Discuss

discuss

Shinji a good boy, he dindu nuthin wrong. He don deserve any of this.

How much does tomoya deserve? He had a hard life

Where's MANkoto?

Why is Harima so far to the right?
What the hell did he ever do to anyone?

Kaiji deserved absolutely everything that came to him.
>Marida at 0
Yeah sure.

It's a bit hard to read the graph, but it might just be my shit eyes.

Shitty list and Griffith did nothing wrong.

>Kaiji deserved absolutely everything that came to him.
No, screw you. You screwed up by trying to help a friend one that then screwed over him. He was naive but he didn't deserve it.

No, the background does make it a little difficult to read.

>Kaiji deserved absolutely everything that came to him.
What? "Absolutely everything"?
Explain yourself, please.

>You screwed up
Kaiji

>Takeru
>not suffering as much as Guts

Kaiji is literal human garbage. It's not my opinion, it's a quote from the source.
Kaiji cannot function as a decent person unless his life is on the line or he's throat-deep in debt.
Every time we see Kaiji be without problems he's a worthless sack of shit.

>decent person
Define decent person. Being jobless or addicted to gambling doesn't disqualify you as a decent person.

He was doing fine after the Bog up until he got dragged back in to play Mahjong, wasn't he?
Turned over a new leaf.

You shilling your opinion without researches, screw you.

>Marida at 0
5 isn't 0, and anyone in Gundam NTR is morally bad when compared to the goody two shoes Mary Sue MC.

>Turned over a new leaf.
He was mooching off the monk for taht whole time.

Hm, fair.
I guess he was still being worthless from a conventional perspective.

I mean, it's not like I don't sympathise with Kaiji, far from that, but I also think it's kind of his fault in most of the cases except the very first one, where that guy completely fucked him over with the debt.

No, I get it.
You've convinced me, I hadn't really thought about it directly like that.
Fits perfectly thematically, I'll have to remember it.

Its been awhile since I've seen the show, but how did Erin deserve anything?

Guts isn't even close to some of the ones in that chart.

Touma over Takeru?
Fucking ridiculous.

How did Dio ever suffer?

>Guts deserving any suffering

The Quzilax loli should be way higher on the suffering scale.

His childhood was suffering and then when he finally realizes his dream, he gets shoved in a casket for hundreds of years.
Then after reaching philosophical self-actualization and hanging out with his best friend for a while, some assholes hunt him down and fuck him over out of the blue, preventing him from realizing his ideal universe.
It's not a ton of suffering, but it's not no suffering.

How come Kazuki suffered less than Homura? He spent freaking 1000 years alone in the loop.

>murders people with noise just because her parents got murdered
>doesn't deserve an ounce of suffering

Chris had at least something coming to her.

It's shit

>anyone
>deserving suffering
Really I'm just upset that you'd give my nigga Hachiman an 80 but honestly this graph is retarded.

I think Harima needs to be reversed, went through a lot of suffering and didn't deserve any of it.

But muh latino rape backstory.

Came here to ask this.
The only conclusion that I can draw is that while Harima suffered a small amount he earned most of what he reaped. The X axis says "how much they deserved it", not "How much they deserve to suffer". Harima was an ass quite frequently to just about everyone at school. He let his pride govern his actions often at got his just desserts every time. If OP means this, then I think it's reasonable.

He did assassinate a guy just because Griffith said so. While Griffith had good reasoning, Guts made it quite clear that he didn't care about that.

>putting the suffering on a scale and trying to measure it
Suffering isn't any kind of powerlevel, retard.
Just go back to your containment board.

Not dis shitto again

Why isn't Helck on there?

>Misaki Mei
>Suffered more than Okabe or Takeru
No. Just no.

Touma is above them.
TOUMA.

Why is Ed at 50/50 for all of these?

In terms of the raw amount of suffering, Touma should be the highest. The only reason he's not at 100 is because he's already fucked in the head and shrugs off a good chunk of his suffering.

Yeah, his life blows. He didn't really deserve it much though

>Yotsuba having any kind of suffering at all

What the fuck

That fucker Yanda keeps showing up.

Does Kumagawa belong to suffering chart?

Guts' suffering is overrated.

Your post is overrated.

No. It is unnecessary.

Why it's unnecessary?

>ichise from texhnolyze not on it

Being Kumagawa is not suffering.
Kumagawa IS suffering.

Cuz Guts is based.

>Harima
Explain yourself.

Why would Trunks be so high?

What a retarded chart. Touma would've been above everyone else in that and then some more.

This chart is more like a popularity contest.

Truth.

Look! a retarded OP posted this cancerous retarded chart again.

Yeah, this chart is quite questionable. I don't see how being selfish, bitter, and sexually confused means you deserve to suffer more than people who have actually committed murder.

My OCD makes me want to get this chart completely filled out.

future Trunks.
Everyone died, the world is ending.
And you brought destruction and death with you to the people you try to save.

