yournewswire.com/cia-pilot-presents-evidence-that-no-planes-hit-towers-on-911/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5FB2n1J5tU
youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98
vid.me/8ifs8
youtube.com/watch?v=YQBlv7sZGVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMOTE CONTROLLED PLANES U JEW

we saw it, live on TV, people in the streets saw it.
Everyone in NY city was looking at the tower when the second plane crashed into it.

I agree there are no planes. It was video composite editing.

>Everyone in NY city was looking at the tower when the second plane crashed into it.
I have never met a person.

Video proving me correct. youtube.com/watch?v=S5FB2n1J5tU

or rocket with wings?

People in the street saw 'something' hit the towers. They were told it was a plane so that's what their imagination placed it as.

REMOTE CONTROLLED PLANE

They are all in on it of course

All the footage of planes hitting the towers were presented by corporate media. The footage was doctored with a cgi plane. A plane cannot go through a building with the nose perfectly intact

correct

YourNewsWire is literally fake news. It's all made up click bait bullshit. Research pizzagate much and you'll come across it all the time and find that they're always wrong. They always report about happenings that never happen. Total garbage.

>I can recreate it in a special effects program therefor the original is all special effects.

Pure brainlet thinking.

You are one of the reasons Europe is laughing at the citizens of your country

O-oh

Why did building evaporated/dustified ?was it space laser systems ?

youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98

this is the last barrier before the public may finally be able to stomach the truth if they choose to reveal it

normies are opening up the controlled demo aspect

the "planes" are the final straw

Some say so, there were melted cars found on bridges that got swept under the rug.
The theory is they hit the towers with missiles and started hitting them with Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) which were responsible for weakening the steel beams, causing people to leap from the tower due to being hit with the radioactive waves, and causing otherwise poorly explained damage to surrounding buildings and vehicles because of the radio waves bouncing off the towers and hitting other shit.
Pretty spoopy

m8 people in New York witnessed it
do you have holes in your brain?

not this idiot dmitry again, fuck off with that faker.

Thermite charges is more like it.

I lived in Jersey City at the time. Saw the second plane hit. Was forced to wake up after a long fuckin internet session the night before because my mother was freakin out. Went out on the terrace on the 15th floor of my apartment building and watched it fly across the sky and then hit the tower. It could have been other things but I know for a pure fact a plane flew into that building user, I saw the fucker fly in.

muh dick

FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL

So?

>Video proving me correct. youtube.com/watch?v=S5FB2n1J5tU

Exactly.

Video proving me correct. youtube.com/watch?v=S5FB2n1J5tU

DISINFORMATION
>DISINFORMATION

jew spotted

probably the most accurate version of the events.Scary part , many agents have for seen it , but their superiors shutted them down .Can u imagine working in nsa or fbi ,seeing mossad and cia prepping for something while being totally powerless to change anything or else your whole family gets 'suicided' , what a mess.

pic related

Actually the towers weren't even real everybody who was "there" were paid actors. People in all of NYC got paid millions to push the narratives

PLANES DO NOT EXIST

Op is all bullshit. Ignores the fact that the planes were going 400 mph.

And yea, that makes a difference

No planes, micro nukes, and (possibly)dustification are all disinformation meant to discredit meaningful 9/11 discussion.

The Bush family engaged in insider trading days before demonstrates clear foreknowledge of the event imo.

lmao

>no planes hit towers

No shit!

vid.me/8ifs8

posting this site and neonnettle should be an instant ban

I was on the second plane. They got us up to altitude and then 10 government agents stood up and told everyone we had just died. They then gave us all new identifications and told us if we contacted anyone from our past lives we would be detained, that person would be detained, and neither would see a free day on earth again. We were flown to South America then split up into smaller aircraft. I ended up in Ecuador in a nice hotel for around 6 months before I was moved into a house. I pay no rent or mortgage in a very safe and white friendly part of the countryside. I recently just got the go ahead to visit the states but on the west coast only. I'm not allowed to have a phone. I'm here for 3 weeks as part of a vacation agreement before I have to go back. My government issued computer can't access USA internet but I'm on a public computer and this is the first chance I got to tell my story to anyone in the United States.

Don't believe anyone that tells you people died in the plane crashes. Our plane didn't crash into anything it landed in South America. I'm sure something similar happened to the first plane.

I was there fucktard, I saw the panic in the peoples faces through the plane windows. I will never forget that sight.

Idiots like you make my skin crawl, 9/11 was a horrible terrorist attack by islamic radicals.

This fuckin guy; meta-shitposting by posting the acceptable narrative and using the EU flag. Great work user.

An aluminum plane penetrating all the way through one of those towers would be like trying to throw an empty soda can through a chain link fence.

>the jew deliberately left in stupid shit like the nose going through the tower to mock the goyim
>goyim believe it anyway
feelsbadgoyim

USA flag. Checks out.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQBlv7sZGVE

If they manipulated sounds and presented them as original in 9/11 videos...then planes are fake. That is fishy as fuck
Seeing how the plane engines poofed when hitting the towers...isn't that different than at the pentagon when it made circular holes through three separate walls of concrete?

Digits shall confirm

This. A plane absolutely hit the towers and a plane absolutely hit the Pentagon as well. The real question is what did the government know and when did they know it?

You have never met a person because you don't go outside.

Nothing gets the shills more upset than the fact that the MSM inserted planes in live and recorded footage.

It would be a lot simpler to simply ram planes into it than a hologram.

They were researching this sort of technology under Reagen in 83. Most likely what was used in 9/11.

these threads always activate shill almonds

That's bullshit. Prove it.

source is untrusted

fake news

It's obvious C+G+I Retard. Everyone knows it.

