What are some essential Sup Forums literature?

What are some essential Sup Forums literature?

Other urls found in this thread:

arktos.com/
archive.org/details/risingtideofcolo00stod
archive.org/details/revoltagainstciv00stod
archive.org/details/ThePassingOfTheGreatRace
amazon.com/Thugs-Cry-Ca-H-ebook/dp/B007WOQN0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Adios America is pretty legit. Easily the pinnacle of Coulter's career.

Laura Southern: A closet BBC lover story

This is a pretty funny picture but i would have fun playing halo with the person

I would highly recommend all of Mark Levin's books.
They're extensive treatises on Constitutional governing philosophy, rather than current events type books.

Holy shit. I hope that picture isn't you.

arktos.com/

the only books worth reading

That entire picture is an embarrassment.

Is this the quality of people I post with on here? No wonder you're all fucking stupid.

pic relative

Whoever owns those books should consider reading something else like Nietzsche or Jung.

Das Kapital.

The Gulag Archipelago vol. 1-3
200 Years Together
Mein Kampf
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
Holy Bible (King James Version)

A troublesome inheritance by Nick Wade is a good place to start. Really eases people into the differences between the races.

The Communist Manifesto.

Dont read Levin, read the books HE steals his shit from (Adam Smith, Montesquieu, Bastiat, Federalist Papers, etc.). If you browse Sup Forums you should be smart enough to apply what those writers were saying to today's environment without Levin holding your hand and feeding you HIS OWN take on things (hint: its biased). Plus Levin's take on history, particularity the Civil War and his Lincoln-worship, is atrocious.

My only recommendation would be "Unintended Consequences." Its a long read and hard to find but shows you how far our second amendment has been eroded.

>reading

*Nicholas Wade (fucking auto)

@ book
>how immigrants, islam ruined my generation
What about feminism and female voting rights? If you exclude the female vote the government would be conservative.

Laura Southern 2: Diaper Confidential

Any good uncucked books on the story of Rhodesia? Also other uncucked history accounts as well.

No.

'Niggers tongue my anus' by Bronald Brumpf
In this essential masterpiece we experience painful buttfuck from the position of the future president of Baumfocknoawere. After getting ganged up by over 9000 niggers our main protagonist builds a wall of diarrhoea because his ass hurts so much.
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits muh dicc is hard muh dicc is hard muh dicc is hard ow ow owwwowowwoWoWOwOWOWOWowwowWOOOW yeah yeah fuck fuck fuck cunt piss retard fuckhead
pee pee cum cum shitfuck

>someone probably spent all that money on those books just to make this "triggering" retarded photo

I mean I guess if I was rich I might do things like this too

Anything by Julius Evola

Her book is shit. She blame all our problems on old people and the French but never mentions Jews.

>Op's literature
>"I offer freebux to camwhores" platinium edition

So very based.

jesus fucking christ

>he actually bought that pamphlet

Educate yourselves, drumpflings.

why does Arktos publish Communist works alongside Alt-Right? Is the Communsit and Alt-Right movements led by the same kikes or does Arktos lack integrity and profit from both sides?

>like nietzsche or jung

were those the first two names that popped into your little leaf head you fucking idiot

i havent read that much of either but ive read enough to know pretentious hipster faggots like you keep their popularity alive for one single reason: none of you lazy hippies have actually read their books, because if you had you would know how outdated they both are

if you're going to read old books at least read something good like the law or road to serfdom

and remember to mention specific books next time so i can laugh at you even harder

>buying books sold by talking heads

No one will ever convince me that people on the right are not sheep.

Obvi

op is a complete 18 year old loser that needs to get the fuck off this website or kill himself

saged

Un ironically, The Alchemist.

solid but the new american bible is best

Nice bait fggt.

>He actually bought that kikes book

i actually have about 10 books from Arktos even the fourth political theory & it's total garbage

i believe Arktos made a mistake publishing that book

faustian man in a multicultural age is a book i recommend for people interested

this

both those guys suck

and saged

They also publish Israel First shills like Faye.
Hmm..Arktos publishes the Alt-Right, Communists, and Zionists. It's almost like the Alt-Right is run by Communist LARPing as White Nationalists so they can spread Zionism..

really noggin joggin me over here..

FUCK YEAH HALO
also read philosiphy it helps with understanding nat soc

These books are so long. It's taking me forever to get through them. I'm like halfway through the history of the Peloponnesian war right now.

1/3

>breaths in
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
MY FUCKING SIDES

2/3

I see you are a Halo fan, that's good to know.

3/3

>and islam

when will the islam meme die out?

This image, and thread, are bait.
>1PBTID
>memest of meme flags
Sage

>The Art of War
>The Prince
>OUTDOOR LIFE - The Ultimate Survival Manual
>Lord of the Rings
>Physics For Dummies
>Calculus for dummies
>Anatomy for dummies
>Chemistry for dummies

Der Wehrwolf from Hermann Löns
Everything from Heinrich Lersch ecspcially Mensch im Eisen

>Lauren
>Mike Cernovitch
>Trump
>Ann Coulter
>Vox Day

Absolutely barbarian literature, just slightly better than normie tier.

Real books:
- Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell
- Democracy the god that failed by Hans Herman Hoppe
- The Perils of Diversity
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Must have.

Hans Hoppe "Democracy, the god that failed."

You should be ashamed for having bought such crap

ah lauren southern, the easiest way to get 300 replies. i cant count how many threads i made about her that reached 300 replies. she's truly the peak bait

>Xbox

Mein Keimf

>xbox
>L4D2 on a fucking console
You should get your hands nailed to your controller.

The Rising Tide of Color Against White World Supremacy, Lothrop Stoddard
archive.org/details/risingtideofcolo00stod

The Revolt Against Civilization: The Menace of the Underman, Lothrop Stoddard
archive.org/details/revoltagainstciv00stod

The Passing of the Great Race, Madison Grant
archive.org/details/ThePassingOfTheGreatRace

>literally putting pussy on a pedestal

The Thugs Cry series by Ca$h. He a real nigga

No but it's very eye opening about black culture. You will read scenes where he threatens to rape other gang members for killing a 14 yr old girl during a robbery, because he wanted to rape her. Then you'll get confused about whether a "pussy banger" is his dick or his gun, and you legit won't know if he's fucking another thug at gun point, or shoving a gun in his mouth.

This is the darkest shade of red pill once you realize many presses refuse conservative authors, and many stores refuse to carry them, yet Ca$h, with virtually no grasp of the English language, and nothing but degenerate drug filled, crime glorifying, rape ridden racist stories of his youth in Atlanta, was signed by all Jews in numerous books that they even give away for free just to make sure he has enough prints to be considered a major contemporary American author.

The guy is a pedophile murdering rapist and he's glorified by US blacks like he's some hero.

Read the reviews yourself.
amazon.com/Thugs-Cry-Ca-H-ebook/dp/B007WOQN0I

unironically this

>im a victim
>im a victim
>im a victim

sup sjw 2.0

I can tell you that a book written by some dumb 20 year-old isn't even literature, let alone essential literal.

Confessions of an economic hit man.