Do it if you want.
I'm not the OP either.
I just added a bunch of characters to his chart and moved some of the other ones around.

Yeah, go on, go finish that retarded chart with your retarded taste user, and go add to the problem of Sup Forums

Calm your shit.
It's just some mindless fun, nothing to get pissy about.

Never said stop doing it. I said go on, right? Just like the cancer you retards are.
I like to see you cancers expose your shit taste and attract more cancer.

Deserved: 0
Suffered: 80

Suffered 80? Hell no. She lost her sense of taste and was comatose for a little while. Try Togo instead.

Why did Homura deserve all that suffering?

He even thought about making a compromise with them. Poor soul.

Didn't we all already agreed that you should kill yourself?

>Char Aznable that far on the left
>A fucking psychopath who betrayed his only friend out of revenge, used the feeling of a teen girl to turn her into his tool and wanted to kill half humanity to prove his gramps was right
>Being a NEET/loner is as bad as a coldhearted killer
Fuck that chart, it's just like said

I don't think Utena suffers that much.

Kaiji deserved it way more than the chart says.

No. When he had the chance to take the 20 mil and walk away or face the chairman he chose the chairman. This is despite the fact that he could pay off all the debts with the 20 mil, and then store some for the rest of his life. He decides to challenge the chairman for an inane reason that leaves him penniless, not to mention having broken his promise with his friend. It was simple greed and pride that led to his downfall.

Can someone explain what happens to Touma?

HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG

>Alois deserving it less that Johnny Joestar
who made this shit

>Satou at zero suffering
His problems may have been trivial but he shouldn't be at the same level as Umaru.

THIS

A character gains effective omnipotence but they can't affect his hand, so rather than killing him and having the power in his hand go missing and re-manifest in potentially annoying ways, they decide to mind-break him. They repeatedly kill him in cruel and interesting ways until they realise that they aren't going to break him, so they decide to just make him want to kill himself. Some examples of suffering include: putting him in worlds were all his friends are trying to kill him, he has to feed parts of his body to his friends to keep them alive, his body rots away while he's still alive, he has locked in syndrome, he's left floating in space alone for a lifetime and so on. He's eventually broken by being put in a world where everything that he did to save people has been done better by other people and so by continuing to exist he's endangering the peace of the world. He's about to throw himself off a building when he gets rescued by the collective will of the Misaka clone network who convinces him to live selfishly rather than give his life up for others. So he then tries to fight the God who's put him in this position, but she keeps reviving him to the start of the fight every time she explodes him. Luckily for him, her powers are failing because our boy Fiamma stuck her with a fairy spell in the previous volume which causes her to lose her powers. Luckily for her, Touma's got stockholm syndrome and after convincing her to return the world to it's previous state he decides to fight the entire world to defend her. After fighting his way through a boss rush of major characters, she tries to kill herself but ends up being turned into a powerless fairy that lives with him. Then, rather annoyingly, everything goes back to the status quo and he only has a few minor flashes of PTSD.

>Then, rather annoyingly, everything goes back to the status quo and he only has a few minor flashes of PTSD.

I just chalk it up to all of the brain damage he's suffered.

Holy shit
Talk about turning suffering to 11
Why not just imprison him like Kars or something?

>Why not just imprison him?
She initially wanted him on her side so she could have him help her return the world to the way it was when she was born. Imagine Breaker (the power in his hand) lets him act as a "reference point" for the way the world is in it's "pure", unmodified state. So if she completely fucked the world up and couldn't remember how it used to be, she can use him to restore it. It's been a while since I've read NT9, but I think she just gets annoyed at his continued existence after trying to break him for 10,000+ attempts and decides to have him kill himself. Not to mention he could break out of any magical prison she puts him in.

He starved himself that has to count for something.

Casca suffered more than guts ever did.

>Nagato Yuki
>Suffering
Might as well ask how much a log or a rock suffers if you strike it. Without any concept of suffering she blips at a 2% at best.

>Gaara
>A bullied, ostracized kid deserved it
I'm going to make me a sandwich now to eat, do you want it?

He was also an edgy kid killing people for no reason.

Except being hated by an entire village

>Shinji that high
He had a chance to make everything better but chose not to because muh hurt fefes

Sure there are a lot of things that are out of his control but overal he could have those things not matter in the end.

also
How the fuck is Grifith that high?
Literally every bad thing that has happed in his life was carved from his own decisions and he has accepted those dexisions

>not being destroyed by your own decisions and trying your best to pretend that you're coping with what you've wrought
fucking normies

>Araragi deserving to suffer
I what deluded world do you live in?

Name one thing that he has done do deserve almost getting killed on a monthly bases

The only time where Grifith is gonna be sorry about anything is the time when Guts finally stand over him do to some deus ex machina shit where the only thing having prevented Grifith form winning was him just having to not have raped Casca.

That is gonna be his final downfall, because it was ultimatly unnecessary.
And i that moment he wont have anybody else to blame then himself

Pedophilia and incest is wrong.