Arslan Senki

>[HorribleSubs] Arslan Senki S2 - 07 [720p].mkv

My prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ikezakimisa/status/757881000693145600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone's been asking if there was a compilation of the eyecatches. I found them in the BD Bonuses torrent of S1 on nyaa. Those look definitely better than some screenshots, should I dump them?

he is cute, i like the way that artist gives him a relatively realistic toned twinky body

if you're gonna trap you have to keep at least some of the guy side or else there's no point

>Hilmes's face

>the edge

Do cute lads deserve to be bullied?

I have not seen the anime series yet, is the anime more advance in the story compared to the manga?

I was watching the dub of season 1 and why exactly did they change the actual real names to engrish names halfway through?

>1 episode left

>light fitting tunic falling off exposing his nipples
>positions his hands like a girl

l e w d

This nigga is the best.

nice

Thank god they saved some budget for the swordfight just like in S1.

I want a carpet.

So one episode left and then what?

One episode left. So fucking stupid.

So now that basically a new arc started what are they gonna do? Huge cocktease in the last episode and then nothing?

movie announcement

with real life actors

indian actors, that is.

I wish Amitabh was still young, he'd make a killer Andragoras

I want Shahrukh for Hermes.

So, are they going to use the pirates and Zot clan as those 50000 soldiers Arslan needs?
It would make sense.
Zot seems to be loyal to him and pirates can be promised pardon of their crimes if they serve him.

I don't think the Zot clan has that many people even with the pirates and I don't think they are going to use the pirates anyway.

Then we pray for more animated denka to promote the last novel.

Make it so.

Yeah, this episode's animation was unusually poor-quality even for Arslan, but they sure made those guys' hair wavy in the last fight. I couldn't even read the subtitles, I was staring at their hair the entire time.

Am I wrong or he seems far more mature and grown up now?

Still hasnt done anything spectacular himself. Shagads sentence was the only grown up thing arslan has done by himself.

It should have been something closer to 5 years. They made it to be only one so he can be relevant soon again.

>Why do you always get in my way you fucking runt!?
Dem Denka

Are you talking shit about me, bitch?

>lmao baited! who cares about the Pars soldiers who died in the city?

I think it's for the best Andagoras returned.

What a dork.

What means a few lost nonames when you have Marzban "5k men for breakfast killer" Daryuun

What a load of shit this "sequel" is, I'd rather have them leave it at glorious S1 instead of this joke.

8 episodes.
Rushed story.
Most of the episodes have been pointless since its only 8 episodes long but would have made sense if it was 1 cour.

I'm so fucking mad.

It's another instance where Satoshi Kimura (the series' action animation director) worked extensively on the second-to-last episode. He storyboarded and key animated this episode and you can definitely tell with the better quality of the sword fight.

I noticed him doing some nice work in TerraFormars S1 too.

That being said I did notice that a few of the shots early on in the episode lingered a bit longer than they needed to; they felt a bit awkward.

YES

Daryun being menacing for Arslan gives me the weirdest boner.

The most pathetic arrow ever.

Do it.

Shame they die in such a forced and stupid way.

>Girl pic
>Call it boy
It's like you don't even like boy in the first place.
Not even fujoshi like this kind of design, only homos & trap lovers.

I've been away for a while, so here goes.

Arslan a cute, you go to Hell.

Fella, you're cool.

Cool. Do you also have the endcards?

Why, thanks.

Unfortunately not. I quite liked some of them too.

I want to forget that.

Daryun says "denka" even in his character song. This loyalty is going to kill me.

Thanks, I didn't know there's character songs. Got to get that Hosoya.

why is everyone making unreasonable requests to arslan, he should show his hard side to etoile

I think this one's the prettiest.

I have no idea why they left this one blurred.

Arslan, Daryun, Narsus, Elam and Gieve has songs.

There will be a season 3, r-right?

And that's all, folks.

>tons of cute lewds
>no legit fap fuel

fucking suffering

Thanks mate, Denka would be proud of you I bet he would pat your head

Thanks, mate. Got myself a new wallpaper.

Am I weird for liking hair animation?

I like the music when Narsus appears.

My sides.
I love Azrael.

Shame he didn't get the eye. Would be cool.

That said it's incredible how Shaggy didn't go DENKAsexual with the time he was around the DENKA. Especially during "judgement". Being near DENKA is greatest loyalty aphrodisiac.

Bollywood > Hollywood

He apparently can't appreciate Denka's glory.

Narsus is cool.

Poor left out Ferangis.
Even if they made another season, could they fit all of what's left in it? They aren't even at the halfway point in the books are they?

AZRAEL
Z
R
A
E
L

Elam surely looks jelly there.

Daryun looks funny here.

She gets the DENKA, so it's alright.

He's wondering why that guy has an ashtray on his head.

twitter.com/ikezakimisa/status/757881000693145600

Will he really save the fatty? I'd like to see Guiscard getting btfo, but taking back the capital as things stand doesnt' seem feasible.

Is anyone else getting bored of Narsus saving the day all the time? He foresees everything and solves everything. For once I'd like to see someone else do something.

It's a shame that the author suddently got RR Martin syndrome and decided to kill off all of the most interesting characters before the plot was over. Makes me wish they just go anime original in a future season.

Someone make a webm of Narsus vs Shagad, it was actually really cool

Yeah, specially since his plans either aren't that good but work anyway or require an impossible amount of logistics and resources that the show just glosses over. Arslan constantly having him and Daryun by his side makes everything easymode.
I think this arc would have been more interesting if those two had stayed at Peshawar and Arslan had to deal with Gilan and the pirates by himself.