Are you excited to see the new black panther movie Sup Forums?

Are you excited to see the new black panther movie Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw
youtu.be/1kZgvtHn4Ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go watch blade runner again instead

This looks like some C-level 2002-ish comedy flick

What is this

They all look the same

White genocide isn’t rea-

How is it the 'new' black panther movie. There has never been an old one you retards
It's just 'the black panther movie'. Meme flags truly are the most cancer thing on Sup Forums.

>My soul is fed

Why are nigs always so melodramatic?

Not gonna watch an all nigger movie

movie will bomb no amount of virtue signaling will save this piece of shit

>Jamilah

why do nigs have stupid names?

I might rent it online but there's no way I'm putting up with that crowd in the theater.

Won’t be able to hear the movie over all the lip smacking and dats rites.

it is new, it's coming out in [THE CURRENT YEAR]. New means current, fresh, it's a secondary definition to mean "a reboot of older movie" you mungus.

>my soul is fed
Nogs don't have souls

what about diversity

China will not watch it, and US will be a lukewarm reception.

It's funny how Warcraft bombed in U.S. theaters, but China threw hundreds of millions at it

Wheres the diversity

>black panther movie is full of black people
isnt it set in africa?

about time
white women are the worst

There's plenty of it. Look how few white people.

>my soul is fed

>Frozen: the White lesbian incest fantasy
>Domestic: $400,738,009 31.4%
>+ Foreign: $875,742,326 68.6%

>Moana: the pig-nose HAPA boating video course
>Domestic: $248,757,044 38.7%
>+ Foreign: $394,570,046 61.3%

brown people movies suck

its not that surprising everyone knew it was based off of a video game franchise and they probably wouldnt understand it

No, don't want to see Ultra Nigger and the City of Kangz

Not really and not because of Sup Forums spazzing out. It just doesn't look interesting.

Who cares about capeshit fantasies

Teaser trailer literally starts with a scene with 2 White Men and no blacks.

Gotta love the "we is most technologically advanced than wyatt folk" angle.

Not only do they suck but blacks are only 13% of the population. Why does hollywood try so hard to cater to blacks when they're such a small group?

>A movie that no one will go to but will get so many tax breaks the US government will end up owing IT money.

We still love you white women. Even if you piss us off with your disloyalty.

- White men

It starts off with whites. The rest is too dark for me to see anything else

>Why does hollywood try so hard to cater to blacks
they cater to libcucks

remember these producers are in commiefornia, surrounded by full blown cucks

Niggers will be commenting during the entire movie so no no one is actually going to watch the movie.

You can always find the grins in a crowd of blacks trying their hardest to put on their most oppressed face.

>tfw want to watch it again but now i dont have anyone to see it with so id be going alone

Will tank with a 95% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and a super duper splash page on IMDB with 9.2 rating.

If they even meet their budget, internationally, I'll be surprised.

I went alone the first time and now im forcing a girl to come with me. We have to make blade runner make money.

If the movie makes money I'll be surprised. Still not sure who their target market is. Or what the movie is about.
The Chinese will laugh and go see some robo car shit instead

Why are female niggers afraid of white women? Is it because white women steal their men which in turn makes them jealous as fuck?

Not really, marvel movies are shit.

>black panther planet is full of niggers
>asgard has to be diverse

Their budget will be minute and every black in the US will see it. Every single one.

White people scared of mcu nigger movie.

they evolved to blend in with the darkness to steal TVs more effectively

She'll blame whitey when the movie flops.

>being this much of a cuck
sad

Nah. Every movie is $200 million now plus marketing.

>It's funny how Warcraft bombed in U.S. theaters, but China threw hundreds of millions at it

Because its 10 years too late. Blizztard should have just made an animated short, but instead we got a cgi clusterfuck.

That was just street talk for "my gat b loaded"

just call it planets of the apes

It's one of those movies that is better experienced alone. Helps you relate better to the dystopian isolationism and loner protagonist.

This most didn't need thid explaination, but we appreciate it.

he cant get by the no single policy

We really need to get it through the shitskins head, Jews aren't white and there hasn't been a white person, let alone white woman on a movie poster in years

>Moana
>Budget $150 million
>Combined box office ~$650 million

That's far from a bomb. Especially considering Moana sucked.

this movie will do super well, just as all the other movies which put diversity ahead of content

lol that bottom girl with those things on hands. what the fuck is this. looks so autistic and cringy. cape shit movies. lmao

Hollywood: A place where Jews rape white women and blame the white patriarchy for all of it.

There is no word on the budget, the director is no name, the actors are no name and the trailers show mostly people talking with a couple of CGI backdrops.

It will be cheap.

