What the fuck was this guy's problem?

>tfw guaranteed replies because it's a Berserk thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B0W3xRgr70E?t=303
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump
C-come one guise I worked really hard to find a smug Griffith image

He was gay

This. He was jealous to see his husbando first go away without his consent then uck him with Casca

I started to re-read this and I don't think he honestly had a problem. He had a destiny, and went for it. Fate led him to a decision

> follow your dream or lose it all
He sacrificed his friend, quite literally, but he wanted to create his dream into reality

he couldnt stand seeing Gats surpass him

Sociopath.

He was used to getting anything he wanted but he couldn't get Guts.
When he realised this he showed Guts the middlefinger and went for the castle instead.

read chapters 12 and 17 again. they encapsulate griffith's motives

I thought Casca cucked Griffith by taking Guts away from him.

He´s an autist who can´t enjoy himself unless he strives for the next plane of existence.

Basically, an awfully written character.

>>tfw guaranteed replies because it's a Berserk thread
A dreary feeling in my opinion. If others replied to me only because I made a boilerplate post and the subject was accessible, and not because my post was interesting, funny or original in any way, then I don't know how I could get satisfied.

always treated as holier than thou by everyone ever. meets dude that's his polar opposite. really digs him. oh no, digs him... TOO much. what the fuck do you mean he likes casca?!? rages into infinity and beyond. takes everything he possibly can from guts, peaces out.

Guts cucked Caska by becoming Griffith's favorite
Caska cucked Griffith by fucking Guts
Guts cucked Griffith by fucking his onahole and making her his.
Griffith cucked Guts during the eclipse

I should screencap this.

If this is not true art, I don't know what it is

it's a;; a circle giuse, goes round around

It was just a prank. (GONE SEXUAL)

THE CHAIN OF RETALIATION IS WHAT WILL TRULY BIND THIS WORLD TOGETHER AS ONE.
youtu.be/B0W3xRgr70E?t=303

>Guts cucked Griffith by fucking his onahole

But Guts didn't fuck himself. Unless you're on about Casca, but Casca's problem was that Griffith didn't see her as such.

Nobody ever blames the torturer or the king of Midland

Because they were just plot devices, rather than actual characters.

>griffith having onaholes
>not being gennon's ona

Still their fault.

He is given a choice to remain a dickless cripple or become a god capable of fulfilling his lifelong dream. Let's be honest, everyone would have made the sacrifice for this.

His band of traitor fucks were about to disband anyway, many wanting to follow Guts. Griffith does not respect people who follow others rather than following their own dreams. Don't judge Griffith.

Hi Griffith

But the biggest cucking was that griffith chose guts over casca.

Why is he brown

He's a dick anyway. You can't say he's right just because everybody would have done the same. He fucking sacrificed his whole army. Btw in my opinion is Gutz fault.

No, not everybody. But a sick bastard who waltzes in to fuck a little princess out of spite and blames other people for what happened to him for it might.

>What the fuck was this guy's problem?

Being too perfect for this world.

This. Also it feels like Griffith never loss a direct confrontation his entire life, sure he compromised, but never faced a total defeat, so the moment Guts fucked his shit he broke down and wanted to redeem himself by accelerating his climb to the top of society.
Guts did nothing wrong, it was a dick move but done in full respect of his friend's philosophy.
Basically Guts applied the "I consider a friend one that can stay on his own path" better than Griffith.