ONE PIECE JACK EDITION

Whose ready to see jack show up at the tea party and wipe the floor with big moms fat ugly face

>implying jack can take on cracker

Oh no it's JACK, SKIPPER FROM DAY OF THE LEG!

>People still don't believe Jack is a fishman
>People still think Big Mom won't become an ally by the end of Whole Cake Island

Stay class plebs

>edition
fuck off crossboarder newfag

>trying this hard to fit in

Back to facebook.

It's unanimously agreed that she's endgame for Luffy right?

Jack has biggest legs

Fuck you faggot I've probably been shitposting in these threads longer than anyone.

>People still don't believe Jack is a fishman
who the hell doesn't believe that?

the One Piece wiki

well, the wiki isn't about believing. They only put confirmed information there and while it's 99.9 % likely that he's a fishman/half-fishman they'll wait until it's confirmed.

>back to facebook
you mean your usual place? no thanks
>phoneposter
>longer than anyone
you're not convincing, kill yourself or back to where you belong moron

I know but if you read their actual discussions you will see the true cancer. Same goes for the whole what type of devil fruit did Trebol have debate.

Rate Yonkous' crews (not counting the Yonkous themselves).
1. Whitebeard's
2. Blackbeard's
3. Shanks'
4. Kaido's
5. Big Mom's

ah i see.

>Or Jack could be a guy who doesn't need to breath oxygen. We don't know, and there's no real solid evidence for him having fishman blood.

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

If you're gonna post this every thread, at least serve it with some sauce.

To be fair, it's strongly inferred that Bilkians and possibly Shandians or Skypiens don't breathe either
Enel went to the moon after all

Well that could be because he's made out of electricity half the time.
Also, just because there's no air on the real moon doesn't mean there's no air on the fictional moon.

gedatsu is breathing.

and during gedatsu's fight with chopper there was a member of enel's milita stuck in a swamp cloud who was about to suffocate

Anyone else thinking along these lines?

> Vinsmokes have a deal with the WG to rule North Blue again, but they've gotta deliver Big Mom.
> At the perfect moment they slap a pair of Seastone cuffs on Big Mom (or something similar) and make their daring and well-planned escape to the Reverie, with Sanji for some reason.
>As it happens, the Straw Hats have Big Mom's vivre card and give chase.
>They somehow make it to ground zero just as Blackbeard and Dragon show up to attack the Reverie.
>All hell proceeds to break loose.

Rakuen Onna Kaizoku 2.
EROMANCE DAWN is pretty good too.

>EROMANCE DAWN
Cheeky.

There's still quite some time until the reverie.

Can't be that long, with all the monarchs setting out on the journey there. Maybe a little more than say, two weeks?

The time till the wedding, and the perfect time for the Vinsmokes to strike.

You guys are going to play Burning Blood with me when it comes out, right?

Didn't it come out already?

For PC, I mean.

Yes, user.

When will we get this based and hilarious motherfucker?

hopefully soon, along with garp and lucci. apparently we're getting another wave of characters after them too.

>hopefully soon
I guess what I'm asking, what are the chances of us getting them by the time PC version is out?

>apparently we're getting another wave of characters after them too.
Nani?!

Source?

I know he's probably not very high on the list when it comes to importance, but Zephyr from Film Z would be a very good character for this game.

>Jack has biggest legs

Not on a proportional level, that's for sure.

>Rob Lucci
Early September

>Ceaser Clown
>Garp
December

Pretty mad. Don't really care for Rob Lucci nor do I understand why CP9fags are so hung up on him, and Giraffefaggot.

But we dont know anyone important from Kaidos crew apart from Jack the Jobber, so I would him place even behind BM;

Though honestly, the crews of BM and Kaido have been a disappointment until now.

>endgame for luffy
>no hips

DEPP!

where does one watch film gold?

You already ranked them in the correct order if you swap 1 and 2.

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

>>phoneposter

I'm not on a phone

He doesn't have skinny legs like weevil or the new candy commander, he has proportional legs for his massive body

I suspect they'll defeat the vinsmokes, save sanji but big mom will chase them to wano and run into kaido and it'll be a mexican stand off between kaido, mom and luffy, kid, law