Moving Advice

>be Mexican American
>Voted for Trump
>live in Southern Commiefornia
>Liberal shit hole full of Mexicans
>I am a white Mexican

Where should I go bros? I'm thinking of Colorado.

Hay muchos paisas alli tambien wey. do you look like pic related?

Washington state is awesome. Sadly the fucking progressives have ruined western Washington in many ways, but great opportunity there and it is so damn beautiful.

Yes

Washington? How are the laws?

Good to know, I'm moving there soon. Don't see how Seattle is any worse than any other given city in America, though. The scenery definitely makes up for the rampant homelessness.

Surprisingly, WA has a 0% state tax. Got really excited when I found that out.

>I am a white Mexican
If you are not a pure blood Spaniard then I will never accept you. This should be a gift, given that even the average American assumes people with hispanic names are automatically brown.

EIther way, if you're bi-lingual and well-mannered you will have no problem getting a job if you self identify as hispanic on applications. In terms of living, Colorado is ok, I lived there for 4 years but its like soy boy hipster central depending on your age and scene. north shore of chicago is nice and mostly white (and jewish) but the state is broke. Its always a trade off but anywhere must be better than Cali

yes go there, dont go to portland oregon

But, I am white

you should go back

>>I am a white Mexican
Pick up a Mexican princess from your local area in Catholic church. Move with her away from your current area. Redpill her over the years.

>mexican
>white
No such thing

Mexico, duh. Only a Mexican would need to ask.

there's so many portlanders on this board. we're at ground zero for all the degeneracy.

It kind of freaks me out that we're so liberal on the surface but if SHTF, it would start here.

I moved to Washington a month ago. The gun laws are much more sane than California and no state income tax. People are pretty friendly outside of King county. I'm in skagit county and it's like another country compared to LA county. Lots of outdoors types. Good fishing and hunting. I honestly don't miss anything about Los Angeles county.

>>bros

You aren't a "bro" you fucking spic
The only place you should go is back to mexico you piece of shit

If you're a citizen and you look white you should probably stop calling yourself mexican

it makes your allegiance questionable

Why do you have Mexican's? You never met one. All you have in Britain is niggers and sand niggers.

K Mohammed

But what about Jorge Ramos

Seconded, come to WA. all the crazy liberals are in Seattle, everywhere else is pretty cool. Lots of jobs, labor jobs, tech jobs, government jobs (USPS has been desperately hiring for 6+ months). And there is a giant TRUMP Build wall sign on freeway that triggers libs daily. Just stay the fuck out of DT Seattle if your gonna wear a red cap. They will kill you. No joke. Emerald city antifa her are not gamers. They are die hard, and if you catch one late at night, you kill them if u can.

WASHINGTON STATE, HERE WE COME

VAMONOS FAMILIA, ANDALE ANDALE ARRIBA ARRIBA

niggers and sand niggers are the same problem for britain as mexishits are for america

dont fucking write to me ever again

aayyyy wey que onda?

>colorado
why... just why? just...no. go to wyoming. plz... it's way better. fuck colorado, and if you've been here for more then a year you know exactly why.
sincerily
-a coloradan.
love, lord with.

>spaniards
>white
top lel senpai

My GF moved to Denver for her PHD program. I visit every month or so. Besides the time I visited NYC and Chicago, I have never seen so many nogs in my life, and I'm from Southern California near LA. Why so many nogs in Denver?

woah there pal woah there buddy you maybe wanna clam down there pal buddy

no! I wasn't talking about the blacks! I was talking about the government taxing everyone up the ass, the overwhelming rent, our crappy mountains being shreded apart by selling it off, and the pretentious know-it-all population that thinks they know everything! THAT's why.

Because the railroad

Lots of Californians moving to Colorado. Explain why Colorado bros?

>Where should I go bros?
Sinaloa

Que?

He has a bit of an indo face but for the most part is white. t. Jew Spic.

Hola

too much punching gives you an indian face though

Texas?

Mexico.

Make it worth living in, dude.

stay away of colorado
once yellowstone blows, y'all are fucked

>tfw German/Italian ancestry
>couple day laboring Mexicans in a bar said i look like this guy

>white mexican
not a thing. Stay out of european american areas, im begging you.

Literally the same brown eyed guy every single time. Funny how he become this sucessful out of 110+ million mexicans , i wonder why

>white Mexican

Stay in the containment zone you greasy spic

Im in the same boat my man. Saving up shekels to move out of Commiefornia

This thread is sad. Spic trying to blend in.

Go home, Pancho.

>be mexican in mexico
>mexicans make the place shit
>move to white area
>so many mexicans come it also becomes shitty non white area
> want to run to white area again
Will you people just leave us alone?

Some of the singers, TV presenters and the actors you see in soap operas are so much whiter. I've heard leftists here bitching about that, too.

the truth is: white people and mexibros get along just fine with each other

mexibros work hard, have great families, and have conservative values

I know plenty. They work hard all week and on Saturday, like to have a few beers, usually with family (brothers, cousins)

they all have families and dad is around every fucking day, setting an example for his kids

So Mexibro, good luck, I hope you find happiness. Escape from Commiefornia. South Carolina is pretty great

That's not what we usually see here

Pretty much anywhere else except New York. Go to Texas.

this is why we hate you mexishits
No white man would say this. Theyre ruining this country.