I was there.
So much panic.
Really, I was there.
Everyone is stupid to think this didn't happen
All you have to do is look at any footage to know it happened.
Liars will try to tell you otherwise

Don't listen to them though, they are crazy
I know what I'm talking about
Defend the nation, not conspiracy nuts

If you really think its a hoax, you are insane
Time will prove me right.

>yournewswire.com

Droom lekker verder

was your wifes son in there too ?

>yournewswire (disinfo website)

>"no planes" disinfo narrative.

sage

I don't know what really happened.

With regard to this point however, I have a friend who was in the city on that day

At the time, and more than once, he said that he did not witness any plane strike either tower. I have corroborated this with a mutual friend.

Years later he has fabricated a memory of seeing a plane hit and denies ever having said that he did not.

He is a bit of a drama queen, so I am not shocked, but I still find it amazing that the human mind can fabricate a memory out of wholecloth and then believe it.

Yes
I know you won't believe me though.
Don't give into the hatred
Stand up to it instead.

America wasn't at its height, they don't want you to
Remember that part.
Everyone was just so scared.

That's why they come up with conspiracies and
Other insane ideas.

Believe me, we are the
Land of the free
And we will never feel so
Monumentally devastated
Ever again.

Kek, this idiot needs to come up out of mommy and daddy's basement for some air

It wouldn't have been whole-cloth. He would have seen innumerable video clips of it.

blue pill faggot

Read it again
e
a
d

i
t

a
g
a
i
n

I don't understand why 9/11 being a conspiracy always necessitates some elaborate fucking technology and doctoring and the complicit silence of hundreds if not thousands of people when it is so much simpler.

What is so difficult to believe about two passenger planes actually hitting the trade centers? Of all the loony theories that is literally the most plausible for a false flag attack.

If those in power were going to stage this attack why the fuck would they mess around with holograms, missiles, energy beams etc. when they could very fucking easily fund the training of a bunch of goat fucking sand niggers, allow them to hijack two planes and do exactly what happened on 9/11?

Fucking dullards getting hung up on the how and what when it's really more about the who and why. Two planes hit those towers and the heat from the resulting fires compromised the integrity of the steam beams, causing them to fail under load. There, that's the mechanism.
What actually matters is who put those guys up to flying those planes, who allowed those planes into that air space unchallenged and who bankrolled the whole enterprise.
That's the fucking conspiracy. Not fucking 'it was fuckin reptilians with remote controlled hologram a bombs laced with thermite zero point energy harnesses that opened up black holes inside tower 7!!'.

Entirely missing the point.

Whoosh

my bad

>yids are to blame

Is there a reason you had to be all sneaky beaky and hide that message rather than just saying it? It was the jews. Its always the god damn jews. You act as if this is a controversial thing to say.

was his name jamal ?

>John Lear
Stopped reading there

This bullshit again.

Terrorists flew a plain into a tower.
The impact disturbed the structure.
The fires weakened the structure further.
The rate of heat loss from the building was less than the heat production acted like a furnace and at certain points, the necessary level of weakening to destroy the building was reached.

The result was that the upper section of the building fell vertically on the lower and this massive weight, at free fall was more than enough to snap the foundation in several places having the towers collapse.

Fucking morons.

how many posts in am i before some silly

bluebeam

Prove it.

It's Clinton's fault.

Massive retardation. Jesus christ what is in your food back there in Murica.

this

This is from a bird

You didn't see it live did you?

>lithuania

Of course you didn't

It's so nuts how complex the delusions can get

D U S T I F I C A T I O N

saw fox retransmission ,shit was surreal

Jet fuel can't melt steel holograms

There is only one thing that I do not believe and that is that it was claimed passports were found. Impossible. The rest is all still very plausible

this
they were drones modified to cut through the structure. then thermite placed weeks before brought them down

if its a fuckin leaf...

>It could have been other things but I know for a pure fact a plane flew into that building user, I saw the fucker fly in.
Raytheon sends their regards

It's crazy how sure you can be of something even though you weren't physically there. Like, I'm so sure world war 2 happened but I was never actually there. Any event in history really.

>thread has no pictures of what people are trying to argue

sage ing in a disinfo thread

rolf falling side ways,post the one where lady waves from ''plane'' made up whole in building,there was no heat .

I don't buy that there was a hi-jacking team at all. The saudis were patsies provided by the house of saud, the 28 pages pretty much proves this.
>f those in power were going to stage this attack why the fuck would they mess around with holograms, missiles, energy beams etc. when they could very fucking easily fund the training of a bunch of goat fucking sand niggers, allow them to hijack two planes and do exactly what happened on 9/11?
Because they jack off to spy movies and love gadgets. It's not particularly practical to grab some sand niggers, train them to beat airport sec (which was actually fairly tight, despite it's efficiency) and train them to operate massive commercial planes at beyond maximum speed. No. In this case it's actually easier to call your friend over at some defense contractor for a bit of that high-sec spook technology.

Think about it this way...the plane that hit tower two shows rendering errors. The hologram projector was malfunctioning...so building 7 falls anyway, without a hologram.

They kicked him out, he actually lives in a trailer.

IT WAS AN HOLOGRAM PLANE ALL ALONG !
I KNEW IT

and the earth is flat right?

>REMOTE CONTROLLED PLANES U JEW
what's funny is a lot of people act like it's absurd to suggest the government could radio control planes, yet the government had radio-controlled aircraft that they used during the Bikini Atoll nuke tests in 1946