ARE F-35 A MEME???

So our cucked prime shitnister Tsipras just closed a deal of 2,5 billion $ to update our F-16 fleet to the latest generation with the US

Notice please that Greece has the largest army in the EU with the most personel,battle tanks,artillery and fighter jets

And i am asking you americans.Why my cucked leader prefered to just upgrade 20 years old fighting jets instead of buying 30-50 brand new F-35??

Are F-35 a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

defensenews.com/congress/2017/07/07/us-lawmaker-wants-to-block-f-35-sales-to-turkey-over-embassy-brawl/
businessinsider.com/turkey-anadolu-tweets-about-s-400-missiles-shooting-down-us-planes-2017-9
businessinsider.com/f-35-combat-mission-syria-2017-4
warisboring.com/108-u-s-f-35s-wont-be-combat-capable/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dst4IsczPiM
youtube.com/watch?v=ITbGBmaqQkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you think Turkey will get a shot at buying the F35?
>defensenews.com/congress/2017/07/07/us-lawmaker-wants-to-block-f-35-sales-to-turkey-over-embassy-brawl/
Turkey now has an S400 on your border
>businessinsider.com/turkey-anadolu-tweets-about-s-400-missiles-shooting-down-us-planes-2017-9
The F35 is said to have been used by the Israeli's to defeat the S400 in Syria
>businessinsider.com/f-35-combat-mission-syria-2017-4
So there you go.

the F35 is a good plane, it simply costs too much for what it is

Greece of all nations affording the F-35?

> Bulgaria has money to by only 4 jets from U.S.
> Sees like 20 + jets flying over my city (NATO)
Why do we bother at this point? We buy jets and we are in their sphere of influence. We should merge or they should fuck off.

There is no such thing as too much to retake Constantinople

F-16 are still very good, well rounded, and much more cost efficient than the f-35.

conservashits love spending (wasting) taxpayer money on defense corporate welfare and then pretend to care about the budget by cutting food stamps which are a miniscule %.

warisboring.com/108-u-s-f-35s-wont-be-combat-capable/

F-16 is superior and costs a fraction of f-35

Funny thing is we won't even buy F-35.We will literally throw money in the trash

Lmao nice try, Greece dosent even have 2.5 dollars let alone 2.5 billion.

F-35 is an overpriced, bloated piece evidencing the need to curb the military-industrial complex. They spend a decade talking about how it was going to revolutionize our airpower capabilities, only to find out we could build 17 Tomcats for the price of 1 little stealth fighter.

Thats not how economy works leaf

The F-35 is great. The issue with Greece is that they simply lack the funds to set up the support infrastructure for it whereas they already have everything set up for F-16s. The F-16 is a good plane with the added benefit that it's stupidly easy to get training and maintenance equipment for them because of how common they are throughout the world. You can get a spare part for almost every piece from manufacturers in Europe alone. With many countries planning on transitioning to the F-35, the price of maintaining and even buying used airframes for the F-16 will continue to decline.

typical leaf.Please leave this thread

Spain must buy them, when we always have needed twin jet ones to fly over the sea to the Canary Islands.

Do you have any idea how much it cost to operate F-14s before they were retired?

you just purchase a couple bill worth of f16s

>literally retarded
Is this guy still PM in Greece?

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=Dst4IsczPiM

What is the cost to maintance one F-35 approximately?

That makes no sense. That's about as dumb as canucks saying that they need a twin engine aircraft for policing because 1 engine isn't reliable enough even though the F-16 has been operating in Alaska for decades without issue.

pls no bully!!!!

1. You can't afford F-35s.
2. It'll damage already fragile relations with the T*rks.

Will it help getting occupied Cyprus back from the T*rks?
Better get some balls before you upgrade your airforce.

Because Turkey also getting F-35? It should be obvious.

F16 is the AR15 of jets. Greece spent denbts wisely.

6 million a lifetime

Who buys a golden watch when he cant even buy food?

stupid gr**ks

F-35 is trash.
It's a middle of the road jack of all trades, master of none.

Which has very little place in actual combat, as you'll always go with the best tool for the job, which will never be the F-35

I assume you mean the A model? Last I read, it was down to roughly $30k per flight hour, down from $42k the previous year and $68k the year before. Modern F-16 50/52+ are roughly $20k after having been around for 40 years and a few thousand airframes.

Most importantly the F-35 already requires fewer maintenance manhours per flight hour than the F-16. The F-14 on the other hand was a notorious hangar queen with only the Harrier being able to match it's 40-60 manhours of maintenance per flight hour.

retards here dont know shit about the f-35 go to aviation forums for real accurate information

youtube.com/watch?v=ITbGBmaqQkk

yet you are buying it no?

F-35 is overpriced

Think they are banking on its computer upgrades for better dogfighting ability and advanced tech to defeat most planes beyond visual range. I fear that real world battle might turn out different from expectations. Still though the whole program was a means of funneling money into black projects, just like all the fifty million drone projects out there.