>Why are female niggers afraid of white women

Because they know white women will be 100000000000000x prettier than them and it makes them chimp out.

It's easy to buy a move ticket when you steal from whitey, or sell drugs in whiteys neighbor hood

if you don't like this movie you're racist

What i have described might even mean the director has to make it a good movie. All it has that wont cost money is acting and dialogue. It will either stink or be a thinking mans blaxsplotation movie lol.

They did pick hot darkies right. If so much dick.

Jew neighborhood.. understand this

I'm not just antisemitic if I don't like movies now , I'm a flat out racist

but there are lots of movie posters without white women :^)

I didn't call it a bomb, juden. I pointed out a white character's box office take versus a brown character's box office take. Moana was not a bomb, but it made significantly less money and white kids don't want the merch. Congratulations for being brave and defending the untermensch I guess, somebody else has to.

Definitely, but many will steal it. Blacks don't pay. So lets say 5% of the population will see it, but that's enough to make the budget back.

Of course we'll get tons of articles about evil white people not seeing it, so that'll be fun. I love me some polarization.

Jews live in gated communities and send their kids to private school that don't even allow pet niggers to attend

*smacks lips*
*claps in sync*
*ooga boogas loudly*

I'm more excited about telling you the lies of catalan independentist
youtu.be/1kZgvtHn4Ls

You need to make Black Panther the new symbol of the alt right. Wakanda is black Sup Forums

I'm so happy Hollywood is going down that path, it will be so fucking beautiful once this shit bombs as hard as the new ghostbusters

1970s - All black blaxploitation films = racist

2010s - All black super hero movie = progressive

that apes hair, lel

>having jungle fever
desu, negresses dont look bad with shaved heads

>All of these triggered racists hoping this movie fails because its about a superhero from Africa who is black....

Why cant black people have a super hero?

If the initial trailer is anything to go by it already has over 30+ million views which is more than most other super hero movies seems to indicate that there is a significant amount of anticipation for its release,

the movie will be a success at the box office

God niggers are awful.
Can you murilards nape all those shitholes, be useful once in your existance you fat niggers.

Na. We will get tonnes of articles about how a $10 million dollar movie made $30 million and how diversity is profit.

All black, diverse, profitable movies that blacks wont go to a second time because they got scammed.

>idealized black society
>free from white oppression that has historically painted black men as violent apes and black women as hyper aggressive yet still subservient
>dream of a universe where the men fight like hormonal chimps and the women are manly looking and carry huge weapons

>Marvel saying "fuck you to fans, here is diversity in comics you didn't ask for, and you will buy it because you're stupid fanboys who can't say no!"
>comic sales decline sharply
>Marvel saying "fuck you to fans, here is diversity in cape movies you didn't ask for, and you will pay to see it because you're stupid fanboys who can't say no!"
I wonder what the next step in this dance is...

LOL they're falling for it again, meanwhile Ari Shekelberg is rolling in dough.

No but I don't watch any capeshit, those movies are for straight fucking idiots. Nolans batmans are the only good ones. I don't even like deadpool.

tfw your 3d waifu is... Everyone's 3d waifu...

It will fail to push good ratings and blacks will blame white people.
Calling it

Overrated garbage

it's going to flop

>free from white oppression that has historically painted black men as violent apes
>main villain is Man-Ape, a black guy wearing the pelt of a white gorilla to channel its totem strength
they can't escape their primate roots

I just seen someone mention blade runner. I wish blade runner made a lot more money.

> Movie takes place in Africa
> No whites clamoring for mo white peepo, dad raycis
> Movie takes place in Europe/US/Asia
> Niggers chimp out because why dees whitey fools not adding uz to der movies, we wuz Asians and Europeans and shieeet

Blacks are unironically the biggest pussies on this Earth.

of course they can I just will not give a fuck and not gonna see it. if blacks want a super hero they can go and watch it.

>Muh diversity in muh bread and circus
>Muh soul is fed
Yes diversity is a code word for anti white, less white people is the aim and make them feel warm inside.

>All the critics love it
>Performs badly in the US
>Anticipated to perform well in Europe and Asia
>Director makes intellectual movies.

Hmm its the director who is wrong. Not low IQ american mongrels.

>Moana was not a bomb, but it made significantly less money
Because it was a shittier movie than Frozen
>white kids don't want the merch.
see above

>white character's box office take versus a brown character's box office take

Instead of using Frozen as an example, let's do this:

Brave (white female lead)
>combined box office: $540 million

Moana (brown female lead)
>combined box office: $650 million

>Man-Ape
ffs, tell me youre kidding

Nobody likes niggers and before you call me racist I'm not even white so I can't be racist. Seriously though, why would I pay money to see more niggers. If anything I want to pay to see less kek.