User was right, Weiner's laptop is the key to the whole thing

twitter.com/TomFitton/status/920361299342774273

Carlos Danger is going to end up draining the swamp with his magnum jewdong. Best timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/724V6
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-state-department-reveals-2800-huma-abedin-government-documents-weiners-laptop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothingburger. Go to sleep.

I mean he did have a whole folder on it called life insurance.

If they are releasing them, then none of it is classified.

In the end they were all btfo by a hard weiner

Bump

Kek
If true, all their work undone by a pervert Jew.
Jewed hard man.

Can't believe we're living this timeline to see it all happen. The establishment going down the pipes

Don't forget DWS.

bumpp

bump

yeah but when she started defending Comey et.al. with the "imagine your family and livelihood at stake" when she must know Comey/Lynch have been part of the Clinton Cabal for decades, well, meh
I mean, the point is valid but it was aimed in suspect directions

Bump

This will be amazing. What do you think guys? What's the wildest thing on there? What depravity are we going to see the jew stoop to? I'm excited, the memes....The shills......it's been one hell of a ride fellas, and it's only going to get better. The shit we churn out now, our grandchildren will be talking about it. God bless President Trump, he really is an angel who travels time.

what is with this 'by end of year' shit. WHY IS SHIT ALWAYS BEING DELAYED

> Will release material by end of year.

fuuuuuuck off you attention whore

wow it's almost like i've been saying this since last fucking october
>herrr why did comey reopen the investigation so close to the election?

>Will release material by end of year once done censoring it into a nothing burger.

oy vey...

>.....365
>end of year

Rothschilds eternally BTFO is whats in there.

They're afraid
they know kek is coming for them

We're half way through October.

>
FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Read the full article here
>archive.is/724V6

The TL;DR is this:
>FBI uncovered bribery plot, where Russian nuclear officials routed millions to benefit the Clinton Foundation. They tried to keep quiet about it.

Don't drop the soap, Hillary.

of course it is
why do you think DWS was pissing her pants
trying to get it back her life depended on it

oh WOOPS just found it now!

fucking WOW

The Storm

but I just woke up. bump

your OC?

This is a delaying tactic. They're trying to get Assange to put off doing the release now so that they, supposedly, get to do it two months from now, preferably on the Saturday evening before Christmas, in order to redact and bury it. I don't think he'll give them that kind of time.

not mine, just repostan like any user would do

Oh it's truly happening
CHECK THOSE DIGITS OF TRUTH

it is actually happening

i too am a lowly meme farmer. its a living

friendly reminder hillary clinton faked an injury when the hype began to build for this release, canceling the rest of her book shilling tour and has been MIA since

Imagine ending the Fed...

Here's their full statement: judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-state-department-reveals-2800-huma-abedin-government-documents-weiners-laptop/

He's going to do it .

hope he has an anti rocket launcher armor.

I truly believe he will. Honestly.

>b-b-believe me this t-time it's really happening

Tick tock go suck hannitys cock

Israel is about to be exposed for the pure evil they truly are.

Wow!

Dildo bampins

>kim jong un as "rocket man"
my sides, they gone son

Checked

Or POTUS will declassify it for release. Or, it has already been declassified but was classified at the time it was transmitted. There is a good chance Obama declassified all of it after the leaks in order to protect Clinton from the FBI.

I hope he's secured the support of the military; the Fed's tentacles reach far and wide. He and his family are in trouble if he doesn't have all the right friends in high places.

checked

When will we get Huma nudes?

This!!!!! ?

Hopefully never.

It's Clinton's fault.