Nice bit of Texas? I went to California once, didn't mind it, but then again didn't talk to anyone about politiics etc so was safe

That's actually slowing down from what I hear since the Weed Boom is fading. California legalized the devils lettuce so now no reason to move there

Fa realz?

As a tourist in cali tou don't experience shit. I spent time in the south in deep nigger country and they were all super friendly, fun and i had a great time. Doesn't mean I want 1 nigger to move into my neighborhood nor would I want to live there.
Try living with spic niggers, they need to stay in their containment zone.

I was asking about the blacks though. Also, your rent rates are laughable. Come to California and try to find a $600 apartment, you'd be lucky to rent a room for that much. My GF's place is $1,200 a mo in Aurora, that same set up in Orange County / LA would be well over $2,400 a mo

also want to add I spent 3 weeks in London and had a great time. The sandnnigs were fine and seemed much smarter than our non-European Americans. What do you think about them?

>Mexican American

I only have time for real Americans. Take your hyphenated status and go back to Mexico.

if you're based you can go anywhere and slide in with whitey.

fuck off civic nationalist

What if a white hispanic is genetically european though? this is a more complex question than "muh based immigrants"

A legit white hispanic (eg some Cubans) is only culturally different to an american

Obviously a lot are LARPING as white but assuming he is

>white Mexican

>Califag
>Beaner
Stay the fuck out of Colorado, we've got enough of both of you as is. This state used to be red god dammit

>so many mexicans come it also becomes shitty non white area
>move to white area
Oh the irony

Well, since mexico has always been gentically mixed, when you call it civic nationalism we just call it nationalism

Fuck off we're full

>Colorado
>Burguer

Stay the fuck out of Colorado, we've got enough of both of you as is. This state used to be red god dammit

> where should I go
back to fucking mexico

>then I will never accept you
Ohh noo

>White Mexican

Stop shitposting, Paco

Why aren't you in Mexico? It's not even that bad, only Africa and Middle East are bad enough to justify being a traitor. Serve your land and your people, you piece of shit.

a big chunk of Colorado is rightful mexican clay occupied by gringos

Tfw anchor baby

I strongly agree, every faggot who left us should be executed.

nah, a lot of Southerners have retarded opinions like that on Mexcrement. there's beaners in the South, but not enough (yet) for them to be a problem. so all they see is the occasional day laborer, or hear the one or two stations playing Mexican shit on the radio, and thus they're sympathetic to spics. they don't know how it snowballs into ethnic enclaves, gangs, welfare, etc.

You have to go back.

>I'm thinking of Colorado.

If you do, stay away from Denver. That place is infested with liberal parasites.

Makes sense, that's how New England people feel about both nigs and spics. They don't see enough to care.

My current city is now Mexican majority, none of them are white. Some Cubans are white though.

Yup, I watch Univision, TV Azteca, etc and see the same thing, white people speaking Spanish

i had a Mexican mate who claimed that Mexico 100% has a quasi caste system, where 90% of entertainers and the upper class living in cities are more Spanish/European blood. i also found it amusing that he said the television station he works for, a Mexican station, is owned and run by a kike, while a lot of the other staff isn't Mexican at all, but a lot are just whites period, some from Russia, etc.

What does that have to do with Mexican Americans?
>be Indio in Mexico
>everyone 1% whiter than you is racist to you
>no job money or opportunity
>take wife and go across the border
>liberals see your brown skin and are extremely happy to see more democrat voters. Give you free money to shit out as many kids as you could ever dream of, but never afford in Mexico. All US citizens with passports.
It's time Indios know they are not welcome here, just like they are not welcome in nicer parts of Mexico.

WE WANT WASHINGTON WE WANT TEXAS GO GO GO GO

I believe it, long time host of Sabado Gigante Don Francisco aka (((Mario Luis Kreutzberger Blumenfeld)))

i'm completely on the same page as you, just adding to that comment chain since i find it interesting. i don't want Mexicans here anymore than you do. i'd rather nig nogs, teenagers, and the elderly work the so-called "shit jobs," while we figure out how to transition those fields nicely to automation without the massive unskilled labor pool in the future that liberals seem to ignore.

Agreed. We already have enough nogs, don't need more low caste people. OP needs to either stay in his containment zone of LA or go back to Mexico and help his people.

Fuck you

i havent even looked at the thread yet and 50% of it is
>mexican
>white
KYS OP

im puerto rican and all my ancestors were white and came to PR from Spain in 1816 people literaly never think im a spic they always say im polock or some irish bs no joke

t. chiapaneco

Philistiens will never be white

This.
Anyone that isn't a full american should not be in america. It doesn't matter how "white" you think you are, if you are a mexican, you belong in mexico. Spics are absolute scum, and no matter who they mix with, they will always be scum.

You should go back to fucking Mexico

I seen a lot of "white" Puerto Ricans

Oregon.

Shockingly decent gun laws, outside of Portland and Eugene is moderate to red pilled, just as pretty as Washington, and muh beer. Been here for a few months now and everyone is so nice. Kind of weird it hasn't rained in a few days though.

You have to go back.

mexico