To massive controversy.

Now with a cup holder? Aren't F16 like as good as it gets since 15 years?

They're morons. Multirole is the way everything is going because it's vastly cheaper than buying specialized aircraft for everything. This is why you see the rise and proliferation of the Hi-Lo force composition. Just take a look at the US Navy's air wing. In Vietnam it had more than a dozen different air frames on board of a carrier, now a days there's roughly 5. No one would say that a carrier is somehow less capable now a days because it's missing a dedicated heavy interceptor, recon, EW, attack, close air and anti-sub fixed wing airframes as part of their compliment.

>Notice please that Greece has the largest army in the EU with the most personel

what?
that's not true

The F-35 is completely useless for CAS, so it has already failed as a multi-role plane.

yes it is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union

most tanks,active and reserve personel,jets etc etc

>useless for CAS

Take a guess what has been doing the vast majority of CAS operations in Afghanistan and Iraq for nearly a decade now while doing it cheaper and better than anything else.

nigger are you blind?

Because the f35 is a flying turkey. They are a MIC scam to soak tax payers. Smart guy not buying the windows planes that fall out of the sky on their own.

Then the F-35s capability for CAS, as shit-tier as it may be, is totally useless, because there is already a fleet of planes far more capable for that task.

Way to waste billions of dollars on total crap.

Because your man plans on retaking Constantinople

retard you are the blindtard here

i said active+reserve you cuck

>Why my cucked leader prefered to just upgrade 20 years old fighting jets instead of buying 30-50 brand new F-35??
Money?

>So our cucked prime shitnister Tsipras just closed a deal of 2,5 billion $ to update our F-16 fleet to the latest generation with the US

Where will you take those 2.5bn from? I thought you guys are broke as ass?

>Notice please that Greece has the largest army in the EU with the most personel,battle tanks,artillery and fighter jets
You have more than 200,000 active soldiers, more than 2,500 tanks, more than 700 arrillery peaces and more than 350 fighter jets?

Loving
Every
Laugh

he didnt mention expenditure

>Where will you take those 2.5bn from?
You

Who you are refering too retard?Dont tell me.I know

Your flag checks out

the picture i posted was sorted by personnel, not expenditure

>hurr all military age men count as reserve
you fucking idiot, if that's how it works the majority of europe outnumbers greece

>Why my cucked leader prefered to just upgrade 20 years old fighting jets instead of buying 30-50 brand new F-35??
BECAUSE YOU OWE ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE, YOU NIGGER. PLUS INTEREST.

We don't have a reserve you retardo

>you fucking idiot, if that's how it works the majority of europe outnumbers greece

No its not you pathetic retarded kid.Look at the link you dumbfuck

Everybody knows F-35 are a meme. At first I thought they weren't and it was just Russiaboos getting buttmad, then I did actual research and found out it was actually a shit airplane. That plane is a laughingstock and a total embarrassment for the US.

>hurr all military age men count as reserve

this is the manpower available lol not the reserved so stfu.You are retarded as hell

What the fuck? I just asked where you broke as fuck asstards gets the money to pay 2.5bn to Trump?

You cannot even pay money for your darn hospitals and schools.

>You have more than 200,000 active soldiers, more than 2,500 tanks, more than 700 arrillery peaces and more than 350 fighter jets

yes

it was a funnle of money for black ops and a dream of a shitty plane that if it was ever put into service would be shit

The F-35 is a flying piece of shit; its main purpose is to be the standard plane for as many non-US countries as possible because we can easily crush them with F-22s, which are currently the best fighter ever developed.

there's nothing wrong with the F-16

GBU-39/AGM-88 can do anything the region demands imo.

Don't you guys have a check to be making out to Poland?

It can afford it with krautcuck shekels.

Perhaps it is time to level some North African shithole and call it a re-enactment of the Trojan war.

KEK

You could certainly make memes out of it since it's a colossal waste of money.

Got my wall money ready yet, Jose?

>Think they are banking on its computer upgrades for better dogfighting ability and advanced tech to defeat most planes beyond visual range
They never watched star wars.

Maybe because Afghanistan is not a real war you dumb goofball. Any shit will work when you are fighting stone age cavemen. Yet America still finds a way to lose even then, kek

The f-35 are good for what they are but are not "good" fighters in the traditional sense. They are outperformed by many planes but what they lack in mechanics they make up with technology and stealth. And if you thing Tsipras played any part on the outcome of the deal then there are many red pills you need to swallow asap

Because F-35's are exceedigly expensive and you cannot possibly buy enough of them to make them anywhere close enough to a cost effective form of defense for your country. The United States has an enormously bloated military budget so we can at least make them useful even if we're pissing away money.

Honestly I think Greece has bigger problems regarding internal economy than jet fighters.

THE MARBLE EMPEROR WILL RISE AGAIN

F-35 is nothing more than a money sick that is being used to make some people rich to make a plane no one needs at the time and will be outdated to soon.