vote red again! Thanks to the dotard in chief.

Can they just send every refugee to Hawaii instead? For now at least.

>They will ultimately rule that the Executive does hold this power.

Wtf I hate freedom of religion now

They absolutely didn't and you know it, shill.

How does the US Constitution apply to non citizens outside of the country?

Foreigners aren't protected by the bill of rights or our constitution you savage negro.

It's a naked mole rat

>Foreigners aren't protected by the bill of rights or our constitution you savage negro.

Prove it.

Yeah and he's now going to be our senator. Get fucked faggot

Read the last line.

>In March, Watson issued an order blocking a previous version of the ban in a case that, coupled with a similar one in a federal court in Maryland, was set for arguments in the Supreme Court. This month, justices canceled Oct. 10 arguments and dropped the case because the prior ban — which was temporary — had expired and was replaced by the new one.

They're literally just doing this to stall for time and obfuscate the procedure as much as possible. They know it's gonna be allowed, they know they don't have a case, they're just trying to take up as much litigation time as possible challenging it over and over again so it stays in limbo until Trump gives up.

There should be a review of judicial activism in this country

>Yeah and he's now going to be our senator.

WTF I love the Westboro Baptist Church now!

Yes... only one of those 4 is hardcore Republican. NH is somewhat split, but leans Dem more often than not.

I thought it was a squirrel

>20 posts in a 70 post thread
Jesus fucking christ the autism

Explain why obamacare passed without block, despite being easy to block and delay on numerous grounds were any activist judges willing.

>How does the US Constitution apply to non citizens outside of the country?

1. US Constitution applies to everyone on the planet
2. US Constitution applies to treaties like the UN, which has freedom of religion
3. The president doesn't have the power to make laws like banning people BASED OFF THEIR RELIGION FROM COMING IN

Trump BANNED all 1 billion Muslims from coming to the US

>Explain why obamacare passed without block

Cause 60 votes in the senate = no filibuster

>the absolute state of america

This is the face of the man that is deciding if its ok to block 1 percent of the world from simply traveling to the country. This is what the founding fathers wanted.

Kim please save us from this madness.

>despite being easy to block and delay on numerous grounds were any activist judges willing.

There is not unconstitutional about having access to HEALTHCARE

The 14th Amendment defines citizens as "all persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof." The 14th Amendment did not include people born in a foreign country to American parents in its definition. Citizenship in those cases is granted by the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.

Hopefully he nukes them all next.

>Trump BANNED all 1 billion Muslims from coming to the US

Retard, he banned specific countries, and not even the largest countries Muslim countries like Indonesia. You don't have a clue what you're talking about

It's cause he's ASIAN AMERICAN

You can't stand the fact that majority minority states like Hawaii are standing up to STRAIGHT WHITE CIS GENDERED MALES in the White House

FUCK YOU DOTARD

>Liberals celebrate judicial overeach
>Overlooking the fact that R's are about to hold supermajority of judicial branch for the next 3 decades at least

This is going to be great.
I can't wait for the first libshit to speak up when Brown V Board of Education is overturned 8-1, so much "told you so" material to throw at them.

Why doesn't nu-Sup Forums check digits anymore?

>There is not unconstitutional about having access to HEALTHCARE
>There is not unconstitutional about not having access to THECOUNTRY

Notice how none of the judges who've tried to block the travel ban EO have opposed it on constitutional grounds, they know they don't have a case.

Roy Moore is fucking based. God bless him.

He's not Asian American you ignorant fool.

He's American.

Speaking of Supreme Court Trump can nominate 5 new judges and most will be conservatives. Those judges are on the way out anyways.

This is an interloper, not a cuck.

Uhm.. no?
He will take it to the supreme court like last time and they will approve it.

Yeah, one of the more retarded-as-fuck things with the Land of Freedom. Along with no id to vote.

>Speaking of Supreme Court Trump can nominate 5 new judges

Wrong

Treason: The Judge should find the nearest palm shrub and neck himself.

federal statute (8 U.S.C. §1182(f))

>they will approve it.

When did that ever happen? Cause they didn't do that at all

Do you know what pending cases are?

This Judiciocracy should end.

Trump enacted this new ban cause he knew the old one would get thrown out by SCOTUS

So now they have to "refill" the new ban because "LOOK IT COVERS NORTH KOREA AND VENEZULA IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE/RELIGON!"

>This Judiciocracy should end.

So abolish the US Constitution? Don't like FREEDOM?